Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final (33537 Views)

Poll: Whos gonna win?

Nigeria: 89% (222 votes)
Argentina: 10% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / 2015 Copa America Final: Chile 0 - 0 Argentina - Penalty (4-1) - Fultime. / Azerbaijan Vs Nigeria (0 - 11): U-17 Women's World Cup On Tuesday Sept-25-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Chris

Don't mind that Idiot called 4play, he barely knows anything about Nigeria! If he didn't know Nigeria lived on Agricultural produce before discovery of Crude oil, it wouldn't be a surprise to me if he isn't patriotic! One of the Omo Ales we have abroad! grin

@post

NAIJA FOR GOLD!!!!  HATERZZ GO DIE FOR RIVER LIMPOPO!!! cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by Xtremeshok: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2008
Fine, i am a true borne Naija Boi, but man make we talk true argentina is an uphill task, that boy they call Messi, I have not yet seen a defence that can stop him, that dude is unstoppable, now mix that up with riquelme ,aguero, masherano, and now you have a true setup, and for Naija Kaite and CO
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by 4Play(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2008
This inbred called Jassie who has been stalking me around like a sodomite should keep quiet. Bloody oik writing like an slowpoke. 'Partiotic' indeed!   grin
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Xtreme
Guy, why do u fail to see Naija's strenght? We go sell Groundnut for Olympics abi!

Quote me: GOLD FOR NAIJA!

I go bet with anybody on Sunday,  Naija dey win, Messi or No Messi! cool

@4Play

You're not intellectually sound enough for me, so your 'oik' grammer is d only thing they taught u in adult class? Eeya sorry. Hope you're having a good time washing plates over there. ADIOS! grin Don't forget what i did to u d other time, mumu grin
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by skfa1: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
Men I remember 1996 Olympic, Nigeria VS Argentina

Again in 2008 Olympic Nigeria VS Argentina

I think we shall win again.

Go Go Go Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by 4Play(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Jassie

'You oik grammar'? Is that what this inbred calls grammar? Abeg,where did you go to University?

Look,my friend,you are a first rate slowpoke and I won't be surprised if your problem is congenital. Intellectually sound indeed,bloody retard comes to the internet and starts yapping about intellect.
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
4 Play:

This is the problem with Nigeria. We have,without a modicum of shame,chosen as our representatives a bunch of age cheats. Not only do we not give a damn that our nation is represented by cheats,we revel in the fraud we are committing in Olympic football.

Where your proof say any of them be overage apart from Osaze ??

Foooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by skfa1: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2008
Hehehee is Jassie and 4 Play  grin

Alright guys thats ok , lets talk about football.
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by 4Play(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2008
mikeansy:

Where your proof say any of them be overage apart from Osaze ??

Foooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are an idiot and should be lobotomized. Nobody here has even denied that they are overaged. This tit is asking for proof of the obvious,you are an slowpoke.

One of those Igbo lads has a brother who was a classmate of mine in Uni,the man was born in 1979 and didn't come to the Olympics as one of the 'officially allowed' over-aged players. You,my friend, are a complete dolt.
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by gabelogan(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2008
4 Play:

You are an idiot and should be lobotomized. Nobody here has even denied that they are overaged. This tit is asking for proof of the obvious,you are an slowpoke.

One of those Igbo lads has a brother who was a classmate of mine in Uni,the man was born in 1979 and didn't come to the Olympics as one of the 'officially allowed' over-aged players. You,my friend, are a complete dolt. 

nna guy, shhhhhaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaappppppppppp dia

if e too pain you, make you go call police!!
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2008
4Play, u'r a fucking retard! Even when u get bleeped pants down u still type with your bloody fingers. Well, shows you know nothing! grin grin
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2008
4 Play:

really

And u think say anybody wey know something here go take you seriously?

"U sabi person wey sabi person wey be over age"  grin grin grin mumu I know think say u know something at all

Make ur papa go collect the money wey him pay your school fees because u be educated Illiterate.
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2008
I think say e go bring real proof like Birth Certificate

de boy no sabi something at all

Our people talk say na only mumu na him dey talk something when e no get facts . . . . . . world class mumu

In fact u be capital MUMU
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by jumobi1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2008
please, let us stop insulting each other. Thank u!!
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by eldee(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2008
Hannibal:

Pumbaa doesn't know who Messi is. . . . .
Leo Messi is better than all the Nigerian strikers cloned together.
He can single-handedly ruin Nigeria without any assistance. . . . Just give him the ball and watch him rip Nigeria's defence into shreds.
Pumbaa should stick to her kick-boxing and spandex. tongue tongue
She's here feeling among . . . infact, who says 'offense' in football, she thinks it's NFL
Saying Nigeria has 'offense advantage', how can you play against Messi-Riquelme and talk about an attacking advantage?

I've been trying to explain to her that this one's not kickboxing or volleyball
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by 4Play(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2008
gabe_logan:

nna guy, shhhhhaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaappppppppppp dia

if e too pain you, make you go call police!!

Cretin,e no dey pain me but Nigerians shouldn't go overboard anytime our overaged teams cheat their way to victory.If you can't get that concept into your bonehead,God help you.

I don't see why people should be ecstatic because a group of overaged players defeated some youngsters.

@Mikeansy

You are a numbskull.I think you are the only sighted person who still believes our players are below 23,calling you an idiot will be an insult to idiots.
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2008
4play

I still dey wait for your proof, Agavuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don thief all the money wey dey london finish? when u go come back home?
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by 4Play(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2008
jumobi1:

please, let us stop insulting each other. Thank u!!

It's all part of the fun. One of the reasons why our country is dysfunctional is because we are plagued by imbeciles like Mikeansy,Jassie and co who possess the brain of an oik and the moral fortitude of a pedophile.
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2008
4play

Yahoo-boy dey lecture Nigerians how to dey honest

Na him be say Nigeria go soon better be that . . . . .  make u first practice wetin u dey preach

thief
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by jumobi1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2008
Bottom line is most of the people on the team are over-aged and most Nigerians know that, Im freakin 22 and u tryin to tell me Okonkwo is only 19? the guy is old enough to have been sending me to fetch him water in boardin school.
But I'm happy about the victory. I don't think we the only ones wit this overage thing.
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by 4Play(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2008
@jumobi

Any self-respecting people will experience a bit of 'subdued' happiness. It's good to win but it would be better to do it with real youngsters.

What matters most in international football is the senior team and their performance in the World Cup and the African Cup of Nations. Many nations can cheat their way to victory,but there is a price to pay. I will trade all our Under-17 and Olympic successes for 1 World Cup win. Unfortunately,you are never going to achieve that when you persist in taking people born in 1979 to masquerade as under 23.

By the 2014 World Cup when those players should be peaking,they will be in retirement mode. Strangely,you will still find those Nigerians who were applauding this fraud moaning when Angola knocks us out. 

@Mikeansy

You are a dolt,even a 9 year old will know those boys are over 23. In a developed country where cheating is frowned upon and rationality reigns ,cretins like you never rise beyond menial labour.
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
I wil rather do menial labour than be a yahooboy

Onye Oli "Iloram" come out and speak
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by rampant(f): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2008
plsssssssssss can smone pls tell me,how i can watch d match online,cos,i might be at work dat day sad
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by dreeldee: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2008
Rampant what's going on? so you watch soccer too grin grin check it out on http://www.nbcolympics.com/index.html
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by rampant(f): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2008
hehehe i cant afford to miss d final

dreeldee ive opend up d link,where do i click on?
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by dreeldee: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2008
cheesy cheesy nobody wants to miss that anyway. There's a box a little below the pictures you see on the page, in it you see current events and upcoming events (an arrow goes "Previous" and "next" to view all events that's being broadcasted for the day). Whenever the match is on, there will be a link just down the current event that links you to the live video, same link that presently displays the "results" link for the current events. does this help?
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by perewesley(m): 12:12am On Aug 20, 2008
naija don carry gold----each player gets a golg medal eh,,,so let say about 20 of our bois get gold medals, not a bad compensation for our medaless lacklustre performances in the other events, lol
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by rampant(f): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2008
dreeldee i cant see d current events ooo,abeg show me,hope im not disturbing u?my oga wont even answer me ,if i ask him sad
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by dreeldee: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2008
there's a box just directly below the changing pictures that you see when you open the website, it's got this heading

Results Spotlight: Tuesday Tuesday, Aug. 19

did you see it?

and Naw! you're not disturbing me, make oga rest abeg grin grin
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by rampant(f): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2008
yes ive seen it,wat next

which kain rest him wan rest,wey him no go answer me angry
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by dreeldee: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2008
cool whenever the match is on, it will be listed among the events in progress inside that box then look under it, you'll see a link to watch live now. Presently no event is taking place so you can't see it, lets say the match already started, it will be listed as "in progress" and you can see it, if not then search by clicking on the "previous" and "Next" button you see just down the right and left edge of the box. i hope this helps

btW you weighed oga down, now you're complaining he's not responding, body no be firewood oo grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final by rampant(f): 12:36am On Aug 20, 2008
dreeldee:

cool whenever the match is on, it will be listed among the events in progress inside that box then look under it, you'll see a link to watch live now. Presently no event is taking place so you can't see it, lets say the match already started, it will be listed as "in progress" and you can see it, if not then search by clicking on the "previous" and "Next" button you see just down the right and left edge of the box. i hope this helps

btW you weighed oga down, now you're complaining he's not responding, body no be firewood oo grin grin grin

infact you're a darling,thanks kiss kiss kiss kiss

as for oga leave am,theres going to be a 3 months action strike angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan To Divorce Wife, Gifty Gyan, Demands DNA Test For His Kids / Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him / AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.