Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238589 members, 1651433 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 03:19 PM

Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 (497 Views)

Kano State Gov Files An Injuction To Stp EFCC Frm Investigating The State Budget / Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala / How Anenih Doctors Edo State Budget (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 by eGuerrilla(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02
There has been a considerable amount of clamour for Lagos State's latest budget recently, mainly because a lot of debates on NL tend to pitch the FGN against LSG directly. My personal view on this is that, while we must continue to encourage probity across all levels of government, what is not acceptable is a deliberate distortion of facts - in order to score cheap points on the altar of partisan politics. Right here on NL, we've had a 2 or 3 discussion threads peddling false information in the past 24 hours alone.

As an advocate of Open Data, although I recognise that more needs to be done before we can match even the likes of Kenya and Ghana in transparency, I would like to seize this opportunity to commend both the National Budget Office and its counterpart in Lagos State for publishing their respective budgets in a timely fashion.

Re: Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 by eGuerrilla(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02
Space reserved #2

Re: Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 by eGuerrilla(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02
Space reserved #3

Re: Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 by eGuerrilla(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02
Space reserved #4 ..

Re: Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 by eGuerrilla(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02
Space reserved #5

Re: Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 by Parrotpal(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02
Re: Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 by Keneking: 1:02pm On Feb 02
ok
Re: Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 by Standing5(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02
Space reserved 1
Re: Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 by Sincere 9gerian: 1:41pm On Feb 02
@Op..,well done! I'll survey the budget on my laptop later today for possible potent anti-APC missiles (that is what Punch, Premium Times, etc do with to the federal budget)

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 by plaindealer: 1:56pm On Feb 02
Sincere 9gerian: @Op..,well done! I'll survey the budget on my laptop later today for possible potent anti-APC missiles (that is what Punch, Premium Times, etc do with to the federal budget)

I'll be here to clown and disgrace you as usual grin

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of The Lagos State Budget For 2014 by bloggernaija: 4:42pm On Feb 02
Lagos has a proper budget .

(0) (Reply)

Senators Gang Up Against Ministerial Nominees / Urgent Advice To The "Pictures Or I Don't Believe It Crew" / Why A Northern Christian Candidate For President Won’t Work By Sheik Ahmad Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.