Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) (114244 Views)

Women Beach Volleyball Match: Afghanistan Vs Brazil(pics) / Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2008
T@meD0:

Chei, u don hot my fillings o (I'm so emotional now cry) How could you say such harsh words to ya one and only somebody? How do u think I go fit carry on if such thing ever happened to you ehn? God forbid bad tin o (snaps and swing fingers over his head)! cheesy

rotflmao!!
That lil scene reminds me of Nigeria so much!
hahaha. . . . am sorry, to be my one and only, you've got to stop staring at this women angry angry angry No more volleyball for you, try male wrestling cheesy
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 12:29am On Aug 22, 2008
HR.hotness:

"man of God"? where?
I don't see any, do u?

Shhh!  It's a secret, look over there (points towards broda Dafidi) hotness.   grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

rotflmao!!
That little scene reminds me of Nigeria so much!
hahaha. . . . am sorry, to be my one and only, you've got to stop staring at this women angry angry angry No more volleyball for you, try male wrestling cheesy

Kai (thinks for a sec)!  OK, Ruby & Pearl it's done.  Hey agaba, abeg I no dey look all these yansh fotos wey una dey post again o.  Ahn Ahn, don't u pepu have self resspet, ki lo de gan!  Please continue stop posting these offensive materials o.  My dia Ruby & Pearl finds them distasteful o.  Se, you see as I don denounce the posting and staring of these women.  I think as a renew man, I've now earned the right and title as ya one and only now ke.   wink
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2008
T@meD0:

Kai (thinks for a sec)! OK, Ruby & Pearl it's done. Hey agaba, abeg I no dey look all these yansh fotos wey una dey post again o. Ahn Ahn, don't u pepu have self resspet, ki lo de gan! Please continue stop posting these offensive materials o. My dia Ruby & Pearl finds them distasteful o. Se, you see as I don denounce the posting and staring of these women. I think as a renew man, I've now earned the right and title as ya one and only. wink

Rotflmao!!
Dude, you're crazy lol!
Even knowing that you still staring at those pix/more of it on the net, that was funny though.
Usually, my one and only watches Nollywood instead of Sports/ Male G-String instead of boxers. . . . .and. . . .and, he must shave his legs tongue
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 1:04am On Aug 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Rotflmao!!
Dude, you're crazy lol!
Even knowing that you still staring at those pix/more of it on the net, that was funny though.
Usually, my one and only watches Nollywood instead of Sports/ Male G-String instead of boxers. . . . .and. . . .and, he must shave his legs tongue

Gbosa! Who else could have known that about me if not my one and only ke?  Chei! who talk say dream no dey come true don lie o because I be living witness (dashes off yelling, singing and leaping for joy).
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 22, 2008
LMAO!!

Do you want me to post more pix? tongue
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 1:13am On Aug 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LMAO!!

Do you want me to post more pix? tongue

Of those yanshes scantily-dressed women?  Ah, no o please don't blind me o.  Besides, I'd rather be looking @ my one and only foto o jare my dia Ruby & Pearl. . . muah.  See, I just blow u kins o  grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Rotflmao!!
Dude, you're crazy lol!

shocked no wonder!
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 22, 2008
T@meD0:

Of those yanshes scantily-dressed women? Ah, no o please don't blind me o. Besides, I'D rather be looking @ my one and only foto o jare my dia Ruby & Pearl. . . muah. See, I just blow u kins o grin

Oh, did I forget to tell you that I'm married? for the pst 5yrs? grin grin grin grin

BtW, the pix was suppose to be a test. . . . which you did [b]not [/b]pass tongue

davidylan:

shocked no wonder!
No wonder what na?
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 22, 2008
@Agbaya Agaba tongue

Now this are the real thing

Woahhh shocked shocked shocked

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 22, 2008

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2008
@T@meDO

O boy you get eye. You are the second person to decode that e-mail and the meaning. Chei you need ariel to wash your mind ooooooooo

grin grin grin

I think your thinking is right
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2008
agaba123:

@T@meDO

O boy you get eye. You are the second person to decode that e-mail and the meaning. Chei you need ariel to wash your mind ooooooooo

grin grin grin

I think your thinking is right

Lol!  Omo, na kongi soap sef I go try use because the creativity for that addy come pass me o.  Walahi, you be omo ita o  grin  grin Who be the first pesin wey decipher am sef?  Abeg, tell me say no be woman o   grin grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2008
@Ruby & Pearl, last time I checked, the topic na Olympics Women's Beach Volleyball (pictures). Abi you wan make oga Seun sanction you for posting in the wrong thread?  Oh b.t.w, se u think say as u talk say u don marry na hin go poshu me?  Well, ya got another think coming o because na dat go come motivate me poshu u relentlessly gan pa pa--u wait and see. grin grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2008
T@meD0:

Lol! Omo, na kongi soap sef I go try use because the creativity for that addy come pass me o. Walahi, you be omo ita o grin grin Who be the first pesin wey decipher am sef? Abeg, tell me say no be woman o grin grin

hahahaha you sharp. Naah no be woman. i can't even remember the guy.
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2008
agaba123:

hahahaha you sharp. Naah no be woman. i can't even remember the guy.

I just dey curious o.  Se the myth behind am na true?   grin  grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2008
wetin u wan hear?
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2008
agaba123:

wetin u wan hear?

Nna, i don hear efrything o, i just wan confirm weda na myth or true sef since i dey suspect say ugo fit answer based on personal experience now.  grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2008
T@meD0:

Nna, i don hear efrything o, i just wan confirm weda na myth or true sef since i dey suspect say ugo fit answer based on personal experience now.  grin

Abeg no experience ooo as i no need am. I just like the name. But I hear say e de work. grin grin grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2008
agaba123:

Abeg no experience ooo as i no need am. I just like the name. But I hear say e de work. grin grin grin
Na so I hear too o but man mi, me I too dey fear the possiblity of an unintended consequence or side efect gan pa pa sef.  The name funny--e sound like something wey go fit kill pesin sef.  grin  grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2008
na who come spoil this thread with these yeye picture wey i dey see so angry

abeg women-bitch-volleyball na the only olympics wey i sabi cheesy

hoha grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2008
toshmann:

na who come spoil this thread with these yeye picture wey i dey see so angry

abeg women-bitch-volleyball na the only olympics wey i sabi cheesy

hoha grin
This thread was wholy dedicated to you. How come you are just seeing it?
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2008
T@meD0:

Na so I hear too o but man mi, me I too dey fear the possiblity of an unintended consequence or side efect gan pa pa sef. The name funny--e sound like something wey go fit kill pesin sef. grin grin

As every other crude extract without standardization, it is may have untoward effect due to prolly overdosage.

I heard a hausa guy had an appointment with a girl. he went ahd a enough dose of it. At the end of the day, the babe no show up. The was already having sustained erection that refused to go down. Friends had to separate his 2 legs and got them tied to allow the john thomas to stand erect as long as it can.

They shld have called one of the beach VB babes for him grin grin grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2008
T@meD0:

@Ruby & Pearl, last time I checked, the topic na Olympics Women's Beach Volleyball (pictures). Abi you wan make oga Seun sanction you for posting in the wrong thread? Oh b.t.w, se u think say as u talk say u don marry na hin go poshu me? Well, ya got another think coming o because na that go come motivate me poshu u relentlessly gan pa pa--u wait and see. grin grin

Eh en! You want my husband to come after you wiv a .45? shocked shocked
You better rethink!! tongue

Abeg, from now on, this topic is about Mae's beach volleyball. Thanks to Agbaya Agaba, it was his idea tongue tongue
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by toshmann(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2008
agaba123:

This thread was wholy dedicated to you. How come you are just seeing it?

i'm not just seeing it bro, i have been so busy watching and reading posts here and loving it that i forgot to join the conversation until somebody spoilt it with some yeye photos.

bro no blame me, america don kill me finish,too mush hussling, no time, no money yet. i still de find am hard to adapt to this country. i for remain for UK o, de manage eliza and charley
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2008
toshmann:

i'm not just seeing it bro, i have been so busy watching and reading posts here and loving it that i forgot to join the conversation until somebody spoilt it with some yeye photos.

bro no blame me, america don kill me finish,too mush hussling, no time, no money yet. i still de find am hard to adapt to this country. i for remain for UK o, de manage eliza and charley
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2008
agaba123:

As every other crude extract without standardization, it is may have untoward effect due to prolly overdosage.

I heard a hausa guy had an appointment with a girl. he went ahd a enough dose of it. At the end of the day, the babe no show up. The was already having sustained erection that refused to go down. Friends had to separate his 2 legs and got them tied to allow the john thomas to stand erect as long as it can.

They shld have called one of the beach VB babes for him grin grin grin

ROFLMAO! See, na part of the unintended consequences wey I suspect and fear be dat o.  Yes o, demm for call the bish-comber babes--wo, demm for hear wein!  grin  grin

Ruby_Pearl:

Eh en! You want my husband to come after you with a .45? shocked shocked
You better rethink!! tongue

Abeg, from now on, this topic is about Mae's beach volleyball. (For where?) Thanks to Agbaya Agaba, it was his idea tongue tongue

Abeg, all dat na noise and shakara o jare.  Before ya imaginary husband carry hin A.K comot, I go don di odige (i go carry my right leg up) wey hin no go see me before I go come take my M-60 finish the job.  You beta warn ya imaginary husband make hin try start something wey hin no go fit finsh o.   grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2008
What makes you think he's imaginary?
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by dada22(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2008
more pix pls, no males pls, females oooo
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Vieira(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2008
dada22:

more pix please, no males please, females oooo

I agree jare. This is a sport we all should support.

I was a bit surprised that when I was watching it on TV my wife was acting one kind.

She kept asking to stop drooling, I have no idea what she was talking about.

Agba guy please provide us with more pixs, including the chinese team and any team with black players.
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by folahann(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2008
More Pics in the house please, you started this and you have to finish it.

I mean the female Volley ball players angry
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by onyinye2(f): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2008
problems. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / Leicester City Reacts As Ahmed Musa Breaks Their World Cup Goal Record. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.