Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood (5538 Views)

The Cure To Nollywood's Fallen Standard / Letter To Nollywood / How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2006
I am bringing my friend the beautiful and multi-talented Veronique Pierre to Nollywood this year.  I wanted her to play one of the lead roles in Faruk Lasaki's film "Changing Faces", but, she is currently busy on another project.

Veronique has special skills in Figure skating choreographer, dancing, tap, yoga, aerobics, tae-bo, basic synchronized swimming, lifeguard, basic fencing.

She is very fluent in English and French.
She lives in California.

What do you think?

Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Seun(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2006
http://www.veronasworld.com/

The above site her website, right? I think she's ok, but you know, there might be people like her in Nigeria too. wink

Also on myspace: profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=28338021
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2006
Seun,
Sure. You know her already.

She has already made up her mind to come to Nigeria and two of our leading directors Chika Onu and Faruk Lasaki are looking forward to her.

You know I am in the industry.
Nobody in Nollywood has Veronique's peculiar skills such as her skills in advance choreography and speech.
If we do, why are we using Liz Benson to play American female roles? And Veronique can improve their speech. Because, you know the problems of Nollywood actresses with speech and carriage.

Nollywood actresses hardly exercise and most of them don't even work out.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Scorpio(f): 3:15am On Jun 28, 2006
she needs to holla at her hair dresser tho, but she's aiite
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by hotangel2(f): 5:19am On Jun 28, 2006
She's talented i see. Cool. Maybe she can hook some of our Nollywood actress up. And give em some tips on stuffs.

But i don't think she got it going on in the dressing and hair department. Cos this picture right hurr, ain't doing her no damn justice. Look like she had a fight with the weave master. And the dress, and bulgi-ness. Cover it up, if showing it ain't sexy.

Some of our naija actress be hooking emselves up better that she did in some of her pictures. I think her hair is a signature tho. Cos dizamn? If it isn't i think she should change it.

Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2006
I am trying to attract more foreign interests in Nollywood and that can take Nollywood to the next level.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Scorpio(f): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2006
lmao, with the current pic i've just seen, she had better just stay in France or wherever! we all say that our actresses need to lose some weight and all, da heck is up with her own figure? she needs to call Genny or better still Omotola for tips because she's fat! dang boi! where do u get all this girls from? first, it' was linda, now it this.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2006
Nairaland Yabis is about to be unleashed, I am taking cover! grin

I posted her most complimentary picture and others decided to post her "Aunty Agnes" pictures with her "Christian Mother" upper arms. grin

Please, let her be. wink

Even, if I bring our world class super model Oluchi, one of you will notice her invisible K-Leg. grin
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Seun(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2006
Orinkinla, stop posting the pictures of your friends on Nairaland. I absolutely cannot control these crazy jealous girls. Next time, post the pictures of your enemies (ex-girlfriends?) for best results. Cheers.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2006
Seun,
Thanks for the good advice.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by hotangel2(f): 12:10am On Jun 30, 2006
Seun:

Orinkinla, stop posting the pictures of your friends on Nairaland. I absolutely cannot control these crazy jealous girls. Next time, post the pictures of your enemies (ex-girlfriends?) for best results. Cheers.

Uncle wait oo. Jealous of gini? Jealous of mei? Jealous of kini? Jealous of what/who?

Well sha, u said crazy jealous girls. Let me not jump on u, cos u didn't call my name.

@ scorpio, i WONDER where he gets them from seriously.

@ orinkinla, care to tell?
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Scorpio(f): 5:02am On Jun 30, 2006
lmao @ crazy jealous girls, okpo! lol, dang! bdw, does she even know that ppl r tryna do d ''yahoo'' thingy with her picture sef? Orinkinla, u've been hangin with the wrong crowd, for a guy of ur ''status'' as u claim, i would expect you to do a whole lot better. for d record, Oluchi is dangerously skinny, homegirl needs correct fufu and ogbono!
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Seun(m): 5:17am On Jun 30, 2006
What I'm ashamed of is that Veronique might stumble upon this thread and end up taking the jokers seriously.

How can hot-angel, of all people, be complaining that someone is fat?

Next thing I know, I'll be complaining that someone is tall and skinny.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Scorpio(f): 5:19am On Jun 30, 2006
Compared to the lady in that pic, HA is skinny and she's got more shape. darn seun! i know u're not blind, at least not yet.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Seun(m): 5:42am On Jun 30, 2006
Scorpio, why don't you picture hot-angel at 30 plus? lipsrsealed

Besides, Veronique Pierre's face is something special. Hot-angel's own doesn't even come close.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Skidoc(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2006
Scorpio:

Compared to the lady in that pic, HA is skinny and she's got more shape. darn seun! i know u're not blind, at least not yet.

Com'on! I've seen Hot-A's pics before. She fat pass the girl above. Where's the Hot-A sef? You don daran today. grin j/k
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2006
Veronique is the kind of young woman Nigerians will love. Well proportioned.
Her Manchester United and Arsenal would be very much in demand. Why did you think the two top filmmakers in Nigeria who saw her pictures asked me to invite her? And she is still single.

Veronique is not claiming to be a super model.
She is a sexy actress.
Her boobs na GRA and her booty na VGC. grin
Ouch!

I love sexy fat ladies. Because, the fatter the tighter. wink
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Seun(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2006
I'm sorry I had to diss our beloved hot-angel, but she was being quite mean herself.

I'm sure that she has a tough skin and she knows what she wants from Nollywood, so I wish her the best.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Scorpio(f): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2006
Orikinla:

Veronique is the kind of young woman Nigerians will love. Well proportioned.
Her Manchester United and Arsenal would be very much in demand. And she is still single.
I love sexy fat ladies. Because, the fatter the tighter. wink
I rest my case, lmao!
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by hotangel2(f): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2006
Seun:

How can hot-angel, of all people, be complaining that someone is fat?

I didn't actually call her FAT. I just said it as it is. If it aint sexy showing it off, cover the damn thing!.

Damn!!! Compared to this lady here, I know i ain't FAt. See her tummy for Fxck's sake, her Arms, and whatnot.

Btw, don't get it twisted, I'm Curvaceous, and i don't look like a bread thrown in the river, unlike miss veronique.

Seun:

Scorpio, why don't you picture hot-angel at 30 plus? lipsrsealed

Besides, Veronique Pierre's face is something special. Hot-angel's own doesn't even come close.

Ohh seun, Now i see u just hating on me. I'll let that slide, because i hate comparing myself to people.

Skidoc:

Com'on! I've seen Hot-A's pics before. She fat pass the girl above. Where's the Hot-A sef? You don daran today. grin j/k

your own case na Make we put am for mouth shut up. lol, no comment.

Seun:

I'm sorry I had to diss our beloved hot-angel, but she was being quite mean herself.

I'm sure that she has a tough skin and she knows what she wants from Nollywood, so I wish her the best.

I wasn't being mean seun. Seriously, look at the picture of her in a dress. What is all that?? And her hair is fxcked up, she better believe it. I tot diana ross has a fxcked up hair.

Btw, I agreed that she's talented and maybe she can show our nollywood actress some stuffs. I didn't argue about that when i went to her website, and saw that she sings too. BUT I just had to say something. OUR NOLLYWOOD actresses be hooking themselves up better than she does. It's clear now. Even a blind man can see.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Poupette(f): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2006
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] cheesy cheesy

Hi guys, very interresting reading  of all your comments about Veronique Pierre.

Desolating to see the women's solidarity !

You don't know her, never meet her, never heard her but yours critics are bad so bad,

For all of you, what is so important ? The outside looking or physical or the inside beauty of a person ?

I agree that Veronique has some kilos in surplus, but who does not have any ? Anorexic people ?

But she also have tons of kilos of talent, generosity, power willing, strong worker,
numerous artistic ideas, and she wants one thing in her life: have success and do something corresponding to her dreams and passion, so stop any kind of degrading !

I love her and never stop to encourage her.

Question to all the negative ones, what are your dreams ?
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2006
Poupette,
Thanks for reminding them.

Our girls need some lessons for life.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by hotangel2(f): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2006
I appreciated her talent And even said she should teach our actresses some stuffs. I'm sure i praised her talents.

It's just that the outside appearance sometimes give u a sneak peak of the inward appearance.

And if she's GOING to Nollywood. She has to make sure she has a NICE outward appearance. Infact to be in the entertainment industry. U have to have it going on ALL ROUND> Outward appearance and inward appearance.

She's not going to missionary school. SO remember that ehh? The entertainment industry could care LESS about ur inward beauty. That's the truth right there.

Again, i appreciate her talents. She sings and acts. That's good.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Seun(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2006
It's just that the outside appearance sometimes give u a sneak peak of the inward appearance.

What a ridiculous thing to say. Are you on drugs? See this fat teenager saying nonsense. angry
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2006
Seun,
Hot-Angel does not reason like a teenager at all. So, I have my doubts.
She could be over 20.

Aunty Angie, how now? grin
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by hotangel2(f): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2006
Seun:

What a ridiculous thing to say. Are you on drugs? See this fat teenager saying nonsense. angry

I am not on drugs, and i don't think wat i said was ridiculous. Truth be told, the Outside appearance does "SOMETIMES" give you a sneak peak on the inward Appearance. I didn't say ALWAYs, i said Sometimes.

I wont argue this with you, because I Know u Know that Im RIGHT!. As for the fat teenager part. If being curvaceous is a sin, please allow me be a sinner. If being curvaceous is what u call FAT, Hunnie, im as FAT as FAT can get.

Orikinla:

Seun,
Hot-Angel does not reason like a teenager at all. So, I have my doubts.
She could be over 20.

Aunty Angie, how now? grin

Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.

How now? Well i dey like dele oo. What's up with you?
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2006
@Hot-Angel,
Right now, I am harassed by business and relationships.
But I can handle it.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by desiree(f): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2006
Veronique has special skills in Figure skating choreographer, dancing, tap, yoga, aerobics, tae-bo,
basic synchronized swimming, lifeguard
, basic fencing

Figure skating and syn swimming with all that extra pound!!!
Nah, you are kidding undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by hotangel2(f): 1:12am On Jul 24, 2006
desiree:

, basic fencing

Figure skating and syn swimming with all that extra pound!!!
Nah, you are kidding undecided lipsrsealed

Thank you my dear, doing yoga, figure skating, choreograhing, dancing, aerobics, TAE-BO, and she still looks like a bread in water. SOmebody kill me.!
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Scorpio(f): 3:15am On Jul 24, 2006
lmao HA biko pls, na real bread in water cheesy grin
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2006
Is not naive to see a couple of photographs where Vero was plump and huggable and jump to conclusions?
Gosh!
What an erroneous way of thinking.

She was doing all that igure skating and other sports years ago when she was in Canada and since she relocated to California she has put on some fats. But God knows she is not obese.

Please, be rational.

Hot-Angel, I know you are still in your teens, but you are no longer a baby.
You are a young woman. And from what Seun said, you have enough body to even become "Iya Ibeji". grin
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by desiree(f): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2006
lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Grace: Hollywood Snubs Nollywood / Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. / "Mudi Goes To School" Cartoon Made By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.