Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such (3114 Views)

Do You Believe In Reincarnation: Discuss / Do Women Deserve A Portion Of Their Father's Inheritance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by Yongeze: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2008
So it involves using your vaginal juices in the preparation of foods right? Tell me all about it ladies
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by tope2000(f): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2008
Yongeze:

So it involves using your vaginal juices in the preparation of foods right? Tell me all about it ladies

puking
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by chamotex(m): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2008
thats what iya Basira washes inside food grin
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by Riskie(f): 12:20am On Aug 20, 2008
EWWWWWW!!!!GROSS!!!! Does it really work? tongue
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by Yongeze: 12:22am On Aug 20, 2008
Riskie:

Did I miss something here?
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by chamotex(m): 12:26am On Aug 20, 2008
Riskie:

well according to statistics, yeah!! grin cheesy
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by Riskie(f): 12:36am On Aug 20, 2008
Hmmm. . . chamotex! Where did you get your statistics? Hope some girl hasn't tried it on you before grin cheesy
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by minute(f): 12:37am On Aug 20, 2008
works like magic.

AJEBI IDAN NIO  shocked shocked shocked.LOL

Oniranu Eda!
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 20, 2008
dudeeeeeeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by Riskie(f): 12:43am On Aug 20, 2008
minute:

works like magic.

AJEBI IDAN NIO shocked shocked shocked.LOL

Oniranu Eda!

LOL! grin grin
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by chamotex(m): 12:46am On Aug 20, 2008
Riskie:

Hmmm. . . chamotex! Where did you get your statistics? Hope some girl hasn't tried it on you before grin cheesy

statistics of personal experience is enough grin

if u go iya basira joint, by the time u know it, 4 plates GBAMU!!!! cheesy cheesy

people go dey tell u, dont go and eat there but u will never listen cheesy
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by LiquidMind(m): 12:51am On Aug 20, 2008
How does Virgina juice test from normal  exotic juice?  .
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by henry007(m): 12:52am On Aug 20, 2008
u mean cummm hmmmm. . . . . . .
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by ssRhino: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
Another dumb thread, how cld someone use love portion, it is all BS
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by oneluvb55(f): 6:35pm On May 03, 2009
nawa oh. theres is nothing that someone wont see or jear, which one is using vaginal juices to prepare food. hey, isnt it killable?
na wa 4 women, i can never try dat no matter wat.
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by prittigrrr(f): 10:55pm On May 03, 2009
Wow, I have heard of laadies doing that since I was a girl here in the USA
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by biina: 6:48am On May 04, 2009
I have heard of a few 'recipes' for 'love potions' from different sources (from babalawo to imam to pastor), with varying degrees of success.
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by mccloud224(m): 1:36am On Dec 18, 2009
lol

What is the "love portion" thing anyway?I've heard different variants.The first is cooking food for a man with vaginal yuk muk.The second is applying voodoo on a man to make him fall in love.

As for the first, i don't know how that works but the stories about it has been going on for a long time to escape notice.I'll give an example.When i was in school (ESUT), there was this place in the IMT campus people used to go and eat called MADAM PEACE RESTUARANT. .It was the typical wood-makeshift kiosk and there were dozens like that there but 95% of people going to the region to eat always branched off at her corner (they had to walk past a good number of food stalls who had freshly cooked food to get to her stall).It was as if half the school ate there.I even branched there a couple of times to see what the hype was all about coz all my guys talked about was "going to eat at madam peace" as if that was part of the school curriculum grin .Anyways, i still didn't get what the hype was about and i found the lady to be a little too rude with customers and that discouraged me from going there.Maybe na jazz. . .i don't know.

The second example is pretty queer.In the african context :

When a man cares/loves a woman "too much" = love portion
When a man shuns discouragement on dating a woman his family/friends doesn't like = love portion
When a man sticks to only one woman and shuns sleeping around = love portion
When a man does great things to please a woman = love portion

Na dis one i no understand.
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by mamagee3(f): 3:01am On Dec 18, 2009
What is the thread about again? undecided
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by pureminded: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2009
shocked
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by patwhizkid(f): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2009
Love portion. . .i want some for my horzband plz.
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by ifyalways(f): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2009
Its all BS.Nothing like love portion.
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by jamace(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2009
Though I have NOT experienced it,  I know it exists from information available to me.  cheesy.
Re: Let's Discuss Love Portion And Such by madlady(f): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2009
Yongeze:

So it involves using your womanly juices in the preparation of foods right? Tell me all about it ladies

shocked shocked shocked

So this thing is practiced in Nigeria too shocked shocked shocked.
It is called "tying your man" in Jamaica, and it is far worse than what's been described.
In truth I think it's an abominating.

I bet it does not even work.

(1) (Reply)

Indigenous Blue Indigo Hausa Alasho Turban / Africans In America Who Have Decided To Live The "urban" Ghetto Lifestyle / Funny Bus Stop Names In Lagos, And Other Places?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.