Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: (5808 Views)

Are You Born On The Month Of March: (a Piscean?) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by olugbon01(m): 1:13am On Aug 20, 2008
[size=8pt]10 Husbands, Still a Virgin[/size]

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was, God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by maborukoje(f): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2008
yes we are d greatest dont u notice dat people born in MAY are alway beautiful and handsome, well was born on MAY13 smiley cheesy cool kiss
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by Dijoka(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
Peolpe born on May are born under probability. Dont u get it "MAY". They r neva sure.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by olugbon01(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
i am sure u were not born in may dat is y u posted something completely out of line. u shuld know we want only thoseborn in may here. okay!
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by olugbon01(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2008
maborukoje: yes it is true. we are always at the top
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by amaikama(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2008
Maborukoje!! well, well!! it seems we need to see and talk how the future will be. MAY 13 here. amaikama@gmail.com
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by olugbon01(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2008
well MAY 12 HERE. ANY BIRTHDAY MATE IN HERE? contact me tru toalao(at)yahoo(dot)com
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by sima(f): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2008
i was born may 15. . hihiahhah grin
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by sima(f): 6:58am On Sep 25, 2008
n' if You're not born in may. . don't come here oO grin
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by shilling(f): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2008
@ olugbon01,

May 12th too!
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by Opslag(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2008
Umm! May29th,dats it!
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by MissyB1(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2008
Dijoka:

Peolpe born on May are born under probability. don't You get it "MAY". They r never sure.
Do you mind communicatin' in English?

May 16th here.Sima why didn't you wait till 16th nau?
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by shoking(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
May 17th, like to meet buff day mates- we could hook up shok2shok@yahoo.com
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by firstlady4(f): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2008
hehehe cheesy

this thread looks great
mine is May10.
Any may10 in the house
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by every(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2008
may 29th

pple born in may r always on top, intelligent nd powerful.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by donluciano187(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2008
I ROLLED OUT ON MAY 05. IT'S LIKE DOING THINGS BIG 5 ON 5. ANY MAY 05's?
donleslie80@yahoo.com
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by LASIEFAIRE(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2008
On May xx of that year, the world seized to exist like it previous had.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by donluciano187(m): 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2008
I ROLLED OUT ON MAY 05. IT'S LIKE DOING THINGS BIG 5 ON 5. ANY MAY 05's?
donleslie80@yahoo.com
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by 0one(m): 4:58am On Oct 05, 2008
May 11 here, wink
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by Gabry(f): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2008
Am born on the May 12. wink
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by 0one(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

Am born on the May 12. wink

hey ms. 1 day after me, whats up?
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by vini(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2008
first_lady:

hehehe cheesy

this thread looks great
mine is May10.
Any may10 in the house
hey first lady u av a hit here. i'm May 10th
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by drwhopl(m): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
may 22nd,the sexiest people alive.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by habumaks(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2008
I am May 2nd. I ain't got mate in here yet. WHO IS MAY 02 Holla at me let's do our thang.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by steaming(f): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2008
May 2nd,

My mom May 13th.

I love the month of MAY
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by foye57(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2008
22nd may here.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by lancevader(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2008
@steaming my junio 1 may 2nd am may 3rd wat a coincidence?
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 02, 2008
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 02, 2008
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by emynem05(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2008
Mo gbono feli feli we r hota dan d rest.represntin may 17

Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by jalet: 1:03am On Nov 03, 2008
may 17th, big Taurus
any gal born on this date?
lets hukup
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by journerman(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2008
31st May

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inverter/solar Installation Training In Abuja / Caricature Of Nigerian Army And Boko Haram So Funny / Pictures From Nigerian Youth Achievers Award In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.