Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238771 members, 1652047 topics. Date: Friday, 25 April 2014 at 02:18 AM

Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates (26271 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day 2014 / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by Chikebrain: 10:49am On Feb 05
Job Title :Employment Opportunities 2014 - Nigeria
Region of Work Location :Africa
Country of Work Location :Nigeria

Job Description

At Shell, we’re developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy. And we’re looking for ambitious students and graduates to help us do more.

Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products and has us ranked amongst the top 50 most innovative companies in the world.

We are breaking new grounds in Africa and are looking for top talents who have expressed capacity, achievement and strong relationship skills to deliver on the global energy challenge.

Shell's core values are Honesty, Integrity and Respect in all its operations, is an equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusiveness.

Shell Graduate Programme

The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:

Leadership skills development
Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)

Who we’re looking for:

§ Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level

§ Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service

§ Graduates with less than four years post graduation experience

There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you'll need if you're going to succeed at Shell.

You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.

Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.

Be sure to click on “Students and Graduates” and apply for a “Shell Recruitment Day”. You will need to upload a copy of your resumé, cover letter, and all academic transcripts including both undergraduate and graduate where applicable.

Let’s deliver better energy solutions together.

http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/students-and-graduates/recruitment_day/app-shellrd-myapplication.html

7 Likes

Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by colonel20: 4:50pm On Feb 05
Tnx OP... Brb
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by deSika(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05
Nice one
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by Chikebrain: 9:52pm On Feb 05
colonel20: Tnx OP... Brb
Uwc Boss
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by EyeKandy(f): 1:41am On Feb 10
Has anyone started this process? I just received an email to complete the Competency Based Questionnaire and a Cognitive part with a decision making task and a problem solving task. Any tips??
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by aodis: 10:27am On Feb 10
I have done both I submitted on d 3rd! You gave to be very precise in d part 2! Especially d maths aspect. 16 question in 18 mins! Speed and accuracy! Practice G'maths its only on data interpretation! But the units are in high volumes! Eg 1000000 barriers, calculate in tonnes! You will see words like butumen etc! Its just speed! Make sure u hav a calc!

1 Like

Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by fizzycozy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10
Those of you that have gone before the first stage, can one apply without a transcript and any idea if they segregate based on class of degree? Thanks
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by Babyrex: 1:36pm On Feb 10
pls help, bin trying to apply but cant go betond the agreement page, wat do i do
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by Chikebrain: 1:42pm On Feb 10
Babyrex: pls help, bin trying to apply but cant go betond the agreement page, wat do i do
Try using another browser .
That might work
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by abbasajao: 2:58pm On Feb 10
Can HND holder with distinction apply?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by virginadams(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10
nICE ONE op HAVE APPLIED WAITING FOR THE LINK FOR THE CBT TEST
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by abbeywasc(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10
abbasajao: Can HND holder with distinction apply?
please apply. u never knw

1 Like

Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by Geekeew: 6:51am On Feb 11
Please I just received a mail -
You have recently received an invitation to take an online assessment as part of your application to Shell.

This is just a reminder that you should complete this assessment as soon as possible. We process applications on a first-come-first-serve basis. Your prompt completion of the online assessment will allow us to process your application in a timely manner.

I have not in earlier time received any mail with the link for the online assessment.
What do I do to get the link please?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by bisiboom: 7:25pm On Feb 11
@ adois, did you apply for this vacancy last year?
I applied then but wasn't successful. Can I apply again now?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by jendonro: 11:59am On Feb 12
check ur spam
Geekeew: Please I just received a mail -
You have recently received an invitation to take an online assessment as part of your application to Shell.

This is just a reminder that you should complete this assessment as soon as possible. We process applications on a first-come-first-serve basis. Your prompt completion of the online assessment will allow us to process your application in a timely manner.

I have not in earlier time received any mail with the link for the online assessment.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by Jane doe26(f): 2:16pm On Feb 13
Hi guys, I applied and I am yet to get any mail, cheked my spam mail and all. Nothing!!. What do I do?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by UdaraNwaNnu(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16
You can get immediate response to all your enquiries and make contributions pertaining to the subject of this thread on this other thread. I enjoin you to come over there as there are more people there and it was on the front page. Click on the link below to follow. You're welcome.

http://www.nairaland.com/1621539/shell-recruitment-day-2014/9#up

Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by Denvan: 11:03am On Mar 19
aodis: I have done both I submitted on d 3rd! You gave to be very precise in d part 2! Especially d maths aspect. 16 question in 18 mins! Speed and accuracy! Practice G'maths its only on data interpretation! But the units are in high volumes! Eg 1000000 barriers, calculate in tonnes! You will see words like butumen etc! Its just speed! Make sure u hav a calc!
I have completed the Competency base questionnaire, which is the first part. How do I begin the second part since no link was provided after I submitted this first part?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by rollz: 11:23pm On Mar 21
I'm a lil confused ere.there was a link to the human resource person in shell and also a link of shell where cvs wre asked to be sent in another site aftr wch a frnd of mine did and was told to give the human resource manager a call in portharcourt here to be bbriefed about arrangements of his interview.is that normal??
Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by nomapatricks: 6:23am On Mar 23
Complain to shell throug this mail: careers@shell.com; they'll certainly send u a new link. But 1st make sure u check ur mail throughly, it might be in the spam folder and check the inbox well too

Geekeew: Please I just received a mail -

Re: Shell Recruitment Day 2014 Application For Fresh Graduates by chefetalkane: 9:07am On Mar 29

(0) (Reply)

20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Things You Should Never Do In The Office

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.