Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,144 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently (238103 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by sombrady(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
I need a sugar mum or a lady for relationship whasapp me 08146901878

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by umassor(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by slide01: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by wayaa007(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by lovesolutions: 5:13am On Dec 27, 2014
I sincerely have not done this before, it is my first time to share my comment on my personal experience with a spell caster and i think it is worth it so as to help others in need. I want the world out there to know that there are so many fake spell casters who are out to rip you off and leave you with your problems, this has been my experience over time until God used my Aunt to introduce me to Dr Igbudu, who helped me within a short period of time and he gave me his word and he actually fulfilled them. I sincerely have not met a man like him. he is so true, words are not enough to thank him for making me have a nice mouth watering job and also for restoring my marriage and blessing my wife Sarah with the fruit of the womb, now i am a proud father. My joy knows no bound as i have never thought my life will be sweet ever again. Dr Igbudu, i appreciate your wonderful and prompt spells you are wonderful. THANK YOU!!! for all you have done for me and my household. What you say you will do is what you did. i am more than happy. please be careful of whom you contact for your spells work because so many impostors are out there with sugar coated tongue to deceive and keep ripping you off. here is one man who will do no such thing because he is truly sent to redeem man kind. i present to you Dr Igbudu, he is been tested, tried and i can confirm to you that he is trusted. contact him now on igbudutempleofsolutions@gmail.com or 08103318340 and you will be amazed of his works...
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by slide01: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by ayoola1985: 3:35am On Dec 31, 2014
very matured and down to earth and in need of sugar mummy... Not just a sugar mummy but a responsible one. Interested? Pls email me direct on princeadeyinka01@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.