Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Calling Card Design: ? What You Think - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Calling Card Design: ? What You Think (1655 Views)

My Latest Design.what Do U Tink / Please Rate My Recent Business Card Design / Check Out This Design, What Do You All Fink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Card Design: ? What You Think by smartsoft(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
what do u think on my personal calling card
those words are, Visual Designer / Illustrator

Re: Calling Card Design: ? What You Think by uspry1(f): 4:35am On Aug 22, 2008
Seeing is believing! Anything is possible! grin

Nice abstract calling card design---that is my opinion!

Does it fit your personality the way colors describe who u are? I mean the colors you choose that interests you.
Re: Calling Card Design: ? What You Think by smartsoft(m): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2008
Sure Upsry, see

the white there is a the universal color of peace. It represents purity, simplicity, sterility and refinement.

GRAY is a Solid, intelligence, modesty, practicality, conservative and maturity are some of the attributes of the color gray.

not deep black though but black is a powerful color that evokes authority, boldness, elegance and style.

thats a moon green is a calming, refreshing and conservative color. It signifies tranquility
Re: Calling Card Design: ? What You Think by Gamine(f): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2008
The colors are nice n everything

but that font has to go!!! AAAARGH!

the monotype cursiva thingy, plssss!
Re: Calling Card Design: ? What You Think by smartsoft(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2008
hehehehe gammie
Re: Calling Card Design: ? What You Think by Gamine(f): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2008
Yea grin

Your use of Fonts is really. . . Err. . .Vandaful lipsrsealed
Re: Calling Card Design: ? What You Think by uspry1(f): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2008
LOL gamine refers font!

This is his font preference which he feels so right, but not to others! His font is fine with me that is suitable for his personality that what he believes in.
Re: Calling Card Design: ? What You Think by smartsoft(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2008
tell am make she hear,  you should know this nowwwwwwww,  another woman's food is another woman poison,  not man this tyme around lol
Re: Calling Card Design: ? What You Think by Gamine(f): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2008
It dosnt matter what his font preference is.

If it isnt good , it aint good. smiley

There are some meats that are everybodys poison. . . . cry

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. / How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making / A Drawing Of The Late Ghanaian Actress, Ebony By Zechariah Felix Auta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.