Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 AM

Introducing A Cheap, Fast And Easy Way To Register Your Company For Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing A Cheap, Fast And Easy Way To Register Your Company For Nairalanders (1330 Views)

Free Ebooks For Nairalanders / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? / Guidelines For Company Registration In Nigeria (register Your Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing A Cheap, Fast And Easy Way To Register Your Company For Nairalanders by lawyer(m): 12:19am On Aug 21, 2008
Introducing a cheap, fast and easy way to register your company for Nairalanders Only!

I have discovered that most Nairalanders want to own a company to run their future empires but their major constrain is money and lack of information on how to go about it and nobody needs the stress of the guys at the corporate affairs commision pushing you around and over burdening you with bureaucracies that could take forever.

The second fear is contacting a lawyer who would bill them unreasonable hereby making you not want to register it again because of lack of funds. Anyway Nairalanders, your in luck. I have met some really good people and business savvy people on nairaland face to face and i have realised their immediate registeration and financial problems and how much you guys are willing to pay to register a company.

All you now need is:

1. 3 Names to choose from when selecting your prefered name e.g powerpuff ltd, dumbells nigeria ltd and Fast cash Nigeria ltd. The C.A.C will choose the one that is available. If Powerpuff Ltd is the prefered one, then it should be number one on your list. Last Friday i submitted 3 names for registeration for a company and all the 3 names were rejected today by the C.A.C. I was shocked because these names were unique names but apparently someone in Plateau state has registered one, the other one in Ebonyi state and the third one from Enugu state. Please be very unique and innovative when selecting the names for your company so as to help me avoid future headaches and to start the process all over again. Abeg una!

2. Pick mininum of 2 directors to be signatory to the company and divide the percentage for shares e.g 60% -40% or 80% -20% etc. Dont do 99%-1% O! Like one very funny dude that i met on nairaland. C.A.C will throw away your Filing forms and na another fresh Money be that o! If you pick one craze man or step uncle that will give you wahala in future, na your headache be that o! Choose people that wouldnt disturb your progress in life or people that can contribute money for the success of the new company.

3. Your name and address

4. Choose your share capital e.g 1 Million Naira share capital. Anything over 1 Million attracts a mandatory fee of an extra N10,000 per every N1 Million Naira paid to the C.A.C. So if your thinking of having a share capital of N10 Million, be prepared to pay N100,000 first before any filing fee and stamp duty fees (So be very wise especially if you dont have the funds to start big)

After that, Leave the rest for us and we will do the rest. We know the ins and out of the C.A.C and make sure you get your incorporation document done within 4 weeks maximum.

Give away price for Nairalanders is N65,000 provided you say you are from the Nairaland forum. ( Thats the best i can go because the wahala of that yeye C.A.C, filinging this, stamping that, moving from first floor to 11th floor just to get one signature, swearing one affidavit on your behalf, drafting the incorporation documents that exceeds 10 pages plus constant recharge cards to follow up including transportation to and fro, pass N1Million including one carton of panadol extra) If your wondering about the extra N5,000 abeg na the money to grease the officials for C.A.C unless that 4 weeks i promise you go turn to 40 weeks. But if your ready to wait for due process and Yaradua's rule of law in the C.A.C, then N60,000 is okay with me no wahala! I prefer that one sef! grin

Call 07036681104. Only serious prospective future business enterpreneurs that i would be proud to associate my self with tomorrow should call. Any JANKARA or 419 Business shall be heavily rebuked in Jesus name by me, lol grin

P:S: If you have registered a business name before and want to convert to a limited company, abeg hold that business registeration certificate and keep it well in case you want to use the same name in future unless the C.A.C will reject it. E.g if your business name is Kelechi & Bros ventures and you want to convert it to Kelechi & Bros Limited, you will need to attach that business name registeration certificate with the search of name form to make sure Kelechi & Bros is given prior attention unless you will never use that name lai lai as your company name in future!
Cheers!
Re: Introducing A Cheap, Fast And Easy Way To Register Your Company For Nairalanders by naijacutee(f): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2008
Thanks, lawyer. I'm going to leave this here because even though it is advertising, it does go into detail to show that it is relevant to this section. Well done!
Re: Introducing A Cheap, Fast And Easy Way To Register Your Company For Nairalanders by lawyer(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2008
@naija cutee

Your comments are much appreciated and are usually a moral booster. I write these things to help people know whats up. Even though it seems like advertising, at least you get to know what you pay for without being under any shroud of mystery or controversy, Much love cutie wink
Re: Introducing A Cheap, Fast And Easy Way To Register Your Company For Nairalanders by NaijaEcash(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2008
The explanation is fair enough. No hood-winking or pretense. I really with CAC will get computerised. It is quite anonying to discover that unique names that are not being used by anybody still get rejected. They seem to reserve short names for bigger boys while they force poor guys to add un-necessary prefixes such as 'RESOURCES' to names.

I really don't see the reason why they can maintain a centralized database that is easily accessible online. They can sell scratch cards for access fee, no problem, but it will cut off the middle-men catel that are feeding fat on would-be Entrepreneurs.
Re: Introducing A Cheap, Fast And Easy Way To Register Your Company For Nairalanders by 24aik: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2008
@poster

Thanks alot for breaking everything down.

one question, does it cost same amount (N 65, 000) if one already has a biz name registered?

waiting for a reply
Re: Introducing A Cheap, Fast And Easy Way To Register Your Company For Nairalanders by lawyer(m): 1:28am On Sep 13, 2008
@24aik

Yes it will cost the same amount from me personally because we would just be attaching your business name certificate to the search and name availability form. The chances of it coming out the same is almost 90% except somebody has upgraded that name before you or the names are similar to an existing name already registered.

Be duly advised that this is my own give away price because i want to encourage nairalanders to become business owners and it is not the standard price other lawyers might collect

Cheers!

my email is barrister_matto@yahoo.com if you want to take up from there privately

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters In Abuja Beware / How Can I Get An Account Officer? / Final Year Projects(bsc, Msc, Pgd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.