Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? (7354 Views)

Which Is More Important: Idea Or Capital / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / Do You Have Business Idea Or Project That Needs Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by blacknite1: 1:34am On Aug 21, 2008
my pips, i have like N3M to invest, any bright ideas or partnership? i would really appreciate it.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Tiekam: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2008
Hi.

What if you invest this amount with my real estate business and get paid N500000 pa for 20 years?
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by blacknite1: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2008
tiekam, what scale or level of real estate?
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Richystar4: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2008
You can get me on my mobile line.
I have a business plan for setting up a standard cyber cafe in my area. There is market for it and less competition.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by wealthcrea: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2008
Hello,

I have a two business idea for you. 1.   Manufacturing and two cybercafe, all the necessary feasibility report is available now. However i will love partnership on the both business. If interested call me on (80838108265)to arrange to meet.

Thanks for this post, i have been waiting for this for long.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Tiekam: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2008
When I consider the scale to which real estate business can climb, I must say that mine is low level. We are property developers mainly dealing in the Lekki corridor on fast moving small scale properties. We are not selling for now. Hence the 20 year corridor.

For this specific investment, we are building some mini flats and we hold the lease on some of the flats for 20 years. After 20 years, the property reverts to the land owner.

You will enjoy this. And who knows, you may wish to become a developer too.

Please contact me on sledge53@gmail.com if you wish to explore this investment option.

Cheers
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by blacknite1: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2008
i feel cyber cafe is a saturated business, they run well for a while but collapse after a while, either due to poor management or poor ISP.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by blacknite1: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2008
tiekam, you said you guys are building some flats now, so how do i come in as regards investment
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by blacknite1: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2008
wealthcrea, what aspects of manufacturing?
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by ephisi(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2008
Do u mind if i get ur email adress. i cant post my idea here
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by blacknite1: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2008
leoativie@googlemail.com
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by luwadmusic(f): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2008
Ok, I think this is a step in the right direction for you,

I would like to say that, I consult for Managers/ Directors of established companies to offer them business ideas,

but on the other, I am keen on partnerships cos I have reserved some of my ideas for myself and am presently doing lots of research to enable it take-off properly.

you can feel free to reach me on, luwymusic@yahoo.com
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by omolayo1(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2008
HI
I HAVE A BIZ IDEA THAT IS RICHLY PREGNANT BUT I STILL HAVE A LITTLE TIME TO PUT UP SOME THINGS IN PLACE BUT GOING INTO IT FULLY. I DON'T KNOW MAY BE U CAN HAVE PATIENT TILL THAT TIME.
I'M ALSO READY TO PUSH IN ABOUT 2.5M INTO IT MYSELF. SORRY FOR NOT DISCUSING THE BIZ HERE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE BIZ YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08059239292 MY NAME IS OMOLAYO
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2008
dang! enough money hungry 419'ers on this thread!
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by JODELL: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2008
HELLO BLACKNITE,

I HAVE A BUSINESS VENTURE I JUST DEVELOP WHICH IS MOBILE SMS MARKETING AND ADVERTISING BY ROUTING TARGETED ADVERT THROUGH MOBILE PHONES FOR COMPANIES ETC. , AND ONLINE FOOTBALL BETTING THROUGH YOUR MOBILE PHONE FOR EXAMPLE BETTING ON PREMIERSHIP, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, SPANISH LEAGUE,ITALIA SERIE A, DUTCH LEAGUE, FRENCH MARCHES FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND EARNING 300% ABOVE YOUR BET.
IF YOU ARE A FOOTBALL FAN WE ALL KNOW THE HUGE NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS OF THIS FOREIGN LEAGUE BY NIGERIAN AND IN ADVANCE COUNTRIES THE ARE ONLINE BETTING COMPANIES THAT YOU BET ON MARCHES BY PREDICTING THE WINNING TEAM IN ANY OF THE MARCHES YOU MAKE UPTO 300% TO 800% OF THE AMOUNT YOU BET IF YOUR BET WAS RIGHT.
NOW THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE ARE NOT GOING TO COMPETE WITH THE BETTING COMPANIES BUT BY BEING THEIR AFFILIATES PARTNER HEAR IN NIGERIA WE WILL EARN 10% COMMISSION ON ALL BET PLACE THROUGH US. THE COMPANY IS BASED IN UK WITH ALMOST 50 YEARS EXPERIENCE ON SPORT BETTING BUSINESS.

OUR PARTNERSHIP COMPANY WILL NOW BE PROVIDING THESE COMPANY ONLINE BETTING SERVICES TO NIGERIANS THROUGH THEIR MOBILE PHONE ON SMS WHICH THE SOFTWARE I HAVE ALREADY DEVELOPED.

WE HAVE CLOSED TO 2 - 5 MILLION VIEWERS OF PREMIERSHIP MARCHES EVERY WEEK WITH A GOOD MARKETING STRATEGY THAT I HAVE WE TARGET OF GETTING NOTHING LESS THAN 100,000 BETTING CLIENT'S IN OUR FIRST YEAR OF OPERATION.

FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND A DETAIL BUSINESS PLAN WHICH I ALREADY HAVE YOU CAN REACH ME THROUGH MY MOBILE PHONE 08033761664 OR 07028405688 E-MAIL johnagbai24@gmail.com for schedule detail and comprehensive business plan.

JOHN AGBAI
JODELL CONSULTING INC.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by bizforce(m): 2:49am On Sep 16, 2008
hi,
that's a good amount, i will advice that you spread it into different investment programmes. but first you need to work with and investment analyst to design a strategic investment plan for you. if you don't have this plan, you might just be on way to loosing that money or getting it tied up somewhere.
i am an investment analyst, so i should help, so call me 07055288962, 08032342172.
you can also check on my book on business financing
wwww.geocities.com/bizforceng
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by onyxgirl(f): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2008
blacknight its simple give d money i ll start payin u interest every month i have idea but no money but u got the money but confused
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by bolly(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2008
i have business idea that you can invest in and you will get 30% pay back money gerantee.just give me a call to discuss it,on 08028307092.bolaji
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2008
have u tried Final Money (End of Money Part II a.k.a blood Money) grin

You get more than 150% returns and no partners (just spiritual ones)
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Chrisrich(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2008
Tiekam, great idea!. i want to know if your firm is registered, with adequate financial and technical competence to sustain payment of the said amount over 20 years. kindly let me know what are he pocesses (Administrative and legal) are for getting involved, including how soon the monthly or annual disbursments (as the case may be would begin). send info to my email christopee2k@yahoo.co.uk.
thanks.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Chrisrich(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2008
I Have about 1.5 Millon. but i just want to invest in something with a short term PERIODIC turn over time of not more than 2 months. Real Estate, Stocks, online? i dont have the time to be personally involved in the running of the business but will appreciate a monitoring and evaluation mechanism for me to monitor my finances from time to time. I need your advice.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by nasbock(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2008
you can invest in me.i have various business ideas but lack capital i will be given you 70% profit. for more details im me bukola4u2see@yahoo.co.uk.gnld4all@gmail.com.i just need an internet connection for smoothr unning of the business and a little cash,i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible

1.blogging
2. article writing.
3.web designing.e.t.c.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Primenet(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, My name is Akpoghene, I have business idea that you can invest in and you will get over 30% pay back money gerantee on a monthly basis kindly give me a call to discuss it, on 07055253345
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by lomzy1(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2008
if you consider export business you can start with good returns pls contact me or diesel business.
08023881557. 07028153188. bimbolajide@hotmail.com
bimbo.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by bjmorre: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hello,
every one here truely would tell you they have idea of what to do with that money.i have three untapped idea that you can go into and never regret doing it.if like to involve me, good and it would be appreciated.when you try it, i believe you will never regret doing it.one is a hot in demand product i discovered, its yet to get to africa, not to talk of nigeria, i have finalised with the manufacturer, they are ready to give me the exclusive distributorship right in africa, and you know what that mean. if you contact me quickly, then i believe God has a reason for bringing us together and making me read your post.its money that is holding the deal, i have finalised all the process.only what can be your great concern is that you would not want to send your money to who you dont know, so be rest assured, they have agreed Letter of Credit as a means of payment for the product.so you what that mean, seller and buyer bank is involve, and the money is in there care.there is no part of this world that they wont need this new patented product, people will even thank you for making them the distributor.

the second one is just investing in your self and get hidden skills needed to do some particular kind of business from any where in the world, yu would thank God you know this too,
the third is the one that is most urgent and untapped, i have some manufacturers from europe that ask me to supply them with 4 containers of red iron oxide and talc monthly, they will increase the order if the quality is ok,both are solid mineral resources, so if sounds nice too you are most welcome.we go into profit sharing

just call me or send me email, we can meet and discuss further about it or any one who cares to know more can also contact me.
Bolaji
bjmorreonline1@gmail.com
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Simmarco: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
Dear Blacknite,

To know a real business, you must be wary of any get rich quick proposal and another condition is your ability to recover your investment.

My Name is Simeon - A Haulage/ Transport professional
The ports are overcongested and there is and will be a high demand for transporters( with good trucks)

With 3m, I can buy a Truck( gRADE A), Insure it( Comprehensive Insurance), Track it, Maintain it and give you 200k every month for the next 36 Months.

Your Return on Investment is stated below;

12 Months =2.4Miliion,

24 Months = 4.8Million

36 Months = 7.2Million\

If you are interested, and you believe in long term investments give me a call on 08033584111 or mail me on marco4life2002@yahoo.com.

Stay Blessed.

Simeon
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by odejayi200(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
i am into oil and gas,if u r interested in investing in this sector i will be glad to give u d connections or partnership needed to tap into and make progress in this sector ,i work as an independent marketer in nnpc depot,suleja.

lanre:08055051674
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by kinharold(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2009
my company needs investors that can buy trucks or tippers and give to us to mange/use. we pay a monthly deposit/returns of about 350 to 400k per month. each truck/tipper is about 3 to 4 million. THE PAYMENT IS SURE, NO STORIES. of course u can take back the truck/tipper any time you are nolonger satisfied wit our service.

for details: kinharold2@yahoo.com 07034268732
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by dfamilyman: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2009
Why not go into oil business?with that you can start and be making good money from the oil sector.If you have from N2.5m and above,you will enjoy oil business.But if you want partnership you can contact me.I don`t give out my business ideas.I only accept good partners.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by IBGNg: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2009
Hello friend. In response to your post, I will like to propose a very viable business option to you. Actually It's an idea I've been pursuing for quit a long time but have not been able to actualise due to fund pausity and unattainable demand of banks.
Owing to the fact that this is an open forum, I'd rather prefer we discuss the idea privately if you don't mind. I'm very confident the venture will interest you, so do give it a try. My email addess is as below:
ibg_ng@yahoo.com
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Roforofo(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2009
Blacknite 1. Shine your eye well well. Do not trust any of these people on Nairaland whom you have never met. Make dem no 419 you oooo. My advice is to look through their suggestions and anyone that appeals to you research it YOURSELF and decided if it is viable. I know most Nairalanders are decent people but please do not part with money based on useless promises of sky high returns from fraudsters on our dear website. They will promise you heaven and earth to make you part with your money. No be Naija? Na today? grin Abeg my guy, you do not know these people and do NOT send your money to them. As dem dey say for Lagos Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware)! grin
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Danzoe(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
I hav a good business that i am into which i will like to introduce you to,the said business can give you a spontaneous 20% profit monthly.I am a haulage contractor to some const.Co. Like julius berger,etc ie hauling their granite to their sites,call for more explanation if u are interested 08036625313

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Yam in Bulk? / To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money / The Naira Is Gaining Back Its Value?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.