Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,311 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? (7342 Views)

Which Is More Important: Idea Or Capital / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / Do You Have Business Idea Or Project That Needs Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by sleekman(m): 2:39am On Mar 27, 2010
I'm a Forex trader. I can guarantee 3% a month. 30% a year because I trade only 10months in a year.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by sleekman(m): 2:43am On Mar 27, 2010
Forex brokerage. I can guarantee 3% a month and 30%/yr because I trade 10months a year. Call me 08038383232
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by eros(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2010
Why can't Nigerians just be selfless in helping other people without always wanting to profit from it? A brother asks for advise and like lions seeking what to devour everybody is rushing at him. The brother hasn't even responded to the thread since 2008 and more folks are putting up business ideas. What a people. angry angry
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by wazobia1: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2010
My Naija people na wah for una, una do well dey wan chop where una no sow, well great ideas, the person that posted this has not even bothered to pull his fish net to see what he has caught, with all these whales of ideas lol.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2010
we could go into the importation of some hot selling products from asia . My number is 08023095262 if you are interested
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by mboil(m): 2:00am On Apr 11, 2010
WELL , I'M AN MD/CEO OF A GROUP OF COMPANIES, WE ARE INTO OIL&GAS,PROPERTIES MANAGEMENT AND SHIPPING SERVICES, WE WOULD GIVE U 10% INTEREST MONTHLY, WITH A WRITTEN AGREEMENT FROM THE COMPANY LAWYER , HIT ME ON 08066700407.DAVID, YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO OUR OFFICE .TEXT ME OK
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by DrKitaun(m): 2:52am On Apr 11, 2010
MD group of coys n u r looking to having sum1 invest 3M in ur coys ?

U need JESUS in ur life!
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by hwonda: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2010
Catch me online on yahoo messenger i.d ; habibadeku or skype i.d: adeku.habib . I will connect you to the best traders worldwide who will trade on your behalf with your account which you will be totally in control of. Plus i will give you advice/consultancy on which of these traders will suite your profile or expectations. Have a chat with me!
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by olaolabiy: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2010
MD GROUP OF COMPANY. This includes oil companies, shipping companies. yet he's seeking for 3 million to manage for somebody. how does this correlate? even in your dubious mind, you can't still be rationale. OLE, OMO OLE!
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by mystiqueem(f): 4:15am On Apr 15, 2010
blacknite, i agree with my bro way say shine your eyes,  you think say e easy to hold 3m for hand,  interest of 70% my foot,  am setting up my a,  naija one man biz dey rise and fall like fly. put the money inside bank for now, make that one dey yield small interest,  then think, do research,  ask  more questions,  idea go come bro,  takia shocked grin
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by Eireland: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2010
deleted by poster
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by yomifowe(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2010
Invest in Oil and Gas. I have a reliable link there. Call me on 08032057301
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by yomifowe(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2010
Invest in Oil and Gas. I have a reliable link there. Call me on 08032057301
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by united: 1:54am On Apr 18, 2010
Hello blacknite1. How are you doing? I know with 3m u will be very worried so that the money will not slip through your fingers. I have a very nice idea for you, its something i have tested and trusted. I am an international businessman, i borrow money from people, use it in my trade and return after 36 days(one month) with interest. I'll advise you not to part with all your money at once, but rather look and learn. And when u feel u are faced with an opportunity, make a wise decision because opportunity waits for no one. the benefit your money will give me is to enable me expand my business empire! But with 1m borrowed, i pay back 4.05m( u'll have 1,050,000 as your interest together with your initial capital of 3m). If u're convinced, feel free to contact me with my mail address (pentaneis5@gmail.com), or call me on my phone number: 08061101810. Be prepared to bring a witness or referee, while i bring mine also. Its gonna be a legalized written document with signatures. Remember, no work will be required from u, all u need to do is just to sit back and watch your money grow! This information is not just for blacknite1 alone, but to all members of nairaland. U're all welcomed.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by cosmaria(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2010
i run a business on computer accessories stores & presently need investors on the business if u can invest in my business contact coskosh@yahoo.ca or 07069328824.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2010
invest in me. I am a Slave Trader grin
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by valchris10: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2010
Its not unusaul for someone to have money and be at loss of what to do to increase that money by investing it, especially due to the fact that most educational system in the world are tailored to make us work for money instead of teaching how to make money and have it work for us.

If you're really serious about investing what you have, then 3 area i would suggest are:- 1, Real Estate 2, Info-prenuer and entertainment, 3,, tell you later.

, i have an opputurnity you'd like to take advantage of, i'm on the verge of stsrting out a Video making company. if you're intrested in putting your money into it. call 2347038705900(no sms) or write (Valentino2k2@yahoo.com). be sure get back twice what you put in, in less than 5 yrs. Guaranteed.
You'll Kick yourself if you miss this.
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by zeminar(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2010
click me

Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by DaddyDey: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2010
Hi,
I actually have good idea on areas of investment that may even require far below the amount you are proposing and has monthly return on investment,a business not fully tapped in Nigeria and has to do service to the Education Industry. If interested and serious minded, would require one on one discussion.
Tnks,
Daddy Dey
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by mrwind(m): 5:32am On Mar 16, 2011
we need solution in many sectors in this country. if you can commit your fund to solving one of this challenges, one you will be happy you are one of the solutions in this country and at the same time making returns on your your money.
i have commited over 10 years of my life to solving electricity problem in this country. i have visited 14 states study the power problem and possible solutions, i have invested a lot in this field, in the cause of this i have become so popular in the field though not to everybody. i am popularly known as mr wind (a russian gave me this nickname in ekiti in 2007 ) well all my story is iI AM INTO DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING OF WIND TURBINES INVERTERS AND CHARGE CONTRLLERS note i mean mass production. if intrested i want 5 investors to join me in the quest.you can reach me with 08021215661 08099692415 or windelectric@gmail.com
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by segelee: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2011
There is a bus 4 u.supply of corn from d not to a feed mill arround lagos the margin is moderate nd steady u can contact me on 08032526721 for details
Re: N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? by estuaryfe(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2011
You need to set up a non-governmental organization (NGO). You only need less than N200,000 to do the registration at the Corporate Affairs Commission.

Essentially, the NGO will be writing proposals and sending to international funding agencies like the World Bank, UNDP, etc.

You will not only guarantee a sustainable income for a life time, but also contribute to the development of Nigeria.

I will basically do the day-to-day management of the NGO for you at no cost in the first twelve months. My compensation will only come from funds generated from proposals.

For further details, please send me an email to: estuaryfe@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 In 1 Men's Lux Singlet And Roundneck At Wholesale And Unbeatable Prices / This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] / Helpful Tips For Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program 2018 Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.