Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Job Vacancies :-free Notifications - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies :-free Notifications (922 Views)

Urgent Vacancies/Free One Day Training Workshop / Jobsite For 9ja, Post Your Vacancies Free / Advertise Your Vacancies Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancies :-free Notifications by Epluribus(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2008
Hi all
it crazy having to trawl the intenet and use google to search fro vacancies and all so im going to make this easy on us all.

i am currently trying to build a script that automatically trawls the web for the vaccancies arrangies them and then notifies us all of vaccancies according to specific disciplines.

Its my humanitarian gesture to making sure we get where we want to.

so what are y waiting for?

mail me your e mail addies for the free job notifications.

rwerad@yahoo.com
Re: Job Vacancies :-free Notifications by kelame(f): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2008
i expected you to send the offer immediately not to keep us in suspence and tell us that we should send a mail to your box. I just dont understand it or are in trying to feel important. tongue
Re: Job Vacancies :-free Notifications by Epluribus(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2008
its to develop a mailing list that automatically notifies us all if there is a job vacancy and where the vaccancy is and etc.

i am not feeling important if i was i would have charged forthe service, if u reccolect madame it, is absolutely FREE.

uve made me unhappy
Re: Job Vacancies :-free Notifications by kaydkay(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
Just suscribe for free @ www. currentjobopenings . . com to get the latest jobs sent to your emails daily.

{dont 4get to remove the spaces in the web address above in your browser.}
Re: Job Vacancies :-free Notifications by Epluribus(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2008
u see another kind hearted Nigerian fellow

(1) (Reply)

Leap Africa: Employability Programme,invitation / Itil,ccna,oca,mcse Certification Made Easy Hurray! / New Instant Paying Sites For Online Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.