Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,410 members, 7,800,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (272870 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by misEndowed: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2010
hello nairalanders, am new 2 d site, n its kinda complicated, hw cm ppls pics dont come up wen dey post or comment on a thread
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by HourGlass3: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2010
newbie here, nice site
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by pcas2corna(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2010
Hi peeps!

My name is Precious Kiloki an Entrepreneur/Netpreneur am new to the Nairaland forum. I will be sharing lots of valuable ideas and offer here on Nairaland so keep checking out on my updates. Thank you!

Below are some of my sites please visit:

www.PreciousKiloki..com
www.MoneySprinter..com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by onyeami(f): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
Hello! My name is Milena and i currently live in Moscow. But my problem, as i read in one of the topic here, is Lost Identity Syndrome grin, i am mixed with several Slavic nations, was born and grew up in Latvia and my heart is in Nigeria, so I don't actually know how to describe myself in one word undecided
Anyhow I want to know more about Nigerian culture that's why am here, It's going to be difficult for me to enter every discution because my english is still poor but i will try.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Asakebun(f): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hello everyone, I'm new here and will like to be shown the ropes. Thank you and keep up the good work. smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tayoast(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
wat exactly d'u wanna know?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Asakebun(f): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
Thanks for the quick response. I want to know how to post topics, join discussions, in all maximize the opportunity provided by this forum to learn, add value to myself and others.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tayoast(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2010
on d homepage, u'll find various sections available.

choose any section that's of interest to u.
there u'll find several topics.
click on any one.
if u feel like replying to a thread, just above d page, u'll find d 'reply' link.
click on it and u're on ur way
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by smartdmc(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2010
Hi Guys,
Am new to Nairalanders. I mean this website. My Name is Martins Charles. Am based in Port Harcourt. Please I need to know how to use this website.
I got a new CMTV Network DVB Cable Receiver & it's smart card. I want to install it myself. Can anyone here give me the procedures on how to install it?
My e-mail address is mctranga@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Best Regards
DMC
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by zarate: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2010
Am new here and hope to meet new friends. Am michael i live in lagos and am 19yrs old please add me as ur friend.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tayoast(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
zarate:

Am new here and hope to meet new friends. Am michael i live in lagos and am 19yrs old please add me as your friend.

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by atxqtpie(f): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2010
Howdy!!! My name is Misty and I’m from Texas. My Dad is Igbo and my boyfriend is Ibibio (born in the US). Just trying to learn more about the Ibibio and other Nigerian cultures.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 3:39am On Dec 06, 2010
^^ What part of Texas are you from?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by atxqtpie(f): 4:29am On Dec 06, 2010
Houston.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ravitejag1(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2010
Hello, I am new here. Spending my time scanning through things here.

Anyone knows how to contact any member of the administration? Coz I think as I am new the PM facility is disabled for me
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
atxqtpie:

Houston.

Lived in Houston till May this yr. Now in Dallas was in houston for Thanksgiving.

Which part of H-town? I lived in the Southwest Westheimer and Winrock
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by atxqtpie(f): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2010
I used to live on the SW side. Now in Humble.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by QualityShare: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2010
Nice 2be here smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by hinata36: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
wink wink
Hey, Im new here and I would like to make friends as Im friendly

hi Gabry also new here and would like to make friends.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Alcofrybas(m): 3:11am On Feb 05, 2011
Hello to everybody. I was born and raised in South American, from Italian parents. I Joined this forum because I recently became interested in Nigeria for two reasons:

The Benin masks and ornaments carved in ivory are famous world wide. They're museum items, and in some books about art they're the only items showed under the section "African Art".

I'm also learning how to play (or rather struggle with tongue) percussion, and believe me, Nigeria has produced the majority of African Percussion known and manufactured outside Africa. Here is a list of the most popular African Items made by major western manufacturers:

Non-Nigerian Percussion and the ethnic groups that invented them

1) Bougarabou (Jola).
2) Djembe (Mandinka).
3) Djun Djun (Mande tribes).
4) Ngoma (Swahili).
5) Rattles (Various African Countries).

Nigerian Percussion:

1) Agogo (also known as Gankogui in Ghana).
2) Ashiko.
3) Bata.
3) Shekere (also known as Atxase in Ghana).
4) Talking Drum.
5) Udu.

I am sorry for any typos and grammatical errors (or horrors), but it should be quite clear by now that I'm not fluent at all in any African Language.

I know that there is much more to know about Nigeria than its works of art and its percussion. And of course, I would like to meet people too.
That's why I joined this forum.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Kind regards.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by african1(f): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2011
Hi everybody. I just would like to say I am new here. Even though I am not Nigerian, I joined because I wanted to converse with my African bros and sisters. smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by 1STOrder: 3:01am On Feb 17, 2011
helo frnds.

am a new baby hia. .sm1,any1,anybdy shew me sme luv!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by RonTH: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2011
Hi all Naija,

I am Ron from Thailand, Nice to found this site.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Brite02(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
plz sm1 welcme me
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tayoast(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
U're welcum, Brite02
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by wasecks: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2011
new here, g8t site lov u all
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Talone(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2011
Talone is d name. Stay in Lagos, Nigeria.Live alone and love traveling,site seeing and photography.
Tosyn09@yahoo.com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:36am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=13pt]You are welcome to Nairaland! grin grin grin

I cherish and respect your presence. . . please , do feel free to share your views according to your interest of threads and topic. grin grin smiley

Once again. . .Welcome my dear friend . Remember , try to be active. wink
[/size]

Talone:

Talone is d name. Stay in Lagos, Nigeria.Live alone and love traveling,site seeing and photography.
Tosyn09@yahoo.com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by sgtinfo(f): 3:09am On Mar 04, 2011
I'm Omolade (Sgt. Info), i'm new in here. I just hope i could get a sweet caring guy in here to make me feel at home?

I'm over bored.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2011
[size=13pt]You are most welcome darling. . . . i can make you feel at home . grin grin wink[/size]

sgt.info:

I'm Omolade (Sgt. Info), i'm new in here. I just hope i could get a sweet caring guy in here to make me feel at home?

I'm over bored.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by sgtinfo(f): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2011
You can or you will?

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You are most welcome darling. . . . i can make you feel at home . grin grin wink[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.