Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,764 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Kpmg Test: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Test: (6004 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Please Help Kpmg Test Format / Kpmg Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Test: by hayorplus(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2006
Hi guys, can somebody pls help me out on what i need to know b4 going for KPMG test on saturday july 8th 2006 as in how is there test lik if u ve written one b4 and what should i xpect .
thankx
Re: Kpmg Test: by ebunstic(f): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2006
Hello,

The test is simply Maths and English with a bit of logical reasoning questions. It also comprises of Current Affairs questions like the GDP rate in Nigeria, Director of BPE'S.

You would also be required to write three essays. One is what you hope to be in Twenty Five year's time, another is to write an essay on any current happening in Nigeria and the third one is if you were in charge of a Parastatal, how would you curb fraud or misappropriation of funds.

You have be very fast and u would be allowed touse a calculator. The essays are not so long. Just a couple of lines, say 11 or 13 lines.

All the best.
Re: Kpmg Test: by dipotepede(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2006
Just to be specific on the maths and english. Use GRE or POet Manual.

God's Luck,
Re: Kpmg Test: by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2006
KPMG Test could come in different forms:

1. Know the Names of Governors of states and slogan of state
2. Know current events in Nigeria and be very versatile in the happenings presently going in the country, u cld b asked questions in that area.
3. DIrector of BPE, NSE, CBN, Fiance MInister and etc
and brush up with GMAT,
Re: Kpmg Test: by ololade83(f): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2006
hello naira landers,hmmm i just registered yesterday,i just want to knw d venue,date ,n wat one need to knw abt d test thanks.muaah kiss
Re: Kpmg Test: by okelue(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2006
hello evrybody,pls how can one apply for the kpmg test.what are d criteria?i think i would luv 2 apply.thanx
Re: Kpmg Test: by hayorplus(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2006
hi u re welcome to nairaland, there is lots of fun and jists 4 SANS (senior applicants of nig) here: yeah talkin abt how to get infos for the kpmg test . submission of cvs has already been done which i believe is the criteria but be rest assured dat u will get the next latest info asper jobs right here on nairaland, once again WELCOME.
Re: Kpmg Test: by onilenla: 5:18am On Feb 12, 2013
i am new on this but i need a study materials for kpmg test which i wil b writing on friday. Any help plz my email is wastayo2k2@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting / Benefits Of Working With Sweet Sensation / Npower Teach Alphabelt A-al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.