Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Uk Visa Reference Number (urgent) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Reference Number (urgent) (8454 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Uk Visa Reference Number Issue (plz Assist Me Londoncool And Vvvjustice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Reference Number (urgent) by peter2010(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2008
Please can someone in the house tell me how to locate the reference number because the number I was given is not working for the application tracking.
The number is VFS-NG-**-*****-X. I think this is not the right number because i was given something like this IKAC/*****/*****/1 when I first applied in July. I don't no if the system is changed now. Someone should plz enlighten me. URGENT PLZ.
Re: Uk Visa Reference Number (urgent) by 8ball(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2008
@ poster

I can see that u aplied in IKeja.To do the online tracking,use the number that starts with IKAC/, /1,that is yo applicant refrence number.You would also be asked to provide yo date of birth too.

Best of luck
Re: Uk Visa Reference Number (urgent) by bomata: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2008
pls i try to locate the application ref.on the slip attached to my passport but,the no i saw is that of VFS-, and i can assess my application with it.thank you

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Prices In Owerri Pleeese! / Difference Between 4 Star,3 Star,2 Star And 1star Hotels / FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.