Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63051 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2008
Twinstaiye u must be a very lucky one.I think sending of emails to dstv has jammed the network.Anyway i think there is serious traffic jam because since i sent my smart card number, there hasn't been any response.
I have to go to their office tomorrow very early, thankfully it's behind my house.
I hear the que there is longer than former 3rd mainland bridge. This kind wahala self.
I believe they will come up with something , because this sanction is restricting easy flow of txts,mails, interactivity,n money(BIG MONEY).How can the people respond if they don't watch? Biggie Biggie shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by cabali(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2008
If you call the customer sertvices u will get assistance on the activation. That should clear you out. I am sure the House of Reps fools have all activated theirs. They are more into the shower hour than anyone can be.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2008
cabali:

I am sure the House of Reps fools have all activated theirs. They are more into the shower hour than anyone can be.

Lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by THEQUEEN1: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2008
This time there should be categories.Apart from the winner.there shouild be housemate of the year. sexiest bod, etc
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by THEQUEEN1: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2008
Abeg oh!i pray this page is as interesting as it was the last time.Lawyer chap where are you. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Olumide7(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2008
watch out for the Botwana Chic, I have already seen signs of a trouble-maker. The Kenyan chic has clear characteristics similar to Meryl's, She'll probably suffer the same fate.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2008
@Cabali
I believe a 2minute trek will be easier for me, than recharging my phone with 1thousnad naira, n still not get any result.
I advise anyone, to go to the nearest DSTV office n sort ure woes, cos if the scenario of a long que is really true , then i don't believe the attendants will leave n angry que to pick up the phone.Believe me i know what i'm saying. I don't bother to call them anymore, i just take my card there and sort it out.

@Hi Salsera,Uche1,Uchetobi,missed u guys.

@Where my people at? Mamus 2010,Spicy,Spora,Tommyex,Ndi?U guys holler.It ain't the same without u.
I called LC n he is not picking up.The Money is pretty darn good. I wouldn't have time too if i were in his shoes.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nnekie(f): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2008
Is there a way to watch BBA online? Apart from the clips on the website?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by cabali(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2008
I wont say that's true. they are all not showing their real self for now cause everyone is being cautious. at the appointed period, they will be broke down and their real nature will show forth so it isnt enough graghics we are getting from them at the moment
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Danoe(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2008
Big Brother Africa 3 WAO!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by cabali(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2008
@ Tampico I made my call and got straight in less than 2 minutes; with my network thats not up to N100 so I think I preffered that to the queue for 2 hrs
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by cabali(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2008
I guess it is going to be a good time on BBA3 cos the housemates are kinda interesting.

I am particularly happy for now about the Nigerian Participant. I hope he does us proud. I was not proud of Ofuneka and I knew she wouldnt win.

I mean we dont pay subscription just to see someone do the dishes right?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by dearie(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2008
it's so difficult getting thru' to them, i spent the whole of yesterday calling, but to no avail. I guess they should just try to be more accessible, perhaps, send more phone numbers for the sms sign ups.

I reaaly dont want to be waiting till mondays, to see the highlights.

The contestants are really hot this time. I just hope they give us a good show.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by naija4laif: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2008
i tink d funniest ish ive heard all day is dat tawana is a goat rearer grin grin grin grin
oh nd takondwa is d nxt kweku t as per rapper.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by cabali(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2008
Yes but I think that isnt completely true. They shouldnt hurt my ribs
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by cabali(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2008
The queues at the DSTV office is due to end of the month rush as I hear. Most people could pay at banks and save themselves the trouble right?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Yizzurr(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2008
Well I have big fate in d Naija Guy, He is a regular face on TV he was in the last Episode of the Next movie star and H came Second or So,

And he is also my coursemate in sckool , His really a nice guy wit good sense of Humour Hopr to see him on top,
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by folahann(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2008
Sure I'm going to get stuck with this, thank God it's starting at the beginning of the semester cheesy

These house mates look really good wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ladybam(f): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2008
BIG BROTHER 3.
WoW!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ladybam(f): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2008
This Ghana Girl nah wah!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by cabali(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2008
The tHing is that now matTer how badly d naija guy does it, he wont b evicted. Multichoice cant stand d loss that will come from that.

he will now b on his own after he has spent at least 6weeks. Naturally he wouldve left after 2weeks , considering he is married and wont have anything to offer i excitement. BB is all about excitement, scandal and all. Not even humour can save u there.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by NJnC: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2008
What! BB has started, Ahhh, i ddn't kno.

N, i can't watch it

DAMN cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Seun(m): 12:38am On Aug 26, 2008
I saw the ad that explains how to activate the BBA channel. You send your name and card number to an email address or via sms and wait 3 days. I'll look for it.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by inspiredm(m): 1:40am On Aug 26, 2008
THAMI & HAZEL ARE HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW,

LESS THAN 48HOURS INTO THE SHOW
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 1:43am On Aug 26, 2008
inspired_m:

THAMI & HAZEL ARE HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW,

LESS THAN 48HOURS INTO THE SHOW
shocked shocked shocked

You got to be kidding me.

Can this be watched online?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by inspiredm(m): 1:48am On Aug 26, 2008
MIMI, UTI and RICCO ARE NOT SLEEPING IN THE BEDROOM COS THEY ARE WIDE AWAKE AND AWARE THAT THOMI & HAZEL ARE SHAGGN.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 1:54am On Aug 26, 2008
Yepa ripa, where can i watch this online?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dorcas(f): 7:57am On Aug 26, 2008
hi everyone, how is uti planning to rock the house and the babes with his wedding band on and his wife watching him daily from naija
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by RSA(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2008
Great show,I still don't have a favourate.I want entertainers,people who are there to put a great show,who are willing to go to any length to get what they want.I hope Africa will keep entertainers and kickout boring,politically,culturally,religiously,morally correct people.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2008
MULTICHOICE NIGERIA

NATIONAL CONTACT CENTRE
01 270 3232
080 3900 3788
01 270 3256 (Fax)
Email: dstv@mwebnigeria.com
Email: dstv@nigeria.multichoice.co.za
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2008
sheila is a real hottie cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2008
am not so sure i will have time to keep watching the show but this contestants are sure crazy.methinks Uti is deep but cant really frolic cos of his wifey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.