Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63038 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kaydee(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2008
Why did Nigeria vote Sheila out?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by naija4laif: 5:09am On Oct 13, 2008
some funny sms straps and housemate quotes i found on the bb forum: grin grin grin grin
'if this was an animal documentary thami would probably win, but Big brother is a show for humans, '

"I hear there is a Hyena in the house , has Morris that local hunter killed it yet?because I haven't heard it shreaking this morning"

"Tawana I can hear your goats bleating for your homecoming"

am i bothered , do i look boffered-uti

"Because of you motherfvckers I have to go and pack" -- Sheila to the housemates on eviction Sunday.

""I've dated a model, not a third class, not a second class, but a first class model, one that modeled with Naomi Campbell"  Mimi to Morris

"tawana to biggie when asked about relations in the house 'I just want to get laid, not enter a relationship'

"Thami just eat Hazel with your teeth already" sms

"Morris WTF, I had already begun voting a 100 times for TK!"
"Morris, I have always suspected you are stupid. You're next!"
"Morris, huh?!"
Bwahahahaha, LMAO at the strips after HOH powers used by Morris.

"Morris that village boy, we had TK right where we wanted him, why did you do that, you will pay for your error, i can promise you that much" sms

'fools are not made they are born and that is Morris for you, '

"The higher you go the cooler it becomes, Morris's brains are practically frozen"

"TK to Tawana- I would jump infront of a bullet for sheila for you i would say lets run away from the bullet"

Thami nominating Hazel " I'm nominating Hazel.I said I was going to cut her off. This is part of cutting her off"

Munya fan
', i understand barack obama is actually watching and waiting for munya to win' grin grin grin

"Are you saying i'm getting evicted tonight, why are you asking me all these questions",  Uti to BB,

" Zimbabweans don't know how to vote, they haven't voted in 27 years." sms
nomination night
HM this is KB,
silence
HM this is KB
silence
silence
HM this is KB
silence
the housemate who is up for eviction this week
silence
music,
music
silence
KB, UTI
Uti ::Sh.#t u guys nominated me again

"Now we have to f u c k 4 gals. Can someone pliz get rid of some of these nigas!"That was Ricco. Didn't know they were busy at it!

"wow. munya is working it out, he wants to be like the pool guy. ha ha - sms strip line"

Uti to Mimi: "Mimi I've got more hair on my aaaarse than you've got on your head!

Flight 911 to Botswana is being delayed by a passenger called Tawana. Tawana get on board and delay us no more' - sms strap

""I guess we can survive on Mimi's cooking, as long as there's a free and open toilet nearby" Munya"

morris: it was photo shoots
mimi: yes
morris: like lucille she can also do catwalk
mimi: no she can't shes too shortlaughlaugh
morris: modelling
mimi: no
morris acting
mimi: no she can't act she can't do modelling or cat walk. shes too short and she can't act. Like me if you can see me in a photo shoot you can't believe its me, I look so different, I'm so photogenic
mimi is a very funny girl, lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

got everythin from this thread http://www.mnetafrica.com/profiles/oboma/ForumListing.aspx?bid=10&tid=23912&cp=1 and decided to share
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2008
kaydee:

Why did Nigeria vote Sheila out?
. . . . . I'm as baffled as you are

I dont trust the whole BB thing anymore, maybe its even rigged!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2008
MIMI
TK
Thami
all up for eviction.
MIMI or TK who do we yank off
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kaydee(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2008
who cares!I'll be glad if they can all leave at once
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2008
damn,i dey beef all three but lemme see, TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Exstar(f): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2008
seun001:

damn,i dey beef all three but let me see, TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT.

Yeah! I'm with you all the way, i've set aside my August salary to vote TK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tng(f): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2008
Salary ke? would vote online for TK but our vote might be split going by the forum and in the end mimi might leave. This big borether no fit see my money chop lai lai.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2008
seun001:

damn,i dey beef all three but let me see, TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK TK OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT.

Exstar:

Yeah! I'm with you all the way, i've set aside my August salary to vote TK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People, now is not the time for your anger. TK is a constant on the nomination list. he will still be up there next week. it is Mimi we need to strike now that the iron is hot. See how long it took the housemates to put her on the slab for us? it could be a fluke and by next week they could move on to other people. We need to take out Mimi this week. TK we can leave to stew a bit more in the aftermath of Sheila's eviction. We'll get him next week. What do you guys think?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Zizi(f): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2008
RIGHT ON SPOT, I THINK MIMI NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by initiator(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2008
This show has become totally clueless. I thought the whole idea of big brother was for interesting, entertaining and controversial characters to remain and boring ones to go. This is totally the reverse. The interplay of nationality and clueless teenage voters are ruining the show. I cant even watch it except the nomination and eviction shows, damn! Bobs we need Big Brother Nigeria fast. Imagine a house of 12 Nigerians like uti and the likes, imagine the cataclysm, and we would love and hate based only on personality! Shaila out again? Thats the no brainer.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2008
calling all friends

the time is now

the hour is upon us

time and chance have collided

MIMIKICTIONARY must gooooooooooooooo!!!!!

and erm YES WE CAN!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by mamus2010(f): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2008
i beg that mimi must go o!!! that her forehead plus belle wey big pass my own don tire me to see!! and the way she feels cool!!!! i cant wait for her to go back to Kumasi or Brong Ahafo or wherever it is she evoluted from. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2008
As much as i want Mimi out,i want her to feel the pain of nomination again.dumbass should now have an inkling of how Tawana felt b4.besides Ghanians themselves are up to the task.

dont know abt you peeps but i been beefing TK for a long time now and Morris incurred my wrath the moment he switched him.It was TK's stupidity that gave Sheila the boot.so he gotta go now before he causes anoda calamity.

Thami,Mimi are gonna be regular eviction customers.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2008
"I told you Uti is sinking" That was what Mimi said the moment Munya entered back into the house and dawn on the housemates that Uti was evicted.

Yeah, That Mimi must go. I love to see her leave and not only that, I want the SMS to continue when she is evicted, so she knows how much Africans hated her gut. I dont like that Mimi one bit, she thinks she is real, whereas Uti has placed her in her proper place - OLD-FASHIONED!!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by marktwain: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2008
twinstaiye:

"I told you Uti is sinking" That was what Mimi said the moment Munya entered back into the house and dawn on the housemates that Uti was evicted.

Yeah, That Mimi must go. I love to see her leave and not only that, I want the SMS to continue when she is evicted, so she knows how much Africans hated her gut. I don't like that Mimi one bit, she thinks she is real, whereas Uti has placed her in her proper place - OLD-FASHIONED!!!! grin

Is the whole Ghana not old-fashioned. I mean, Ghana reminds us of the "good old days".
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by bigfather(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2008
That Mimi girl is so bleeping irritating . I feel like dishing her a heavy slap anytime i see her on screen .
BLOODY BACK STABBER ! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Beamer: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2008
Since Morris is HoH once more, it wouldn't hurt to do one more BBA3 South Park version.

KB: Housemates, KB again!

Mimi: I wonder what KB means. Kinky Brother?

Thami (laughing hyenally): Haieh haieh haieh.

Hazel looks at Thami. She is smiling but holding back anger at that irritating laughter.

KB: Are you standing by for the names of the people are up for Prison Break tonight?

Munya: Ze naymes plizk. Giveskh us ze naymes.

Ricco: Am scared man.

Thami: Eureka! You finally said something intelligent. You were beginning to worry me.

Morris: Just lay off, Ricco. Can’t you see he had a tooth ache just as reward for kissing Latoya? KB let us get this done with, and stop the mysticism.

KB: OK, Morris. As Head of House… wait, someone is blocking my script… oh yeah… as Head of House you had powers to replace any of the nominees. What did you do THIS TIME?

Morris: Well guys, (stands up for maximum effect…) My fellow Housemates, distinguished viewers, Big Brother, my lovely daughter…

Thami (laughing hyenally): Haieh haieh haieh. He has a speech this time. The long forgotten I Have No Dream So Deal With It Speech.

Morris: Every Monday, heralds the epiphany to distil courage and separate boys from the men and women from the girls.

TK: Yes… yes… (but silently thinking: WTF is this dimwit going on about?!?)

Morris: Guys, I decided that everyman or woman for himself and Gawd for us all.

Tawana: Gawd for ars*holes?

Hazel (matter of factly and making gestures by pointing at all housemates): Us all.

Mimi: I knew it! Lightning doesn’t strike twice! In your face TK!

TK (Smiling): We’ll see who is smiling after thirty minutes. If I don’t leave, am still in the hunt for the Benjamins; if I leave, I am released to the world which has Sheila. How… no, cow about that, cow!

Ricco (shaking uncontrollably) : I can’t believe this man. For the first time man, for the first time in three weeks I wasn’t on the chopping board…

Mimi: I need to pee!

All Housemates:
Nooooooooo!

Munya: Not in the shower again! That is disgusting. So so dis,

KB: So Munya, Mimi and Thami please take your bags to the Diary Room.

TK: Munya?!?

KB (I should stop thinking about when the Results Lady shows up again for my ogling routine… cant wait): You wish… TK, Thami and Mimi.

As camera pans away to the stage, Mimi breaks into the Beatle's song 'Let It Be' by changing it to 'Let Me Pee, there will be an answer, let me pee, let me pee'
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by biolabee(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2008
beamer u d best
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2008
@Beamer BRAVO
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ponytail: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2008
LOL!!!!!!! Beamer that was sooooo sooooo funny, an absolutely great read. 'Doffed hat' to you jare!

BTW, RSA nothing from Lerato so far? I guess she's also stoppped watching,
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2008
ponytail:

between, RSA nothing from Lerato so far? I guess she's also stoppped watching,

This is her message to the members of the Facebook group.

--------------------
Lerato Sengadi sent a message to the members of Big Brother Africa 3, let the bitching begin!!!!!

Subject: hey,

hey ya'll,

firstly i'd like to thank every single one of you for joining & contributing to this group, i've been having a super time and i'm sure everybody else has too.

i have to appologise to every1 who reads my weekly blog on TVSA. i have not been able to write for a while now and i have recieved tons of mails from people wanting to know why.

the reason is that i have been travelling quiet a bit over the past few weeks and i haven't been able to watch the show, thus not being able to write. i don't believe in getting second info on what i write about so if i didn't see it myself then i wont write about it.

But this group is where i get my daily dose of updates on what i've missed.

So to all my blog readers - sorry once more and i'm hoping the hectic schedual will decreae soon so i can go back to writing my "Bitchfest", lol.

Be cool.

Hallelujah holla back
L
--------------------
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Wumine(f): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2008
Mimi disgusts me for real. she should be a mama put or madam pepper soup joint. how did she even get to the show? Am sure ghanians are ashamed of her too! OMG how can she say shes hot?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2008
She's a hot mess.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Wumine(f): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2008
Munya slept with Tawana yesternite during the shower hour. They should both just leave. Tawana will sleep with all the guys in the house if she can and even big brother isnt safe. its so just disgusting. But Mimi should leave first. I just dont like anything about her!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2008
Wumine:

Munya slept with Tawana yesternite during the shower hour. They should both just leave. Tawana will sleep with all the guys in the house if she can and even big brother isnt safe. its so just disgusting. But Mimi should leave first. I just don't like anything about her!

. . .i didnt know she did that shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by bigfather(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2008
Wumine:

Munya slept with Tawana yesternite during the shower hour. They should both just leave. Tawana will sleep with all the guys in the house if she can and even big brother isnt safe. its so just disgusting. But Mimi should leave first. I just don't like anything about her!

Slept with ? As in she got laid ? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2008
yeah sure, she got laid. Munya banged her. Did you missed that? mail me, i will send you the flv file.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ponytail: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2008
twinstaiye, i want to see it too!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by bigfather(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2008
With that her coconut head. angry Anyway bros, i do send you a mail with my official addy.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2008
Please watch the video from this link
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
Hey guys, you can now watch BBA LIVE anywhere in the world!!!

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/livefeed.aspx

BUT there's no audio and it's only the garden!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / Windeck Fan Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.