Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? (13743 Views)

Portharcourt Girls Are So Cute(photo) / Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by LuciferFan(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2006
I put it to you all that girls are dirtier than boys. 99% of girls can not make love except after they must have had a shower because their body smell will make a guy lose his erection.Go to university campuses and see girl throwing "shotput" from their hostel toilets into the nearest bush. So disgusting!Girls wear g-string that goes between their buttocks and right into their anus, interacting with faeces in the process.Girls have body odour more than boys that's why they love perfume a lot. Girls fart a lot in public places and pretend it's the guy sitting two seats away. etc etc
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by sade(f): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2006
There's no much to reply to this cos I can see you are speaking "ironically".Guys are more dirty in every area of their life.Sorry to say this.95% of men has this carefree attitude which lead to being dirty.Most guys cant just raise their armpit in public.I dont want to go too far with the guys in the house but believe it or not guys are dirtier.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2006
ya ya smiley
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by LuciferFan(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2006
girls are the dirty ones!They only change their panties when they have a date. Most of them refuse even after extreme pre-intimacy because of the fear of their dirty pant. I hate girls like I hate my pooh. Actually I love my pooh more. All girls think of is MONEY, sex, Mouth Action, etc. Men they drive me gaga.I think I prefer afghanistan girls.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2006
that's not what i meant!
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by hotangel2(f): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2006
Ode leni to start thread yii oo.

The person that started this thread is sick, and retarded.
I guess u speak ironically.

See who's talking. Wearing one pair of boxers for the whole week. Using socks as something to ejaculate in while jacking off. SOmeone who would rinse his face, use a towel to rub under his armpit and baaahhh, he's gone.

SOmeone who will wear a pair of dark socks for 2 weeks no washing. Someone who has cloths hanging all over his room, his game boy is south, his play station is north, his remote control is always by his side, his ipod is west of his room.

Boys are dirty and u know it. I know that some girls are dirty, Bles their soul, but daing, u know damn well that boys are dirty!!!

95% of guys are dirty. The remaining 5% are, well, 4% are clean, while 1% just deny that they are not dirty.

Any girl that wears a pair of Pa@nties twice is DIRTY! But im sure that 97% of girls know better than to do that. Bra's i understand, but pa@nties?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by shotta(m): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2006
and im proud to announce that im part of that 4% grin
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by shotta(m): 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2006
lucifer if i may ask are you gay?
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Efani(m): 2:48am On Jun 27, 2006
yeea he's a gay
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Kadeejah(f): 4:04am On Jun 27, 2006
iz this thread bout girlz being dirty as in not clean or dirty as in nasty? undecided tongue
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by iice(f): 4:06am On Jun 27, 2006
cheesy :DLMAO cheesy cheesy Dude that started this nonsensical thread is retarded tongue cheesy abeg do something better jare
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by diddy4(m): 4:42am On Jun 27, 2006
im clean from hair to tow. i dress to impress, fresh to death.

and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, you sound like a gay.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by iice(f): 4:47am On Jun 27, 2006
@diddy4 LOL yeah he definitely sounds gay especially that bit about men driving him gaga EWWWWWWWWW shocked
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by diddy4(m): 4:49am On Jun 27, 2006
that is so gay. damn. makes me wann@ puke.

hey iice, hope you are still icey. wink
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by iice(f): 4:52am On Jun 27, 2006
LOL diddy4, keep rocking man grin like u said u dress 2 impress hehehe
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by diddy4(m): 4:58am On Jun 27, 2006
yeah, i dress to impress but it is to impress maself. wink wink
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by eveseh(f): 5:59am On Jun 27, 2006
what's chicken saying here?
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by eveseh(f): 5:59am On Jun 27, 2006
@topic,girls aint dirty not all girls are embarassed shocked shocked
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by eveseh(f): 6:00am On Jun 27, 2006
u are rigth sade
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by mamaput(f): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2006
Lets put it this way .
If you bring out a dirty girl Pant 3 days old armpit full and a Boy pant 3 days old armpit full Both did not take their bath, i think the girl will look more nasty.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by bluenubian(f): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2006
since women are so dirty why don't u stick to guys then like u already do , stupid gay!!

u talk about women that wear g string sticking to their anus, so?, did she ask u to lick her @$$, i ve seen guys like u with sweaty ball, cup their balls and sniff it and some even lick it, and u talk about farting, if i had to count how many time guys have farted and burped in my face, one guy even told me that girls dig his farts, thats how stupid he was.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by bluenubian(f): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2006
@mamaput

that is not the point, why would anyone want to go 3 days anyways without bathing, the guy asked "generally speaking" who is dirtier?
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by ify2love2(f): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2006
men are dirtier take it or leave it. THIS IS A FACT.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by beyunce(f): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2006
There must be something wrong wit dis guy.

Wat are u sayin

Girls are dirtier.

So u think wearing G-string is dirty

God! were u from infact.

i really need to know cos u sound like someone dat does nt even know da diferent between dirty & sexy

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by mukina2: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2006
false angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by mukina2: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2006
guys are dirtier than girls angry
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by mamaput(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2006
Why the Hell lipsrsealed is everyone getting worked up.
Enugu is a  what i call a family town "just dry" It is full of civilsavants and traders.
And it was a coal city. And i used to play with that red dust as a child.
AND IF I DO NOT TAKE MY BATH AFTER A HARD DAYS WORK THEN I WILL REALLY BE A STINKING DIRTY WOMAN:AND I DO TAKE A BATH BEFORE I GO OUT TO HAVE SEX
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by LuciferFan(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2006
mamaput:

, AND I DO TAKE A BATH BEFORE I GO OUT TO HAVE SEX

I love this quote. Most times, I forget to take a shower before I go out to have sex.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by mamaput(f): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2006
Then pleace do not come see me.
But if you take your bath and you do come to steal ma soul then my room is on the right side. in the house down the road near the big tower that looks lie a big toe grin
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by ikamefa(f): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2006
ekwensu which kind thread be this it all depends on the individual, u cant generalize that females are dirtier, u just have to judge people on individual basis, but i forget u are Lucifer, diablo, esu laalu onile orita,,ekwensu, the strapling guy in the red body suit with 2 horns a tail and a pitch fork. grin

Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by iice(f): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2006
LOL!!!! thats right ikamefa tell it 2 him cheesy wink grin
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by desiree(f): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2006
@ lucifer

You been hanging around some filthy girls and you have a problem with girls--- did a girl just dump your ass because you have BO or what?? O gini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa , Kerry & Britney - Who Wore It Better? / Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men / (PHOTOS) Gorgeous Handbags And Clutchbags Made Exclusively From Beads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.