Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum (3416 Views)

Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by lepashandi: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2008
They are so full of themselves - they see nothing good about Nigeria - why are they coming here to talk gibberish?
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by princeonx: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2008
@poster:
I pray no power get into your hands in jesus name!
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by D328babe: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2008
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by Sisikill: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2008
Ah! Haba now. . . you can't do that oh!!

I mean, what the heck am I suposed to do with the remaining 7hrs 45 mins of an 8hr work day? 
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by onyinye2(f): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2008
psycho.
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by lucabrasi(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2008
@poster
i agree with you that some diasporians never see anything good with nigerians,but not all diasporians are that way, bear in mind that people had diffrent reasons for leaving nigeria,while some had a good life in nigeria and are just here on a short stint i.e as economic migrants ,for education e.t.c some suffered and went through a lot to end up here so they will have different views on nigeria,
the common thing with diasporian naija bashers are they have no plans of returning back home,they have spent like 1 million years abroad and have lost touch e.t.c
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by MrCrackles(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2008
LMFAO at this post and comments! grin
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by lepashandi: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
i agree with you that some diasporians never see anything good with nigerians,but not all diasporians are that way, bear in mind that people had diffrent reasons for leaving nigeria,while some had a good life in nigeria and are just here on a short stint i.e as economic migrants ,for education e.t.c some suffered and went through a lot to end up here so they will have different views on nigeria,
the common thing with diasporian naija bashers are they have no plans of returning back home,they have spent like 1 million years abroad and have lost touch e.t.c

GBWAM.
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by IncaGold(m): 4:11am On Aug 24, 2008
anoda psycho on the loose
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by benincitys(f): 4:46am On Aug 24, 2008
please no ooh i am happy to meet my Nigeria brothers and sisters here which make me feel at home , what have we done wrong to ban us ?
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by iice(f): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2008
LOL, 6 ID, 200 more to go undecided
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by sistajay(f): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2008
iice:

LOL, 6 ID, 200 more to go undecided

Nobody does it like him, I have lost count how many ID.  cheesy
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by joshjosh(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2008
Siena:

Tell me, who was Lepashandi?

A refurbished Nairalander?

more of recycled. o boy how are you. long time no see? hope you are well and your cars shinning? how is the bank holiday going?
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by morpheus24: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2008
If he does that I wonder who would be left to post anything in this forum
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by ayomifull(f): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2008
morpheus24:

They are so full of themselves - they see nothing good about Nigeria - why are they coming here to talk gibberish?

morpheus24:

most people are in the diaspora but actually not making anything good out of life - we are here to help - are you deep in debts - loans etc.

morpheus24:

What is your professioin abroad - lets talk generally to see if it is worthwhile for others to join or travel abroad.

Anyone who cleans the street, works in Tescos, Bugger King, McDonalds, Drives London Buses, cleans old peoples butts - please don't contribute - we only want to reckon with people doing meaningful jobs not meaningless jobs

morpheus24:

hating who or hating what? whats there to envy in the life Nigerians live abroad - nothing - i only pity them whenever i travel and see them.

morpheus24:

wHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN THE MIND OF THESE DIASPORAS PEOPLE -

FASHOLA'S CALL FOR YOU TO COME HOME IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD - COME HOME AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO - HOW YOU CAN TAP INTO THE GROWING ECONOMY - OR YOU WANT TO STAY WHERE YOU ARE - IN YOUR SO CALLED COMFORMT ZONE - THEN STAY THERE - ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD - NOONE IS SAYING NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER WHEN YOU COME BACK HOME - DONT YOU GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL?

etc

Any issue with Diasporas?
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by nana(f): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2008
Another stupid topic! Nothin do u sha
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by Bossman(m): 12:56am On Aug 26, 2008
Wow! What a generalized statement. Because you may have had some issues with some folks abroad does not mean we all share the same views. Another totally baseless and senseless topic. Think about what you posted. You are asking him to ban every one outside Nigeria. So, what would be left to the travel forum. We can all learn one thing or another from each other, because we all have different views that we bring to the table.
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by cbjonstage(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ poster!
Have your loved one ever be in exile? or to a place he/she didnt specify to you due 2 some reasons.
but sends u mail to let u know his/her intention for d good of your community or family.

think about it
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by blackspade(m): 6:49am On Aug 27, 2008
Why do you want to ban us? I was born in Enugu and came to American on a Student Visa to further my knowledge so I can eventually come back, and help Nigeria become the great nation I know it can become. You cannot deny the problems of the Nigeria of today. We have serious problems with corruption, misuse of funds, fraud, and not to mention all the Problems in the Delta!

I love Naija, but I cannot pretend my land is perfect, while I'm abroad studying, so I can make it better. That is called DENIAL. I cannot deny the great future of my Country. PEACE. cheesy
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by origina9ja(f): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked
i just remmber wat some stupid she goat  told me month ago
on this same nairaland that i'm not frm 9ja
see me see problem
wat wrong wif us
no big deal over here man wink
its all about 9ja any day any tyme
lipsrsealed ban us ke seun na our fwend ooo
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by platinumnk(f): 9:10pm On May 01, 2009
shocked
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by blackspade(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2009
Uh huh, yeah, whatever.
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by platinumnk(f): 9:39pm On May 01, 2009
jealously yeahhhhhhhhh!!! everybody sing it "Its jealousy yeahhhhhh~" grin
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by amebono13: 7:42am On May 02, 2009
if seun ban all d diasporians,d dude go poor naaaa

the last time i checked 99 percent of the naijas living in nigeria on dis forum, browse from a cybercafe grin grin grin
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by Kay1kay1(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2009
@Poster
Then if you could, will you ban them from returning home?
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by chinesedoll(f): 3:27pm On May 02, 2009
amebo no1.:

if seun ban all d diasporians,d dude go poor naaaa

the last time i checked 99 percent of the naijas living in nigeria on dis forum, browse from a cybercafe grin grin grin

SOOO UNTRUE undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by spikedcylinder: 3:31pm On May 02, 2009
LOL. Na everybody dey claim "diasporan" these days. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by amebono13: 4:49pm On May 02, 2009
chinesedoll:

SOOO UNTRUE undecided undecided undecided

then count urself as one of them 1 percent grin grin grin
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by londoner: 5:46pm On May 02, 2009
@OP, insteading of requesting a ban on a good percentage of those who keep the forum alive, try growing a thick skin, that way you wont have your feelings hurt with every comment.

Nigerians in general see not much good in Nigeria, its sad I know, but the fact that their complaints often stem from the truth, is even more a bitter pill to swallow.
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by Thadude(m): 3:37am On May 05, 2009
@Lepanshadi
Funny and senseless post.
Now that FG is wooing Nigerians in Diaspora you are requesting the opposite,
how will you keep the site information floating when Nepa wont give u light to reply posts? what happens if u become a diasporan tomorrow?,
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by Nobody: 8:51am On May 05, 2009
If the Diasporans leave this site, it's gone. The most active forumers that add spice to this forums are diasporans.
Re: Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum by origina9ja(f): 10:18am On May 05, 2009
thank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! / Shout Out To Some Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.