Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Lekki Man Needs Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lekki Man Needs Friend (1841 Views)

ladies: Young Gentle Man Needs A Girlfriend Frm Nairaland / A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry / 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Man Needs Friend by awhagwan: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2008
Married but need a mature, fit, friendly and warm (35 - 41) female with a fun persona, who is willing to be my friend for chats and stolen moments together. Feeling adventurous, and live in Lekki? Send me a nice, witty and original email message, and I'll know if you're "the one".
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by Joseph6(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2008
u must tink nl chics are fools, dat wen dey see lekki den go rush come urside ,. . . . . . .try ashiiland
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by idupaul: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2008
lekki ni lekki ko, hope ur not one of those living beyond third roundabout and claiming lekki, if u aint in phase one u aint in lekki.
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by awhagwan: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2008
idupaul:

lekki ni lekki ko, hope your not one of those living beyond third roundabout and claiming lekki, if u aint in phase one u aint in lekki.

There really is no need for you to blatantly display your breath-taking ignorance here. Obviously, you really don't know where the real Lekki that the Peninsula takes its name from is, do you??

What if I told you that the area referred to commonly as Lekki Phase I is not really Lekki at all? As for where Lekki is, I suggest you go back to school and ask either your geography teacher or your history teacher. Meanwhile, since you're clearly not looking to become my friend, I suggest you get your ignorant south end off this thread, and go suck some lemons.
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by awhagwan: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2008
Joseph6:

u must think nl chics are fools, that when dey see lekki den go rush come urside ,. . . . . . .try ashiiland

A bit rich, don't you think, especially coming from someone who has "sexyme street" as his by-line? Meaning your street is lined with "them"? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by awhagwan: 12:32am On Sep 12, 2008
Don't tell me there are no lovely nairaland ladies in Lekki willing to take up this offer of friendship, come on ladies, live.
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by ramonacee(f): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2008
maybe
lipsrsealed
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by arramyjay: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2008
awhagwan:

Married but need a mature, fit, friendly and warm (35 - 41) female with a fun persona, who is willing to be my friend for chats and stolen moments together. Feeling adventurous, and live in Lekki? Send me a nice, witty and original email message, and I'll know if you're "the one".
This is the most funniest post i have read 2day.Did u have to mention where u live.
Joseph6:

u must think nl chics are fools, that when dey see lekki den go rush come urside ,. . . . . . .try ashiiland

grin
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by awhagwan: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2008
shegirl71:

This is the most funniest post i have read 2day.Did u have to mention where u live.
grin

Really can't be as funny as you thinking a person serious enough to mention his general area of abode, to indicate seriousness is being funny, or reading through your lines, somehow conceited. I didn't think that Lekki was that big of a deal to some people on this forum. You really don't need to feel oppressed as that was not my intention.

After all, kini big deal??
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by Easybaby(f): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2008
@poster, am living i lekki too grin grin cheesy grin
what happen to your wife?
Is she a log of wood in the bed? undecided
anyway, how much do you have in ur bank?
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by idupaul: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2008
Easybaby:

@poster, am living i lekki too grin grin cheesy grin
what happen to your wife?
Is she a log of wood in the bed? undecided
anyway, how much do you have in your bank?

what part of lekki do u stay because poster stay @OSAPA london.
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by arramyjay: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2008
awhagwan:

Really can't be as funny as you thinking a person serious enough to mention his general area of abode, to indicate seriousness is being funny, or reading through your lines, somehow conceited. I didn't think that Lekki was that big of a deal to some people on this forum. You really don't need to feel oppressed as that was not my intention.

After all, kini big deal??

Ok hold on men dont be hating me because i simply wrote that but really you didnt have to metion where you live,but u did mention it meaning that you think this
Joseph6:

Now i couldnt even read through your "Clauses"That is what i call them becos i couldnt even read it it makes no sense.Has your loneliness also affected your sight and your thinking? Read my post again and you will know that i am not oppressed sweetie you live in lekki you dont own it so why wud be oppressed grow up and stop being on the defensive side,its ok u will find some1 i hope,but really i doubt it u are too much of a spit fire to get anyone.
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by Easybaby(f): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2008
what part of lekki do u stay because poster stay @OSAPA london.

lol . . . are you the poster? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by idupaul: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2008
Easybaby:

lol . . . are you the poster? tongue tongue tongue

naaa, but am his consiglierie. so where in phase one are u?
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by royalboy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2008
hi, anyone care for friendship, buzz me at akajydosan@yahoo.com

Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by awhagwan: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2008
royalboy:

hi, anyone care for friendship, buzz me at akajydosan@yahoo.com

You are not a woman, you don't live in Lekki, PLEASE, GET OFF THIS THREAD!!!!

Imagine, working for MTN and can't read. The quality of the help in Nigeria is getting worse by the day. Poor MTN!
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by zignor(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2008

Imagine, working for MTN and can't read. The quality of the help in Nigeria is getting worse by the day. Poor MTN!

lol . . .why naa? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by royalboy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2008
Hi Mr Lekki, I really did not find it appropriate to reply ur post, unfortunately I am compelled to do so. There are just two things you have to work on to earn people's friendship. You wouldnt mind considering lowering your aggressiveness, would you?, secondly, your bad manner has to go. Nairalanders are Nigeria's young professionals, ofcourse i doubt if you fit in. I've had the priviledge and honour of speaking with Nairalanders in diaspora and I bet they will feel so insulted reading your mannerless posts. Upon fixing your bad manners, Nairalanders would appreciate it if you could come back and apologise to MTN Nigeria on this thread. I want to believe this thread has a moderator, I would suggest we cyber warn him by putting on hold his handle for 3 months.
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by ramonacee(f): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2008
[
awhagwan:

grin grin no be small thing
married man wey dey vex say one fine guy dey find chic!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by naijahotsp: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2008
Hello Nairalanders here, please join me on www.cupidafrica.com where hot mature minded singles are waiting to meet you.
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by awhagwan: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2008
royalboy:

Hi Mr Lekki, I really did not find it appropriate to reply your post, unfortunately I am compelled to do so. There are just two things you have to work on to earn people's friendship. You wouldnt mind considering lowering your aggressiveness, would you?, secondly, your bad manner has to go. Nairalanders are Nigeria's young professionals, ofcourse i doubt if you fit in. I've had the priviledge and honour of speaking with Nairalanders in diaspora and I bet they will feel so insulted reading your mannerless posts. Upon fixing your bad manners, Nairalanders would appreciate it if you could come back and apologise to MTN Nigeria on this thread. I want to believe this thread has a moderator, I would suggest we cyber warn him by putting on hold his handle for 3 months.

I said the quality of the help is getting worse by the day, and you proved it with your next post. Just how much of a comprehension deficit do you have, and how much of it can your fellow "young professionals" cope with

Evidence One:
I empathised with MTN that a member of their staff is using their time to look for friends on the internet, when he should be working his butt off for the undoubtably handsome remuneration he gets from them. Your response? I should apologise to MTN. Oh yes, I see, for empathising with them as a fellow employer of labour, abi?? You clearly either cannot read, or cannot comprehend what you do read.

Evidence two:
There is not one insulting or mannerless word in my post, yet you accuse me of being mannerless. Can't you read? Do you not see that I'm stating the obvious in my post?? Is it not true that you're not a middle aged woman who lives in Lekki? My first post states what I want, and that's clearly not you or anyone like you. Do you not get that AT ALL?? Are you not in the employ of MTN, and are you not posting on Nairaland ON THEIR TIME?

You clearly lack self esteem, judging by your juvenile reference to "nairalanders in the diaspora". As if that diasporan status in itself is some end to aspire to. You call yourself a young professional. HA! HA! HA! is my response to that. Professional skiver? Professional nairalander? Professional help desk operator Do you even have the faintest idea what a professional is? Do not insult the true professionals, my young friend, the lawyers, architects, master masons, plumbers, drivers and other such individuals who are truly dedicated to their professions and have no time for frivolities during their working hours.

Finally, get off this thread and start your own if you MUST be on Nairaland. Oh, I forgot, you don't know how.
Re: Lekki Man Needs Friend by felele(m): 3:19am On Nov 16, 2008

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Ex Uites N Uites / Kingcheezypuff Resemble Ireneony / Singles Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.