Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235004 members, 1642485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 April 2014 at 10:59 PM

Nigerian Restaurant Where Human Meat Is Served - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Restaurant Where Human Meat Is Served (727 Views)

Shocking Video:market Where Human Meat Is Sold In London... / Gov. Peter Obi Demolishes Hotel Where Human Heads Were Discovered / Justice Is Served : Man, 33, Gets Two Years For Stealing N20,000 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Restaurant Where Human Meat Is Served by K4: 6:11pm On Feb 12
Nigerian restaurant where human meat is served

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/12/nigeria-human-flesh-served-at-restaurant-in-anambra-4300735/

Are you sure that’s a beef burger? Human flesh was apparently served at a restaurant in Nigeria
If you thought eating horse meat was bad, spare a thought for these diners.
Two freshly severed human heads wrapped in cellophane were reportedly discovered at a hotel restaurant which served human flesh, according to a Nigerian newspaper.
Police officers apparently made the grim discovery after receiving a tip-off about the eatery in the state of Anambra, Nigeria.
Authorities, who also seized two AK-47 guns and other weapons, said roasted human head was even on the menu, it has been reported.
A pastor, who is thought to have visited the restaurant, is quoted as saying: ‘I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised.
‘So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.
‘What is this country turning into? Can you imagine people selling human flesh as meat.
‘Seriously I’m beginning to fear people in this part of the world. ‘
Another resident told the newspaper: ‘I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel. I was not surprised when the police made this discovery.’
The restaurant was shut down and 11 people were arrested following a police tip-off about the unusual menu items, according to tabloid the Osun Defender.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Where Human Meat Is Served by Sloan: 6:14pm On Feb 12
The arrested people must have been released by NOW! Naija! The problems the people from that part of Nigeria bring unto that country is humongous! Now, every part of the world will be reading this news now (Metro UK, is this one?), not knowing that it is peculiar to Ibos only! This country is an albatross on the neck of anyone that is Nigerian and has no other passport to hide under! cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Where Human Meat Is Served by ednut1: 6:42pm On Feb 12
God punish metro uk. an osho free newspaper dey put in buses for pple to read nd throw way. I dont believe dis crap
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Where Human Meat Is Served by Ikengawo: 6:47pm On Feb 12
Osun Defender's lies have just murdered the reputation of nigerians world wide.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Where Human Meat Is Served by Austine.E: 6:49pm On Feb 12
...i cant believe i wasted my time reading this trash,only for me to discover the source to be one 'Osun defender'tabloid!...who knows if it was concocted by FFK or sorry Cram jones..a tabloid in a 'state of Osun',where even journalists wear uniforms and females among them forced to cover their eyes with Hijab.....popping my champagne and asking for more beef burger.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Where Human Meat Is Served by M-16: 10:02pm On Feb 12
K4:
Nigerian restaurant where human meat is served

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/12/nigeria-human-flesh-served-at-restaurant-in-anambra-4300735/

Are you sure that’s a beef burger? Human flesh was apparently served at a restaurant in Nigeria
If you thought eating horse meat was bad, spare a thought for these diners.
Two freshly severed human heads wrapped in cellophane were reportedly discovered at a hotel restaurant which served human flesh, according to a Nigerian newspaper.
Police officers apparently made the grim discovery after receiving a tip-off about the eatery in the state of Anambra, Nigeria.
Authorities, who also seized two AK-47 guns and other weapons, said roasted human head was even on the menu, it has been reported.
A pastor, who is thought to have visited the restaurant, is quoted as saying: ‘I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised.
‘So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.
‘What is this country turning into? Can you imagine people selling human flesh as meat.
‘Seriously I’m beginning to fear people in this part of the world. ‘
Another resident told the newspaper: ‘I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel. I was not surprised when the police made this discovery.’
The restaurant was shut down and 11 people were arrested following a police tip-off about the unusual menu items, according to tabloid the Osun Defender.

GOD WILL FIRST LET YOU HAVE SEX , FIRST WITH YOUR MAMA . YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET A REST IN YOUR LIFE

PRESENTLY . NEITHER WILL PEACE EVER COME YOUR WAY .

THIS FALSE INFORMATION WILL PUNISH YOUR FAMILY FOREVER AND EVER ,ONE AFTER THE OTHER UNTIL THEM ALL HANG THEIR

USELESS BODY ON THE TREE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Where Human Meat Is Served by Habakus: 10:12pm On Feb 12
.....And wht's the difficulty in mentioning the name of the hotel?
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Where Human Meat Is Served by K4: 12:01am On Feb 13
M-16:

GOD WILL FIRST LET YOU HAVE SEX , FIRST WITH YOUR MAMA . YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET A REST IN YOUR LIFE

THIS FALSE INFORMATION WILL PUNISH YOUR FAMILY FOREVER AND EVER ,ONE AFTER THE OTHER UNTIL THEM ALL HANG THEIR

Thunder fire your blokos and that of your entire generation, mor0n! the goat talking from its aNuS, as usual.

Sh1thead for life

Dirty, ugly pig

empty barrels make the most noise

I guess you are too damn fvcked up to see the source of the story,huh? This was story carried by many news publications, ediot!

You need to have your head examined asap, dog! modafaking evil scvmbag! such a foooooooooooooooooooool with an IQ of 2!
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Where Human Meat Is Served by ServantOfAllah: 12:36am On Feb 13
M-16:

What makes you so sure the story is false? Afterall Igbos were known for consuming human flesh in the past (I have even heard rumors that some areas in the East still do it sad )
No offence to my lovely Igbo brothers and sisters, was just trying to make a point.

(0) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Delete False Story On Patience Jonathan / Hold Me Responsible For Amaechi’s Travails -obasanjo / Akpabio Exposed: Ex-commissioner Bares All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.