Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better (2738 Views)

Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing / Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by ushergirl(f): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2006
well i will av 2 go with tommy.he's adoring
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Efani(m): 2:44am On Jun 27, 2006
this is gay
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Hotstepper(f): 2:54am On Jun 27, 2006
wat makes it gay? cuz 2 guyz r being compaed or wat
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Efani(m): 2:57am On Jun 27, 2006
because it so typical of girls to talk bout it
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Hotstepper(f): 3:00am On Jun 27, 2006
my friend, u don't make sense, so we should discuss about halle and jlo who is prettier, dat did be da worst coming 4rom a gurl
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by uci(f): 3:02am On Jun 27, 2006
well i think tom is better
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Efani(m): 3:04am On Jun 27, 2006
wateva man
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by iice(f): 3:58am On Jun 27, 2006
For sure Brad now n always wink Tom's sooooooo undecided
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by eveseh(f): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2006
na Efani again ooooooooooooo,pls boi grin grin grin,

tom is sexy
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by SvS(f): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2006
eve,
u rily like tom,he luks old ewhh
brad is hotter
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by desiree(f): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2006
Brad is SEXY and tall, well for tom, without the surgery he had at the begining of his acting career, would look like an Umperlumpar grin
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by iice(f): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2006
lol Desiree thats funny, Umpalumpa, abeg oh remind me about that surgery wey Tom bin get at the beginning of his career was, i no fit remember tongue
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by desiree(f): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2006
iice:

lol Desiree thats funny, Umpalumpa, abeg oh remind me about that surgery wey Tom bin get at the beginning of his career was, i no fit remember tongue

grin grin gurl, you need to see his high school year book--i felt sorry for him, gosh it was that bad lipsrsealed that was what lead to the speculation that he had some work done.
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by iice(f): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2006
shocked that bad huh? hmmmm i need 2 get a look at the high school pic just to see what has been altered on his face, good thing he turned out okay but i still say Brad's way better and not only in looks grin
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Hugoboi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2006
Wit or witout surgery,Tom is cooller and a lot sexier.I aint gay but 4 sho aint no telling that guys cute.C MI3 and yall b sure of wat i'm saying
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by EastnEuSis(f): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2006
:oBetter dont waste your time about WHITE MEN, they are all not natural, is all plastic surgery. undecided

Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by abbyrian(f): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2006
i prefer none but i don't like tom cruise cause of his religion.
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Teezy(f): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2006
I cant stand Tom Cruise, so i guess Brad Pitt
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Ciaralover(f): 1:22am On Jul 25, 2006
are u kidding TOM Cruise is Hot, i love it when he wears the Mortocycle jacket like on his old movie Top gun and he is always acting crazy!!

I love Bradd Pitt, he is a cup of hot choclate or should i say hot milk i hate milk anyway u just wanna drink him up during the winter!!
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by iice(f): 1:24am On Jul 25, 2006
Yeah Tom used be hot when he was younger, well he's still hot jst 2 much exposed i guess these days, am jst sick of hearing of him, But Brad, Brad, Brad lol, well his yummy, gosh remember him in Legends of the Fall? Awwww scrumptious i tell ye grin grin
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Ciaralover(f): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2006
I love tom when he was in the movie The Last Samuri and Bradd when he was in TROY and Mr and mrs smith!!!

I think they both need to go back to their long hair days fa sure!!
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by iice(f): 1:34am On Jul 25, 2006
True, i prefer Tom with long hair just like u said in Last Samurai and in MI2 it was hot lol and Brad i like with either long hair or the buzz cut wink
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Ciaralover(f): 1:52am On Jul 25, 2006
am i the omly one who has not seen the lil Tommy and Katie baby yet!!
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by iice(f): 1:54am On Jul 25, 2006
LOL, the rest of the world have not seen lil Suri yet, there's controversy over that oh
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Ciaralover(f): 2:09am On Jul 25, 2006
i dont think they even have have a baby or are they hiding the gilr from the paparizi, in that case how long they gon do that!!!
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by iice(f): 2:11am On Jul 25, 2006
That's what am thinking too, only two ppl have claimed to see the baby and even the nurse that was signed on during the labor was not present at the hospital during the birth so she hasn't also seen the baby,
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Ciaralover(f): 2:16am On Jul 25, 2006
yes and they also rode an empty baby stroler on the red carpet
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by iice(f): 2:29am On Jul 25, 2006
Wow ddnt hear about that one, they r really hiding her
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by Ciaralover(f): 2:38am On Jul 25, 2006
I saw it on VH1 best week ever, those people are hillarious and on Entertainment weekly
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by iice(f): 2:41am On Jul 25, 2006
Haven't been watching ET, missed alot of stuffs
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by missblige(f): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2006
brad all the way, tom is ugly
Re: Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise?who Is Better by mamaput(f): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2006
everybody is better than tom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 2 Most Expensive Suit In The World. / Full Album Downloads: Flavour N’abania “thankful” / PHOTOS -- Davido Laughing At His HKN Gang Member With A Python Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.