Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235405 members, 1643589 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 April 2014 at 07:29 PM

Video : Kenyan Pastor Caught Having Seexx With Church Member’s Wife In Hotel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video : Kenyan Pastor Caught Having Seexx With Church Member’s Wife In Hotel (257 Views)

Heresy: Kenyan Pastor Makes Women Take Off Panties & Bras For Church Services / I Caught My Pastor Husband Having Sex With Church Member, Woman Tells Court / LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Video : Kenyan Pastor Caught Having Seexx With Church Member’s Wife In Hotel by mickyarams(): 5:58pm On Feb 13

There was drama at a hotel in Karatina, Nyeri County on Wednesday after a senior pastor Kenya Assemblies of God Church in Embu was caught pants down in a hotel with the wife of one of his church members.

According to the husband of the woman, he had suspected that the pastor and his wife were having an affair and on that fateful day, he trailed them to the hotel where he caught the pastor having s*x with his wife. There as commotion as a crowd gathered to catch a glimpse of the shameful scene.

On discovering he had been caught, the pastor stormed out of the hotel and drove away in his car, leaving the woman behind. Hotel staff who spoke on condition of anonymity said that the pastor had the habit of bringing many women in the hotel and had spent several nights at the hotel with different women.

The husband has vowed take up the matter with the pastor in court.

Watch video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpW7r1NXYdk

(0) (Reply)

Please Can Any Sensible Mod Tell Me Why I Was Banned??? / Atiku Abubakar / Nice To Be Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.