Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Any Mouth Odour Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Mouth Odour Solution (3192 Views)

Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / How Do You Inform Someone Who Has Mouth Odour Without Causing Any Embarassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Mouth Odour Solution by dydxunit(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2008
pls help i hav a friend suffering from mouth odour as soon a he finish eating any advice or solution. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by tpia: 1:45am On Aug 24, 2008
He can try brushing after every meal and gargling with mouthwash.

If that doesnt work, see a dentist or doctor in case its a sign of a more serious problem.

Or else try eating healthier meals with more fruits and vegetables.

Also, reduce soda intake and drink more water.
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by Cayon(f): 5:39am On Aug 24, 2008
Tpia:

couldn't have said it better

Peace
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by ikamefa(f): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2008
dydx unit:

please help i hav a friend suffering from mouth odour as soon a he finish eating any advice or solution. sad sad sad sad sad

gargling with chlorox or jik bleach will help  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

or let him  spray febreeze  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by TheSly: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2008
ikamefa:

gargling with chlorox or jik bleach will help cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

or let him spray febreeze grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Could you speak in English pls? undecided sad

Any Mouth Odour Solution
Go see ur dentist. . . . . .
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by ikamefa(f): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2008
The Sly:

Could you speak in English please?  undecided sad

ok mr attention seeker

chlorox as in the one below

is that ingrish good enough for yah mr teacher?  cheesy
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by sayhi2ay(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by Riskie(f): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2008
ikamefa:

gargling with chlorox or jik bleach will help cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

or let him spray febreeze grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

ROFLMAO!!!

@topic- maybe your friend has cavities or gingivitis. Tell him to see a dentist.
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by savanaha: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2008
IF you have halitoses (sp) go see a dentist, if not then eat lots of vegetable especially parsely. Either way it might be better to go the dentist anyways and see what happens
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by topup: 1:26am On Aug 26, 2008
See a dentist and instead of the commercial mouth washes, use Hydrogen Peroxide solution smiley (dilute to minimise harm to your own cells).
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by ayo84(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2008
to cure halitosis or bad breath,you should drinks lots of water

brush your teeth properly and scrub your tounge with your toothbrush.

things you can instantky do to cure bad breath:

squeeze lemon into some water and rinse your mouth
try brushibg your teeth with baking powder

personally i carry around a herb called cloves, popping one of these into your mouth gives a minty breath which can even overcome the smell of alcohol and garlic.
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by PaulSmart(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2008
I Think I Can Give You A Hand On That! I Might Be Able To Help So Lets Talk - 07026702399. Have A Nice Day!
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by bestiely: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2008
go for teeth washing and polishing to remove the scales in ur mouth cheesy
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by bestiely: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2008
risky, u wicked o! how u go say dat kind thn shocked
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by Yemabicon: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2008
DENTEX MANAGED CARE LIMITED
2A Ramond Njoku Street , SW Ikoyi, Lagos

Hello

We wish to reach you with information that may be of interest to you. Do you know that,

• Everyone has deposits in their mouth called plaque which is formed from saliva and the bacteria that naturally inhabit the mouth?

• After a while plaque gets hardened by the calcium in our saliva to form calculus(tar tar)?

• Tar tar (which appears yellowish or brownish) cannot be removed by your toothbrush no matter how hard you try?

• Tar tar can lead to several oral diseases such as tooth decay, mouth odour, oral ulcers, gum infections (characterized by bleeding gums particularly after brushing, the urge to toothpick after a meal etc )?

• It is recommended that you have your teeth scaled and polished by a Dentist every six months to remove plaque and tar tar?

• You can get every relevant information on dental health, medical news and lots more at www.portal.dentexcare.com?

We have good news for you, Scaling and Polishing has been made more accessible and affordable to everyone more than ever before.

Dentex Scale/Polish Vouchers are available and are valid at selected clinics in various parts of Lagos. The vouchers are also affordable at the cost of N4000/voucher which makes it cheaper than the cost of a one-minute call on your cell phone per day for 6 months!

Please contact Biodun on 07028185118 or 01-8778642 or send an e-mail if you are interested
I also want you to pass this message across to as many as possible

Sincerely Yours,

Biodun
For Dentex Managed Care Ltd
Ikoyi ,Lagos
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by Kanou(f): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2010
Floss regularly (once a week), you'd be surprised to see all the stuff your toothbrush couldn't take out that eventually got rotten and smelly, embarassed
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by slizes: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2010
the person should brush his or her tongue very well
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by ab1989: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2010
Let your friend use Tooth gel to brush your teeth and tongue. Also you need Gel liquid to drink, this will wash your stomach and system out. They are the products from alovera of USA and the products are in Nigeria. For details contact orelusimodupe@yahoo.com or 08032451201
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2011
I notice i have mouth odour and i have gone to see a dentist and am using a mouth wash buth i still need mouth spray that can over come the odour,which mouth wash is recomended that can help and where can i get them?
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by razznaija(f): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
you can use hydrogen peroxide,it helps whiten the and kills bacteria that causes bad breath and it works really well, even if you don't talk for a long period of time you still won't have bad breath, if you don't know what it is; use google.
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by hakmid: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2011
dis has once happend to my friend u can use mounth rinse which u can find around any kemist
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by utomou: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
Some homemade way:

If nothing is wrong and we are healthy and will occasionally have bad breath, we can fight a few home remedies:
- Chew fruits of anise, ginger root or a piece of coffee beans
- Use a rinse of peppermint, sage or lemon balm
- Chew parsley leaves, cardamom, cumin or celery

Ofcourse if it will not help, its better to see a dentist or gastrolog like my front speakers suggest you already .
Good luck.
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by edmarker: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
When you discover that you have mouth odour, body odour or foot odour, it is a sign that you are not healthy. It is not until a person is on a hospital bed before you know that he or she is not healthy.

You can do everything to clean out the mouth and still suffer from mouth odour if you have not dealt with the toxins in your body. Using a mouthwash will only mask the odour for some minutes and the odour will resurface again. If you doubt this, try using a mouthwash and after 1 or 2 hours and confirm from those around you. Besides there are hazards that go along with swallowing some of the mouthwash.

There are natural, ISO certified and NAFDAC approved products you can use to detoxify your system and remove mouth odour, body odour and foot odour all at the same time. You may call 08052914930 for more info.

For a powerful testimony of a nairalander who called for a remedy for a perhaps more serious problem in the mouth, see the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-728010.0.html
Re: Any Mouth Odour Solution by PA1982(f): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2011
First and last, see a dentist.
A real dentist.

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your First Period (menarche) / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Please Where Can I Get Plant Of Houseleek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.