Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (71280 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2010
FBS:

Last season yes but this? Shait banging NO!
You got what you deserved- The La Liga. EOD!

even this season, we have got the best game stats in Europe when it comes to the top 4 leagues in Europe, doubt me?

chic2pimp:

As much as it pains me to say it, I think Inter have been the best team in europe this season.

lai-lai, they haven't really convincingly won any top game so far this season in Europe so why would you say they are the best in Europe?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:54pm On May 16, 2010
See the boys from Malaga celebrating as if they won the title.
Well, sort of. . .they escaped relegation. See their president they cry sef. Emotional.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:59pm On May 16, 2010
honeric01:

even this season, we have got the best game stats in Europe when it comes to the top 4 leagues in Europe, doubt me?

lai-lai, they haven't really convincingly won any top game so far this season in Europe so why would you say they are the best in Europe?
What did you smoke today? grin or are you strictly talking La Liga?
How many trophies did you win this season? How many does Inter have at the moment?
More importantly, they dispatched you and convincingly at the San Siro. FACT!
How can you be the best team yet you ain't in the CL final?
In Spain this season, Barca na number 1.
In Europe, forget it. This no be ya season at all.
Inter did NOT lose a single match at home ALL season.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2010
FBS:

See the boys from Malaga celebrating as if they won the title.
Well, sort of. . .they escaped relegation. See their president they cry sef. Emotional.

why won't they rejoice, escaping relegation in a league like Spanish league is like escaping a time bomb, going down is one of the hardest, because to come back up, you'd have alot to do.

FBS:

What did you smoke today? grin or are you strictly talking La Liga?
How many trophies did you win this season? How many does Inter have at the moment?
More importantly, they dispatched you and convincingly at the San Siro. FACT!
How can you be the best team yet you ain't in the CL final?
In Spain this season, Barca na number 1.
In Europe, forget it. This no be ya season at all.
Inter did NOT lose a single match at home ALL season.

i smoke diesel grin, nah

well, yes, they have won 2, and bayern also won 2, Chelsea won 2, and Marseille also won 2, so you see that they are not the only one that have won 2 trophies, what i am talking about is the fact that they have not been convincing in their winnings, forget about the barca win at San siro, i am talking all season here bro, their biggest win in Europe was that one and nothing else.

all the same, i still don't see them being the best in Europe, they game-play is just not worth buying popcorn for. tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 8:14pm On May 16, 2010
honeric01:

i smoke diesel grin, nah

well, yes, they have won 2, and bayern also won 2, Chelsea won 2, and Marseille also won 2, so you see that they are not the only one that have won 2 trophies, what i am talking about is the fact that they have not been convincing in their winnings, forget about the barca win at San siro, i am talking all season here bro, their biggest win in Europe was that one and nothing else.

all the same, i still don't see them being the best in Europe, they game-play is just not worth buying popcorn for. tongue
I tried but I can't see Barca on that list. So how exactly are you the best team in Europe this season?  undecided
Game play? and how can you tell us to forget about that match?
Inter played you off the park at The San Siro and did what they had to do on the return leg. They committed no CRIME or you expected them to roll over like arsenal or valladolid?
What is the all season bragada you are talking about?
Rubin Kazan disgraced you at your very own backyard. . .the best team in Europe my foot.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2010
Shey you dey mind Honeric? undecided
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2010
FBS:

Rubin Kazan disgraced you at your very own backyard. . .the best team in Europe my foot.

Rubin Kazan disgraced who? 1 : 2 a disgraced? you must be joking, anyways sha, the season has finished, let's see what happens by may 22nd.

still inter is still not the best in Europe this season, look elsewhere bro. cheesy

@chimp, that's the fact, inter's not the best this season, they have other clubs to still compete with, though Barca only won 1 title but then inter has not been fantastic either, even bayern beat them to that and even Marseille self. cool

done with arguing jare, we don win league, make i go chop, as for Milan, remain trophy-less till death do you path grin grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2010
Pos Team P W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Marseille 38 23 9 6 69 36 33 78
2 Lyon 38 20 12 6 64 38 26 72
3 Auxerre 38 20 11 7 42 29 13 71
4 Lille 38 21 7 10 72 40 32 70

1 Benfica 30 24 4 2 78 20 58 76
2 Braga 30 22 5 3 48 20 28 71
3 FC Porto 30 21 5 4 70 26 44 68
4 Sporting 30 13 9 8 42 26 16 48

1      Bayern Munich 34 20 10 4 72 31 41 70
2 Schalke 04 34 19 8 7 53 31 22 65
3 Werder Bremen 34 17 10 7 71 40 31 61
4 Bayer Leverkusen 34 15 14 5 65 38 27 59

1 Inter Milan 38 24 10 4 75 34 41 82
2 Roma 38 24 8 6 68 41 27 80
3 AC Milan 38 20 10 8 60 39 21 70
4 Sampdoria 38 19 10 9 49 41 8 67

1 Barcelona [/b]38 31 [b]6 1 98 24 74 99
2 Real Madrid 38 31 3 4 102 35 67 96
3 Valencia 38 21 8 9 59 40 19 71
4 Sevilla 38 19 6 13 65 49 16 63

1 Chelsea 38 27 5 6 103 32 71 86
2 Man Utd 38 27 4 7 86 28 58 85
3 Arsenal 38 23 6 9 83 41 42 75
4 Tottenham 38 21 7 10 67 41 26 70
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 1:22pm On May 17, 2010
honeric01:

Rubin Kazan disgraced who? 1 : 2 a disgraced? you must be joking, anyways sha, the season has finished, let's see what happens by may 22nd.

still inter is still not the best in Europe this season, look elsewhere bro. cheesy

yes 1-2 is a disgrace cos they beat you at home (you the "best" team on the planet). . .and you were held to a draw away. Your only convincing performance in Europe this season was against arsenal its just a name. Its not a club.  grin

And I still don't understand how you are the best team in Europe this season? Because you have 99 points? LOL. . .does that translate to CL final in Madrid?  undecided
Just that you know, Ajax scored more goals than Barca and a ridiculous +86 GD yet they could only make 2nd spot. Are we now to say they are the "best" in Europe?
A team won 2 domestic league titles and are playing in the CL final yet you still think you are better than them this season? How did you arrive at that conclusion?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2010
oga, lets talk about something else joor, the season don finish, lets wait till next season, on Saturday, we shall know who wins the ucl.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 3:13pm On May 17, 2010
Good. Now that we have agreed that Barca are not the best team in Europe this season, we can move on. grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2010
Neither is inter the best this season, they share same stats with other clubs and some of these clubs have better stats than them tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2010
Good. Now that we have agreed that Barca are not the best team in Europe this season, we can move on.

FBS, I am interested in knowing your rationale for calling Inter the best team in Europe at this moment
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by lalaboi(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2010
dayokanu:

FBS, I am interested in knowing your rationale for calling Inter the best team in Europe at this moment

If they do win the champs league. . . why not??
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2010
^^^^And if they dont?

At this point they have not won the CL. They have a 50% chance of doing that. Not like they hold a 5-0 first leg advantage
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by hustler(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2010
Tell me a team that has been better in d whole of Europe dis season. Much as I hate to admit it they have been very solid dis season and already have 2 domestic titles to their credit. They have beaten 2 top teams and potential winners Chelsea(FA cup and Premiership) and Barca (La Liga winners and most entertaining team) compared to Bayerns defeats of Fiorentina,United (Carling Cup yeah right) and Lyon pretty much Zero Tituli teams dis season. No team deserves it more than the Nerazzuri.winning d treble on saturday will cap off a remarkable season for dem. Will need to go and buy a N500 Inter jersey for Saturday simply to cheer them on for coefficient reasons. Serie a needs them to win comprehensively. FORZA MILAN always.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2010
A team can only beat whats placed in front of it.

Bayern have won a double as well and are in the CL finals by beating everything that was placed in front of us.

Domestically we drew equal number of games and lost equal number too. we even have a similar GD
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by hustler(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2010
@Honeric should we rely on stats or on reality?? If it were stats then we would prolly pick record breaking Chelses or Barcelona. But which one team proved to be their achilles heel. And luck theory is far from it. For me winning is all that matters sometimes. Stats don't tell d whole story. Ask Real
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:09am On May 18, 2010
dayokanu:

Dayokanu, where did you see me say Inter are the best team in Europe this season?
I mentioned Inter here simply because they (Inter) defeated Barca (the so called best team in the world) this season and my discussion was with honeric01 who is a barca fan (something I doubt very much. . .he doesn't know their history -  grin ). Add that to the fact that they had tougher group matches and at the KO stages.
[s]Also we all know fully well what they (Barca) did to you (Bayern M) last season. . .but that was last season. [/s]  grin

Two teams are vying for the best team in Europe this season and I will give you a pack of chewing gum if you can mention them.  cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:11am On May 18, 2010
honeric01:

Neither is inter the best this season, they share same stats with other clubs and some of these clubs have better stats than them tongue tongue tongue tongue
Read well abeg. Did I say Inter are the best this season? I said Barca ain't the best this season. tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2010
FBS:

I mentioned Inter here simply because they (Inter) defeated Barca (the so called best team in the world) this season and my discussion was with honeric01 who is a barca fan (something I doubt very much. . .he doesn't know their history -  grin ). Add that to the fact that they had tougher group matches and at the KO stages.
[s]Also we all know fully well what they (Barca) did to you (Bayern M) last season. . .but that was last season. [/s]  grin

So because Inter beat us, they are automatically the best in Europe? remember that they only beat us in their backyard unlike Rubin Kazan/ shaktar Donetsk who came to beat us at home, do we then say these clubs are the best in Europe because they did the unthinkable by beating us at home?

You think i don't know my club's history? lol, i laugh in kwasiokwo's language, if i need an info about my team, i surely know where to go to, i don't have to prove them to you bro because you don't need to know since you're not even a fan.

FBS:

Read well abeg. Did I say Inter are the best this season? I said Barca ain't the best this season. tongue

Well you don't have to say that before i detect your intention. cool

All the same, let's wait till next season and for the team worth the UCL glory, let's wait till Saturday, who knows, we might end up seeing the best thing in Europe by then.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 8:45am On May 18, 2010
honeric01:

So because Inter beat us, they are automatically the best in Europe? remember that they only beat us in their backyard unlike Rubin Kazan/ shaktar Donetsk who came to beat us at home, do we then say these clubs are the best in Europe because they did the unthinkable by beating us at home?

You think i don't know my club's history? lol, i laugh in kwasiokwo's language, if i need an info about my team, i surely know where to go to, i don't have to prove them to you bro because you don't need to know since you're not even a fan.

Well you don't have to say that before i detect your intention. cool

All the same, let's wait till next season and for the team worth the UCL glory, let's wait till Saturday, who knows, we might end up seeing the best thing in Europe by then.

As mentioned earlier, read well and at least try to quote me. Stop postulating and detecting my intention - You can never guess it even if you try. Either way, you have failed to prove that Barca are the best in Europe this season.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2010
oga, we don hear you lol, yes IYO, Barca's not the best, but IMO, they are the best.

You don't have to open up to me about your intention, we can all smell it grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:46am On May 18, 2010
Then I can conclusively say that your nose is deceiving you. tongue grin grin grin
You cannot read the man (FBS). Don't even try.
IMO or IYO is not what we consider. . .show me the trophies you won this season and if you are NOT playing in the CL final this year, then by all ramifications, you CANNOT be the best this season. Now my friend, that is a FACT!
So far, only 2 teams can boast of that. And No Barca is NOT one of them. tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2010
lol, ok my nose must have deceived me by not allowing me smell your intents heavily, thanks for letting me put my nose on the ground,

i can smell heavy hatred and disdain for Barca from you grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 1:31pm On May 18, 2010
You see. . .you have missed the target again. Change your nose if possible. cheesy
A very close family member is a STRONG Barca supporter. . .so how can I hate on you?

Speak facts (i.e you are not the best this season) not what you perceive as facts.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2010
Even if your wife na barca fan bro, you still can hate on us grin

i am sensing you have hidden hatred for us grin grin grin grin grin grin word/records don't lie, feel me? undecided cool
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by jalether(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2010
Every big club in europe have played below par this season, therefore no team clearly has the cutting edge to merit the title of best in the world

case closed.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2010
Add that to the fact that they had tougher group matches and at the KO stages

Who are the tougher matches, of the 12 matches they have played so far, 6 were against Teams from Russia and Ukraine Rubin Kazan, CSKA Moscow and Kiev.

While Bayern had to play Juventus, Bordeaux, Lyon, Man Utd and Fiorentina

[s]Also we all know fully well what they (Man Utd) did to you (Inter) last season. . .but that was last season.[/s]
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 8:03am On May 19, 2010
honeric01:

Even if your wife na barca fan bro, you still can hate on us grin

i am sensing you have hidden hatred for us grin grin grin grin grin grin word/records don't lie, feel me? undecided cool
I must confess, I have no idea of what you are talking about. undecided
What record? undecided undecided undecided
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 8:26am On May 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Who are the tougher matches, of the 12 matches they have played so far, 6 were against Teams from Russia and Ukraine Rubin Kazan, CSKA Moscow and Kiev.

While Bayern had to play Juventus, Bordeaux, Lyon, Man Utd and Fiorentina

[s]Also we all know fully well what they (Man Utd) did to you (Inter) last season. . .but that was last season.[/s]
1. At least you have agreed that I didn't say Inter are the best this season - at least so far. Do you care to revert that statement?
2. All those teams (Barca, Rubin Kazan, Dinamo Kiev) were CHAMPIONS of their respective leagues. It was a tough group. The toughest this season. They did not meet CSKA Moscow until the KO stages. Then add Chelsea to that.
Whereas you faced Juve, Fiorentina and Lyon who did not win their leagues or did they? Heck even Fulham beat Juve.
Your main test was MU which you passed.

Inter eliminated champions (3).
Bayern - 2 ( One of which was Maccabi Haifa. . .not from the toughest league you would say and certainly not on par with the russian league on the European arena).
Now do the math.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2010
FBS:

I must confess, I have no idea of what you are talking about.  undecided
What record?  undecided  undecided  undecided

the record was gotten off NL, will remind you when we get talking ok?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.