Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (71210 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by DrKitaun(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2010
FBS

u dey mind all those gloryhunting Barca boys ? How anybody can argue they are better than Benfica or Marseille this season beats me!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:50am On May 19, 2010
honeric01:

the record was gotten off NL, will remind you when we get talking ok?
So you had no proof? undecided In fact I demand an apology.  grin This is false accusation.
That Barca does not tickle my fancy  cheesy does not mean I hate them. For the record, I DON'T.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:50am On May 19, 2010
@Dr KIT, LOL.  grin Wetin man go do. I will listen to you and rest my case.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

FBS

u dey mind all those gloryhunting Barca boys ? How anybody can argue they are better than Benfica or Marseille this season beats me!

old cargo, please you need to go clean that your empty trophy cabinet for emirate, you hia? grin, dust don full the thing die. grin grin grin, and don't forget to remove the cobwebs too grin grin

FBS:

So you had no proof? undecided In fact I demand an apology.  grin This is false accusation.
That Barca does not tickle my fancy  cheesy does not mean I hate them. For the record, I DON'T.

yes, you told me you don't like Barcelona and even the city as a whole (my memory never fails me), so what does that mean in a lame man's language? it means you hate Barca, we have argued this before, so bro don't bring it up again cool
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by zuzuki: 10:15am On May 19, 2010
yes, you told me you don't like Barcelona and even the city as a whole (my memory never fails me), so what does that mean in a lame man's language? it means you hate Barca, we have argued this before, so bro don't bring it up again

LAY MAN'S ,    OKAY??
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2010
zuzuki:

LAY MAN'S ,    OKAY??

Thank you, thank you, but why are you yelling? you got anger problem? and how are you sure English language is my first language?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 11:04am On May 19, 2010
honeric01:

yes, you told me you don't like Barcelona and even the city as a whole (my memory never fails me), so what does that mean in a lame man's language? it means you hate Barca, we have argued this before, so bro don't bring it up again cool

You brought this up. Not me. You claim that the record shows that I hate Barca never minding the fact that I stated otherwise in my previous post. See below.

FBS:

For the record, I DON'T.

Now can you do me a favour and show me where (on NL) I said I hate Barca as a team and even the city?
(Barcelona is a fantastic city. Have you ever been to La Rambla? You will love it.)
If you cannot provide such, I demand that you apologise with immediate effect.  cool

PS: First it was your nose deceiving you, now your memory just failed you. tongue  grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2010
FBS:

You brought this up. Not me. You claim that the record shows that I hate Barca never minding the fact that I stated otherwise in my previous post. See below.

Now can you do me a favour and show me where (on NL) I said I hate Barca as a team and even the city?
(Barcelona is a fantastic city. Have you ever been to La Rambla? You will love it.)
If you cannot provide such, I demand that you apologise with immediate effect.  cool

PS: First it was your nose deceiving you, now your memory just failed you. tongue  grin

nah, from outside nl not inside nl, maybe you'd remember now. (when we played against Chelsea remember?)
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2010
2. All those teams (Barca, Rubin Kazan, Dinamo Kiev) were CHAMPIONS of their respective leagues. It was a tough group. The toughest this season. They did not meet CSKA Moscow until the KO stages. Then add Chelsea to that.
Whereas you faced Juve, Fiorentina and Lyon who did not win their leagues or did they? Heck even Fulham beat Juve.
Your main test was MU which you passed.

Inter eliminated champions (3).
Bayern - 2 ( One of which was Maccabi Haifa. . .not from the toughest league you would say and certainly not on par with the russian league on the European arena).
Now do the math.

Did Bordeaux win the French league? Did Macabi haifa win? Did Man utd win their league? Whats the difference between Ukrainian league and Israeli league?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 6:44am On May 20, 2010
dayokanu:

Did Bordeaux win the French league? Did Macabi haifa  win? Did Man utd win their league? Whats the difference between Ukrainian league and Israeli league?
1. I was thinking you would retract your first statement but you did not. You conveniently left that out. What else do you expect from a nazi?
2. What's the difference between Ukrainian league and Israeli league?
-  You tell me how many Israeli teams ever qualified for the CL group stage?
-  Tell me, how many of them ever won a single trophy in Europe?

When you are done, compare that to the teams from Ukraine.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 6:46am On May 20, 2010
honeric01:

nah, from outside nl not inside nl, maybe you'd remember now. (when we played against Chelsea remember?)
First you said, the record was written off NL, now you say it was not inside NL?
I'm disappointed.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by DrKitaun(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2010
Dayokanu is a pseudo Barca fan
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2010
FBS:

First you said, the record was written off NL, now you say it was not inside NL?
I'm disappointed.

And how am i saying something different? undecided undecided undecided

If you think I'm double speaking, then let me see the post where i made that statement, like i said, the said comment was made off NL (Chelsea/Barcelona mud-fight era)
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:43am On May 20, 2010
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:45am On May 20, 2010
honeric01:

And how am i saying something different? undecided undecided undecided

If you think I'm double speaking, then let me see the post where i made that statement, like i said, the said comment was made off NL (Chelsea/Barcelona mud-fight era)
Oh! Are you saying I made a statement off NL? Interesting.
I thought such was meant to be private, no?
I'm even more disappointed.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2010
FBS:

Oh! Are you saying I made a statement off NL? Interesting.
I thought such was meant to be private, no?
I'm even more disappointed.

Yes, when i say off NL, it could have also meant that we had the discussion on another forum, why did you rule out that part?

off NL does not automatically means we had a 1-1 talk or that we chatted, it could also have meant we commented on another forum.
Still disappointed?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by hustler(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2010
Una don too talk

Back to topic of thread,

The Serie A standings have changed comprehensively again to show what a competitive league is made of

last yr was

Inter
Juve
Milan
Fiorentina

This yr was
Inter
Roma
Milan
Sampdoria

2 seasons ago
Inter
Juve
Roma
Fiorentina

The most competitive league in the world.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2010
^^^ In the last 3 seasons I saw 6 clubs in the top 4

Inter, AC, Juve, Roma, Fiorentina and Sampdoria

Compare to the Bundesliga

This yr

Bayern
Schalke
Bremen
Leverkusen

Last year
Wolfsburg
Bayern
Stuttgart
Hertha berlin

2 seasons ago
Bayern
Bremen
Schalke
Hamburg

That makes 8 teams in top 4 in the last 3 seasons. Therefore your reasoning is flawed
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2010
German girls win the Inaugural UEFA female Champions league beating Lyon ladies on Penalties

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2010/05/20/1934860/potsdam-defeat-lyon-on-penalties-to-claim-inaugural-uefa
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by hustler(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2010
@Dayokanu

U know the premise on which it was based. Top 4 meaning clubs representing Italy in the Champions League. How many of your own dey go UCL na? 5 diff clubs compared to Serie A's 6 right?? Dont tell me about just 3 places pls cuz na u start am. The no 4 will always change in Germany after all no be Uefa league dem dey settle for.

Now get the real point clearly.

And you want to win 4 places tomorrow abi We shall see,
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:43pm On May 22, 2010
Jose.  . .Jose. . .Jose! What a man.
He just loves to make history.

Bayern M 0 - Inter 2!

The student just beat his teacher.

Inter the best team in Europe this season.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:45pm On May 22, 2010
honeric01:

Yes, when i say off NL, it could have also meant that we had the discussion on another forum, why did you rule out that part?

off NL does not automatically means we had a 1-1 talk or that we chatted, it could also have meant we commented on another forum.
Still disappointed?

Care to mention the forum? if you cannot then simply apologise.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by denniscla: 1:08pm On May 23, 2010
Enjoy your browsing on your NOKIA FONES, BLACKBERRY, LAPTOPS FOR FREE (@ ZERO Naira, 24hrs browsing) on any kind of NETWORK in NIGERIA such as MTN, ETISALAT, ZAIN, MULTI LINKS.etc,

NOTE: THIS IS NOT YOUR-FREEDOM BROWSING @ALL,

This is TESTED and TRUSTED,

After my JOB, YOU are to use it to your satisfaction before you PAY mI,

We also deal with FORMATTING AND INSTALLATIONS, SOFTWARE, MUSIC, GAMES DOWNLOADS, RENEWING YOUR SYSTEMS(LAPTOPS), WIRELESS OPERATOR, MODEM DISTRIBUTOR, AND ANY KIND OF LATEST ANTI-VIRUS,

FOR FONES: #1000
FOR BLACKBERRY: NOT YET AVAILABLE
FOR LAPTOPS: #2500 PLEASE THIS ARE FIX PRICES NO DISCOUNT,- 2000 FOR MORE THAN ONE LAPTOP
MAIL DENNIS.CLAUDE@YAHOO.DE
You c an start your own business if i tutor you on the entire package which costs 10k call 08037251700
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 23, 2010
@mukina

why jampack all the leagues in here> why not seperate them into threads?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2010
FBS:

Care to mention the forum? if you cannot then simply apologise.

u no dey code at all? trying to code things, yet u still dey ask for apologies, u funny oo embarassed
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2010
FBS:

Inter the best team in Europe this season.
Can't argue with that. I have said it all season long.
Is that shameless honeric dude still doubting it? undecided grin

SERIE A RULES EUROPE ONCE AGAIN!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by edoyad(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2010
Inter are eyeing Capello to replace Mo.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
Players are just dropping off like flies. Pirlo is in danger of missing the worldcup sad sad sad

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1863/world-cup-2010/2010/06/04/1958995/breaking-news-italy-star-andrea-pirlo-at-risk-of-missing
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by jalether(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2010
Pirlo is past his prime, his injury should not significantly impact the team anyway.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2010
jalether:

Pirlo is past his prime, his injury should not significantly impact the team anyway.

You can say about a few members of the Italian squad however if Pirlo hits form in the worldcup there would be no stopping him and that is what most Azzuri fans are banking on.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by ritchboy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2010
Pirlo was past his prime a decade ago grin

Italy are finished!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2010
Werder bremen are molesting Sampdoria here

3:0 at 70th minute

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.