Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes (60561 Views)

Nigerian Foods You Should Eat To Stay Healthy / What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. / Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes by chic2pimp(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
Thunder Fire All Of Una Wey Dey Guy The Gyal Rubbish AdviceĀ  cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes by mamagee3(f): 2:23am On Jan 28, 2010
I have never heard of someone having white eyes.
That's just ridiculous.
Re: What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes by honey247(f): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
carrot and vitamin a
Re: What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes by shilling(f): 6:16am On Jan 31, 2010
I eat loads of tomatoes, cocumber and apples. A lil bit of brocolli, which I hate. I know I have to, at least 5 colors in my meal.

It also helps to use a lil bit of white eyeliner, on your eyes - don't make it too noticeable. I usually do this when I've been studying at night, and didn't get much sleep. Makes your eyes look bright, on a regular day, it gives your eye a unique "pop".

It also helps to get enough sleep at night, cultivate a regular sleep pattern, even at weekends. I suck at this though.
Re: What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes by crystal30: 1:21am On Mar 16, 2010
Drink Chlorophyll with water (lots of water) everyday; light exercise; and you will see results in one month. Google bennefits of Chlorophyll also try bennefits of B-12 "Worked for me" You just have to stay diciplined and focused.
Re: What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes by hmturaky(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2010
eat too much of carrot
Re: What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
Okay,fruits really help a lot ,water too 4 sure n wearing sunshades under d sun. Also,read dat cucumber water helps a lot dats y whiteladies put slices on dier eyes in d spa. cool
Re: What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes by nsodo: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2011
Carrots will do a lot in making your eyes white try your level best to eat raw carrots almost every time that will improve the color of your eyes as well as your site.
Re: What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes by uzoo: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2011
eat loads of carrots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / Imagine This Beer Parlour Advert Reminding You Of Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.