Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Zenithbank Lost Interview Plsss Help Landers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenithbank Lost Interview Plsss Help Landers (1044 Views)

Peopleplus Recruiting 4 Zenithbank / Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? / Zenithbank Is Recruiting New Staffs For 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenithbank Lost Interview Plsss Help Landers by bundo: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2008
Hi Landers, hope you are all doing fine.pls i need your thoughtful help and solution.I attended zenithbank first stage interview and i got called for another stage.But unfortunately, i was not in lagos and one is usually informed less than 24 hrs to appear b4 the panel.pls landers have i lost the chance? i went to their head office HR, and was informed by the security after making contact with hr personels,to go that i would be called.That sounded like a polite way to "discharge" me.what do i do.over two years of gradging man pikin never get job.somebody pls tell me what to do.
Re: Zenithbank Lost Interview Plsss Help Landers by bhnl: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2008
@bundo,

were you sent a mail or did you get a phone call from the HR.
Re: Zenithbank Lost Interview Plsss Help Landers by sweetchi(f): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
I advice you to go back there and see the HR.
Re: Zenithbank Lost Interview Plsss Help Landers by aikmenuk: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2008
my broda it simply means that you have lost out.after irst interview if u qulify,u will be invited for the second phase if you cross the second one they will now invite you for the last one.its serially,so if you mis one you have missed every.this was how i got the job after three interview.i went with a friend who also passed the test in ph.after the first interview he went out to look for a girl that called him,the sec cam called his name he is no where to be found i try calling and remb i dont have his numb.my broda he didnt not com come till we ended.He now came the next day they just asked him to go they will get in touch with him,thank God he is now with FCMBmy broda just take heart and wait for the next one .one love no need to deceive you it just good to be plan.have a nice time.
Re: Zenithbank Lost Interview Plsss Help Landers by Jascobee: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2008
don't let ppls scare u.u have not lost out.call this number{it's their HR no} and ask to speak to endurance or irene, 2700478
though the no has kind of been ringing without response lately but that is the number they use.
tell them u were out of lagos and need to attend the 2nd interview.
alternatively,go back there and ask to see any of the ladies, tell the security u really need to see them.oe of the securities name is YOMI,
God will favour u

(1) (Reply)

How I Got 2 Good Jobs Within 1 Month: Which One Do I Choose? / Business Oportunity At Ikorodu Lagos / Does Anybody Knws Abt Belvic Global Ventures Ltd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.