Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. (2732 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Widow Jumps From A Burning Storey Building In Oke-afa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2008
Who would you rather save (or save first ).For the ladies, your husband or your father. For the guys, your mum or your wife.

Well if left with no choie,i guess i'd have to pick ma father cos he'd probably be too old to save himself.
So who would YOU save?
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by ssRhino: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2008
I wish i would be able to save both of them, if i cant, i am not sure oh, damn, this is a hard one.
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by princeshow(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2008
I will pray that such thing never happen,
I'll love to save both,
I love my wife.I cherish my mother, They are both special to me.
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by syren: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2008
Its all relative. The choice is easier/harder for some than others. I'd save my hubby first, then if I have the strength sha  undecided
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by manmustwac(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
@post
i want to know what you would do in that situation and what made you come up with this topic? have you been in a similar situation before?
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by ima1(f): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2008
he better save me or i'll haunt him for the rest of his life lol grin grin
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by chiogo(f): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2008
Damn! God forbid that this would happen to me but if I was in that situation, I would save my mother first. Why?? I can have another husband but I can never have another mother!
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2008
Pray never to have to make such a choice. If you go for your mum you've lost your companion, mother of your kids, a lifetime friend and your closest confidante . . . if you choose your wife you'll forever blame her for losing your mum.
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by onyinye2(f): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
Most people would say every man to themselves but that is not this case

My hubby should be able to get out on his own. Is he not a man?
I would of course go for my mom. . . . . i mean it just makes sense.
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by idupaul: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2008
This is so easy to make a choice, i'll choose my mum.

if it was between a bottle of my favourite wine and a wife, it wouuld have been really hard, but i think in that scenario i'll pick my wife
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2008
A question that's been thrashed out many a time on Nairaland.

But in answer to the topic, my wife comes first, everytime.
I don't even have to think about it.
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by coolier(f): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2008
My father must have lived his life, presumably he should be much older. My husband who would be younger than him should have a right to live, look after me and raise his own family. So I would save my husband and pray my father joins the saints triumphant!
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by bridget007(f): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2008
I asked this question to my husband, shocked but did not expect an answer we just laughed! In reality its sad but I know he would choose his mother, he has made it very clear that his mother is the most important person in the world to him, as she has always been there for him and will always be there for him. I would hope if the situation ever arose (god forbid) he would save us both.
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by Pepeye(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2008
onyinye2:

My hubby should be able to get out on his own. Is he not a man?
I would of course go for my mom. . . . . i mean it just makes sense.

Well spoken, he should be in charge of the rescue team
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2018
bridget007:
I asked this question to my husband, shocked but did not expect an answer we just laughed! In reality its sad but I know he would choose his mother, he has made it very clear that his mother is the most important person in the world to him, as she has always been there for him and will always be there for him. I would hope if the situation ever arose (god forbid) he would save us both.

Lol. Since the mom is probably old ,he'll save her while you save yourself because you're a full grown ass adult not a baby.
Re: Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. by divinelove(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2018
Both

But if it is one person hmm shebi I can always marry another wife? Lol if u kw u kw

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? / Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. / Easy Home Remedies To Keep Lizards Away From Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.