Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Rental Business - How Profitable? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rental Business - How Profitable? (35863 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by BasseyJ(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2012
grin grin
Dis Guy:

as in chairs with guns? sorry couldnt resist grin
Very funny, bt i think he means chairs without hands rest(arms)
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by rukem(f): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2012
rentals is a very profitable business
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by belljordan: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
I love to start business of van rental but i have no any idea is this business is profitable or not. Anyone here have any idea.

truck rental
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
This business is highly profitable but it is stressful
I've been a manager for this business for more than 3 years now but no longer into it because of study but I still have all the knowledge.
The owner of this business "DAMMY rentals" located in Sagamu of Ogun State is Mr. S.O Oyekan who happens to be my uncle.
Reach him on 08061528233 as he is a professor in this business as he will be so glad to put you through.
You can as well reach me on 08039614606 for me to put you through or you investand I manage it.
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by walab: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2012
How much is the rent for chairs,tables and canopy.
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by labiola: 6:40am On Feb 29, 2012
What is wrong with us in this country? 90% Nigerians have no integrity and we keep saying there are no jobs in this country. I discovered that, there are so many people that want to start business and looking for people who they can trust but it has been very difficu
lt to get. People lost their investment because some greedy being just want to make millions overnight, honestly, it is sad. I read people advising other not to do business with people just becos the probability of losing their fund is very high. You will have a business idea with d capital but to see someone to run d business for you is wahala. A friend of mine invested close to 2M of transportation business and lost his money due to bad drivers. The economy of this country can only move forward when all begins to have intergrity.

1 Like

Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by goscom: 4:09am On Apr 19, 2012
Guys! Dont get d it wrong.'Rental biz'not 'canopy biz'.Therefore,rental biz encompasses any thing you can rent out for occassions purpose:canopy,chair,barrel,tables,cutleries,cooler,generator,and the list go on and on.
The word is changing everyday and a good rental biz owner must be dynamic.what used to be d demand of people for occasion 5yrs ago may nt be dz yr.We talk about plastic chairs now,b4 it wz iron chair,frm iron chair to partly iron chair and now plastic chairs,may be very soon now it wil be disposable chair,ceramic chair,portable chair or computer chair-who knows.
*Rental biz z for dose who are dynamic about change because rental materials u spend huge amount of money to acquire today may be obsolete or out of occasion or demand tomoro because of dynamism of technology.
*Another thing about rental biz is that u need to make ur money as soon as possible because the more u move your rental materials out for outing d more they wear out or damage.because of dz u, may need to do replacement every 5months or frequently if ure careless or lack abled work team.
*MY SUBMISSION:Rental biz z nt yet fully tapped in d following most ceremonious town:ONDO STATE-1.Ondo Town, approx spend N5m on rentals per wk.2.ILE OLUJI,about 15 mins journey to from Ondo town,spend aprox N1m or rentals per wk.Akure(capital)spend aprox N3m on rentals per wk.SUMMARY:Whole Ondo State spend aprox N20m on rentals alone per peak wk.I dont of other ceremonious areas like Ogun State and Lagos State.
*If u have ur money money and u want to land a big rental biz in Ile-Oluji,the 2nd richest and ceremonous city in Ondo State and u want me to be ur supervisor.email me at goscom2004@yahoo.com or come down to see me at Ile-oluji.my num z +234 08164052089.if u drink,smoke,cruse ladies or not a disciplined child of God,dont border to Call or email.Thanks.
I have an informative group i created on facebook,text ur email if u want me to add u.

1 Like

Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by rajonkumar: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2012
Fiesta Party Jumpers has a wide selection of party rentals to choose from including: tables, chairs, linnens, tents, jumpers, bouncers, water slides.Our inflatable party rentals range from sumo wrestling, boxing to t-ball we have many inflatable games to choose from.
bounce house rentals simi valley
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by Bacciji: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
I want to be part of this renting biz can anyone help me with the price of tent and strong plastic chairs
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by legalwealth(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2014
goscom: Guys! Dont get d it wrong.'Rental biz'not 'canopy biz'.Therefore,rental biz encompasses any thing you can rent out for occassions purpose:canopy,chair,barrel,tables,cutleries,cooler,generator,and the list go on and on.
The word is changing everyday and a good rental biz owner must be dynamic.what used to be d demand of people for occasion 5yrs ago may nt be dz yr.We talk about plastic chairs now,b4 it wz iron chair,frm iron chair to partly iron chair and now plastic chairs,may be very soon now it wil be disposable chair,ceramic chair,portable chair or computer chair-who knows.
*Rental biz z for dose who are dynamic about change because rental materials u spend huge amount of money to acquire today may be obsolete or out of occasion or demand tomoro because of dynamism of technology.
*Another thing about rental biz is that u need to make ur money as soon as possible because the more u move your rental materials out for outing d more they wear out or damage.because of dz u, may need to do replacement every 5months or frequently if ure careless or lack abled work team.
*MY SUBMISSION:Rental biz z nt yet fully tapped in d following most ceremonious town:ONDO STATE-1.Ondo Town, approx spend N5m on rentals per wk.2.ILE OLUJI,about 15 mins journey to from Ondo town,spend aprox N1m or rentals per wk.Akure(capital)spend aprox N3m on rentals per wk.SUMMARY:Whole Ondo State spend aprox N20m on rentals alone per peak wk.I dont of other ceremonious areas like Ogun State and Lagos State.
*If u have ur money money and u want to land a big rental biz in Ile-Oluji,the 2nd richest and ceremonous city in Ondo State and u want me to be ur supervisor.email me at goscom2004@yahoo.com or come down to see me at Ile-oluji.my num z +234 08164052089.if u drink,smoke,cruse ladies or not a disciplined child of God,dont border to Call or email.Thanks.
I have an informative group i created on facebook,text ur email if u want me to add u.

Great one in here as I can see how you outpoured your professionalism in this business as I'm also a professional when it comes to this business.
I stay in Sagamu in Ogun State which is more ceremonius than Ondo State which I know you can't dispute.

Anyone that needs more guide on How To Start Profitable Rental Business can contact me via info@ijamsolution.com,visit my office in Lagos for one on one consultation.
For those that wants to rent standard canopies be it 30 guests,250 guests,500 guests,1000 guests and many more including drums,wedding canopy etc should contact Dammy Rental Services c/o Mr S.O Oyekan formerly at 146,Akarigbo Road Opposite FCMB Bank.Sagamu Ogun State but now at Ayepe Road off Hospital Road Before New Sagamu Local Government Secretariat on 0 8 0 6 1 5 2 8 2 3 3.
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by Kennyfancy(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Op,incase u need to expand it to delta, u cn can call me, i will b of help, i cn giv u any detail u want jst to verify myside
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by USAutoBuy(m): 2:35am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by latade: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Morning bro, please I need ur help as per starting the business. The starting capital, all the necessary documents or permits etc. Will be waiting for your reply
misssexyu:
yeah that is my mums bussiness,it is profitable sure bt more profitable during ember month(frm sep ,oct,nov.dec)more wk seems 2 com during this period nd this is alwayz time 4 loss 2 if u ar not kiaful because al your goods ll gt missing,u need 2 put an eye on your wk nd your workers else dey ll misplace most of your goods.again its usually stressful,somtyms your customers myt stress u nd your workers too,e.gpaying 4 som items nd after u do d delivery dey ll ask u 4 more tins again nd u myt want 2 attend 2 other customers too at that point in time(ll b so confused),your car myt break down at any time mayb on d delivery of som goods, bt 1 tin u shld note is this;never disappoint your customers,if your car breaks down u ll need 2 gt a cab nd do d job no matter wht it ll cost u in other 2 satisfy your customers.nd as 4 capital u can start it up with800 thousand naira.note canopies ar now very xpensive we ave galvernize,presidential nd so on, dey ar  nw around 35thousand naira per 1 because my mum got more goods recently .tables ar bout 2000,2700 depending on d size nd quality,chairs ar around 1300 ,1500 per 1,u 'll also need cooling vans,cutleries,coolers ,pots,nd a strong vehicle because of d nature of d bussiness.i wish u good luck,just tk it easy bt u need 2 b very kiaful,its not a kialess bussiness.if u need more information on this gt bak 2 mi.talkto_ucy@yahoo.com.
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by chidoozmega(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2018
promise72:
@ misssexy,
obviously you lack total idea of rentl biz. Where will the power come rom wen nepa strike? or party is in a remote village no light?

if you say generator is not included. i agree
renting generator might be from those who repair not those who rent chairs,canopies etc
Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by Pxammy22(m): 6:18am On Jun 17, 2021
We are Launching the largest Heavy equipment rental marketplace in Nigeria soon!!! - TENDERD
�Tenderd is a heavy equipment rental marketplace, which helps contractors rent and manage quality construction equipment in a systematic and efficient way.
TENDERD platforms helps equipment owners and contractors see where their equipment is, how many hours has it worked, what is the fuel consumption, what are the utilization rates, what is the operator’s driving behavior.
�We invite heavy equipment owners who wants to generate multiple streams of income to sign-up in the link below
https://www.tenderd.com/ae/marketplace
�We'll share with you our demo soon as you complete the online registration
Visit: www.tenderd.com

Re: Rental Business - How Profitable? by akinnzo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hi,
Welcome to the AkinnzoFX group on Telegram.

I started trading late 2006, struggled for a couple of years using indicators to trade. Those time, I rarely make significant profit. Safe to say a few profit from scalping.

It's been a different story since I found out that price action does a whole to successful trading in profit.

I thought I should share my signal with other traders who may be struggling at this time.

I'll say if after 10 days of joining this group, you ain't profiting from the signal I share then it's ok if you leave the group.

My goal is to share the exact decision I take on my trading account and hopefully we win together.

The testimonies shared here does motivate me to do more.

You're welcome, hope you'll have an interesting time here

🇳🇬🇳🇬@AkinnzoFX🇳🇬🇳🇬

https:///+yMfUbnUkibUwMzQ8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things People Wrongly Believe That No Longer Work / Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund / N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.