Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

MODIFIED - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MODIFIED (953 Views)

Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills / Updated: Live-in Sales Girl Needed. Non-grad job. Immediate Start 22-25k / Daily Engineering-related Jobs!!!! ((Modified)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MODIFIED by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2008
old post and no more relevant
Re: MODIFIED by realcele: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
Life and decisions and the funny thing about it is there is no write one. I will answer this based on my experience now, if it were 5 years ago i would say go back to school but with my experience now this is what i would do.

1) No do not leave your job expecially if there are high prospect for it. If you leave your job now and go for HND, you might get a job when you finish, age your certificate in two years time may not worth that much. Except if you dont need job for a leaving, i.e self made and dont depend on employement to get food on the table and in the pot and safe (should incase).With the current trend globally graduates may not get you that much in the near future, your experience is what will stand you out.
2) I google what DLI programme means and is actually a distance learning programme, check the certificate that will be awarded if it will be same as the full time or real student then go for this if not do not bother. Even though it says 5 years that should be the maximum to spend i will think, this can be less.
3) This is good as this well established path, it may even help you to set up as an enterpreneur in the future.
4) hummmmm, still young i would not say so except you are under 21 which i doubt. Note that if you stay in your current job and do a part time HND or university you will not look for work as a graduate, your graduate cert will act as a supplement. I know you said you flucked up DE to some univeristy but try again as one of the guys in seven summit said when he could not climb mount everest, 'Mount everest i am coming back you cannot get bigger but i will" and the follwing year he did went back and successfull climed everest. Every failure gets you closer to success.

As i said this is my current thinking and this is want i will do, you have asked for advise and thought i should contribute. Things are changing fast and Nigeria is no behind at all. Best of luck in your decision process.
Re: MODIFIED by Datope(f): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2008
My 2 cent!

If you are really
Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 31, 2008
o
Re: MODIFIED by donciccio: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
Hey pal, keep up ur job and personal biz. i'm telling u from a shared exp. it ain't easy t get a job in 9ja now. i will say try a p/time hnd/de prgm. i stand by the 1st nd 2nd poster. also take ur prof. exams serious too. the sky is ur limit.
CHEERS
Re: MODIFIED by Datope(f): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2008
As i mentioned
God bless.
Re: MODIFIED by Wendy80(f): 5:24am On Sep 06, 2008
Dearie, i'll advice u run a part time programme while u continue working, dont 4 anything leave ur job, all d best

(1) (Reply)

O'level Vacancies / Marketing/sales Executive Needed!. At Mulak Investment Ltd. / Opening For The Following Positions In A Reputable Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.