Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? (16859 Views)

USED HP Dv2000 Intel Dual 160gb+1gram + Free Laptop Cooling Fan.40k(photos). / Free Laptop Internet Browsing Settings On Mtn / Brand New Hp 530 For Sale With Free Laptop Bag, Bluetooth Adapter, Webcam & : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by sbucareer(f): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2006

Talkman, I have not yet send them. I would let you know when. I promise to send them to you and I would, just be patient. I am into from one job to another, hence no time.

I only have one day off a week, Sunday's. But my holidays is coming soon and I would have time to send those things ok. Better still I would be coming to Nigeria during my holidays, might even hand them over to you face to face.

Be patient.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Neoteny(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2006
@sbucareer
just so long as you dont forget me too.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by sbucareer(f): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2006

Neoteny, I would not. Please, Neoteny and Talkman could you [email=valentine.obih@gmail.com?sbuject=Telephone for Talkman and Neoteny]email[/email] me your telephone numbers, thanks.

Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by bucknor33(m): 2:12am On Aug 23, 2006
hey broda,
U can get a free laptop at Ikoyi,connected to starcomm or multilinks or intercellular at one Mallams offices,Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh,I think his name is Nuru Ribadu (Mallam)
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by yombaloggz(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2006
Free Lappy? Bros, you go try o!
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by elolove(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2006
sbucareer,  guess there is no harm in asking. If u have another Spare laptop please send me, i will fix the problem myself. i really need one.

i discovered this site by chance, am more on the job and career path because current just finished my NYSC and looking for a job. You may wonder why people keep asking for freebies, it is because the country is messed up and young graduates are jobless or have to resort to otherwise shameful way to survive.
my email adresses is emmanuel_ezeani@yahoo.com

looking for forwrad to a reply, any other person that can help will be appreciated too. I live in Sokoto.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by goodieuzo: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2006
sbucareer,please can u bid for a good laptop in ebay for me,since it is difficult for nigeria here to do so.and tell me the cost of ur bid and the cost of sending it here.and how i will pay u the money.i really saw good laptop at ebay going for $65 and less.please,i dont have enough pay to buy from a shop here and i will like u to help me.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by dhammer(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2006
If it is hard to find a free phone, what makes you think you can get a free laptop, Nothing is free absolutely nothing, the idea is finding out what the catch is. My suggestion to you is to save up $500 and get a second hand laptop off ebay,
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by wanks(m): 12:24am On Sep 04, 2006
bros
i know where u can get one, in hell for even heaven ain,t for free(joh)
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by coolskeelz(m): 2:01am On Sep 04, 2006
wow,i cant help but laugh myself out at the responses i read here.Guy!no free things o
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 04, 2006
there are free laptops! If you only knew where to search!
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by hayprof(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2006
Talkman, I have not yet send them. I would let you know when. I promise to send them to you and I would, just be patient. I am into from one job to another, hence no time.

I only have one day off a week, Sunday's. But my holidays is coming soon and I would have time to send those things ok. Better still I would be coming to Nigeria during my holidays, might even hand them over to you face to face.

@sbu: i dey feel my brother! wink
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by nekkyreal(f): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2006
hahahahahahha nawa 4 you ooooooooooooooooooo n free laptop you dey find , i laugh u oooooooooo. awufu dey run belle ooooooooo
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by maxjax(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2007
Hey im sure u guys have gotten ya various PARCELs, and didnt bother 2 cum and share wit us d TESTIMONY. lol
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by talkman(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2007
hello maxjax i have not gotten anything please dont be angry if i get i will not waste time to come and share the testimony thankx am still waiting
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by talkman(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2007
hello maxjax did you get my reply
thankx
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by MrDan2(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2008
I am Despirately looking for a cool laptop, any body that can give out one out of his many shall recieve double blessing.
jibosworld@yahoo.com God Bless
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by rockafela(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2008
guy u be tif u don rob before if i give u lapi u fit take am?? shwoooooooooooo i hear say i don fes beg for free fone he belike say somebody come giv u now now na free laptop wetin ur papa na from freetown?
\felix from warri 08032659624
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Delta007(m): 1:55am On Jun 01, 2008
We give out free laptops to our wholesale client based on their orders.

We also give free laptops for any referrals. . .get 20 of ur friends to buy from us and get a free laptop; no gimmicks.

Email sales@jonitivecomputers.com
or Visit our website at www.jonitivecomputers.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Emma4dfuture(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2008
U CAN GET A FREE LAPI @www.notebooks4free.com.NA WA O!AWUF DEY RUN BELLE O!Take note.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by walemy: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2008
O boy na wa 4 u,his ur surname freeman?
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by maxjax(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2008
Lol cheesy
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Ukpekeson(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2008
Even in Freetown, nothing is free.

cheers.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by emtar(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2009
you can go to the markert and ask.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2009
@poster

check this out you can get a free laptop but you have to first signup for a free trail with one of their sponsors and refer 18 friends to do so to

http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=1273852
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by davidcrand: 8:34am On May 29, 2009
YOU CAN GET ONE HERE

here, with this one, (if you don't mind a MacPRO, and who would?) you just fill out ONE offer, then have your friends do it. They have one that doesn't cost you anything, it's a trial for eMusic. You DO have to enter credit card info for the eMusic thing, but just cancel right when you're done, and they won't charge you.

So if you do this, you not only get 25 free music downloads, but you also get a free Macbook Pro if you refer some friends.

Pretty neato if you ask me.

Here's the link:
http://www.freemacbookpro.com/?referral=7rq9m9
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by alobayes: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2009
Bros go to computer village dustbin am very sure that you sure find one that nobody will even ask you receipt or where you are bringing it from OK.

Dustbin
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by doedav: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2009
hello am david please can some one help me with a free laptop
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by biglawks(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
how /where to get a brand new laptop without paying a dime[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Rilex: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2010
undecided .pls,help me with a laptop and u shall receive d reward GOD promised d givers. Dis my email,rilextj_19@yahoo.com. I live in NIGERIA.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Joel2010(m): 5:50am On May 01, 2010
Abeg guys pls cn anyone send me where i cn get mtn cheats for browsing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows About Ecart Internet Service ? I Just Received A Credit Alert Fro / I Buy Itunes And Amazon Card of single $200 and above In Exchange For Cash / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy NOTE 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.