Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,775 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

How To Spot A Liar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Liar (1300 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Liar by Quesera: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2008
HOW TO SPOT A LIAR?

These and more emotional talks on www.dachic..com wink
Re: How To Spot A Liar by tope2000(f): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2008
u sef liar
Re: How To Spot A Liar by vivaladiva(f): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2008
i never said i was hunting for one
Re: How To Spot A Liar by TheSly: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2008
How To Spot A Liar
You can never spot me. . . . . .No matter how hard you try. cool
Even if you have crystal ball. . . . . . . You are bound to fail. cool
Re: How To Spot A Liar by Hannibal: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2008
The Sly:

You can never spot me. . . . . .No matter how hard you try. cool
Even if you have crystal ball. . . . . . . You are bound to fail. cool

SLY! SLY!! SLY!!!
Re: How To Spot A Liar by nana(f): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2008
Lol. . . . . .
Re: How To Spot A Liar by obongyi: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2008
I never asked for lieing lectures
Re: How To Spot A Liar by chessguru(m): 12:40am On Aug 28, 2008
que sera,
i have been to your Blog before, its about the best i got from nairaland, its the BOMB, in spite of the OUR DIFFERENT PHILOSOPHY!!, que sera is a lovely song,but a lousy philosophy nothing worthwhile was ever accomplished by anybody who met life with a shrug(what will be will be) INSTEAD your motto should be "Our quiero sera " WHATEVER I WILL,WILL BE!! as per knowing a liar, i am on that blog now and i am feeling you!! , esha loba de!!you got it rihght , just like nike

Re: How To Spot A Liar by Quesera: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2008
@ CHESSGURU

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS,

ON THE MOTTO, GOD ALREADY HAD OUR LIVES PLANNED SO WHAT IS BOUND TO BE, WILL BE.
Re: How To Spot A Liar by ekwero(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2008
u can always spot a liar by looking straight into his\her eyes
Re: How To Spot A Liar by chessguru(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2008
Que sera:

@ CHESSGURU

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS,

ON THE MOTTO, GOD ALREADY HAD OUR LIVES PLANNED SO WHAT IS BOUND TO BE, WILL BE.

"Our quiero sera " WHATEVER I WILL,WILL BE!!  is my philosophy, whatever i will is what moves the hand of God to do exploit and in the bible palance it is called faith the evidence of things not seen add this to  obidience and one's destiny can be rewritten by he who created the heavens! my dear celebrity, EACH TIME WE PRAY AND AVERT EVIL, WE REWRITE OUR DESTINY THRU THE HAND OF THE ALMIGHTY!! because our obidience and faith can through the infinite mercy of God rewrite a bad destiny for a good one!! THAT IS WHY WE PRAY WITHOUT CEASING MY DEAR, WE CONSTANTLY WRITE OUR [b]DESTINIES DAILY!![/b]anyway, i wrote that just to explain my personal philosophy to you, not to dispute yours, to me you are still a star waiting to explode, don't get me wrong i am still your fan, [/b]you got the pass mark!! a decent lady full of brain and ambition.

@ topic
      It takes intelligence to tell a good lie,any fool or idiot can tell the truth, if i tell you a lie once or twice does not really make me a liar, especially if the lie is to protect you, its called strategic misrepresentation, or terminological inexactitude, and i bet the best lie dictector can't dictect it.  the point is you can easily spot the uninteligent liars through body language or inconsistency, but the intelligent liar is invincible and it take an intelligent person with intuitive perception to spot the lie/liar point blank!!

Re: How To Spot A Liar by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
how to spot a liar?

fairly easy, especially when it's a lesbo piece of crap like darksh!t, making up different tales everyday just to get my attention.

from i go undercover to defend her from 190, to i post under different ids to reply myself.

really, just how desperate are you supposed to get, cos this her brake no get jam.

the thing gets so mentally disturbed by my ignoring her [or shim], that i think she drools at the mouth with frenzy. undecided undecided

imagine!! s/he almost bit herself the other time, just because she thought someone was toasting me?

were ma le leyi o. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship / May Be Pregnant Or Not / My Wow Experience Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.