Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Couselling And Prayer Solves All Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Couselling And Prayer Solves All Problems (1211 Views)

Christ Is The Solution To All Problems / Tread For MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer / Fasting And Prayer Questions Need Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couselling And Prayer Solves All Problems by theservant: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2006
HELLO greetings to you all, God loves you all, I am in the service of God to bless everyone , as God wills, My intention is to cme here and form counselling and prayer section where children of God, everyone who wishes will have the privilege of being counselled according to word of God, and the by His spirit,, with appropriate prayers to solve all problems as the Lord directs by His spirit,
lets all know that there are quite a lot of poeple who have issues they cannot share with anyone, they even very reluctant sharing it with their pastors, well you can still be met by God, I do not have to know you . nor see you at all. just mail me whatever you problem is, and the Lord will lead us in the right prayer to solve them all, if need be we can arrange to meet here on this site chatroom, again, I d not have to know you if you are not inclined to tellinb any detail about yourself, just the details about your problems or that issue in your life, I trust God with all my heart God shall use ,me for you
Now Please let me warn here, I do not charge any money, nor have any agent to collect money for me, so if anyone comes asking you to send money , simply ignore him, trust Nigerians, God bless you all
Re: Couselling And Prayer Solves All Problems by exec: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2013
hello im johnson eze anumudu from lagos state . can you please pray for me and if you have any revealations for me let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Harlotry / Clean Your House From Idols ! / The Black Church: Where Women Pray And Men Prey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.