Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Do You Want To Know Everything About The Nigerian Defence Academy? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Know Everything About The Nigerian Defence Academy? (6971 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Form Is Out ! / Nigerian Defence Academy 64th Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Know Everything About The Nigerian Defence Academy? by uchd: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2008
Do you want to get admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, but you dont know how to start, where to get the forms, date for the entrance exams, date for the sales of forms,questions to expect, syllabus for the exams, how to prepare for the interview and pass the screening process. and how to get books that will make you a better Officer Cadet. what to expect and how not to get yourself into trouble with both Drill Officers and of course senior Cadet, then pick your phone and call me on 08052530378 or mail me thru; uchd@ymail.com. Na we get NDA.
Re: Do You Want To Know Everything About The Nigerian Defence Academy? by Hardar4lag(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2008
i ve sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Ndufu-alike Ikwo, Ebonyi State 2012/2013 Post-utme Screening / Louisville Girls High School / Result & Admission For 2012/2013 Unilag Post Graduate School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.