Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:32 AM

Body Odour - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Body Odour (3270 Views)

Permanent Body Odour / Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 / Mouth Odour! Can You Stand It In A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Odour by Afromorgan(m): 2:09am On Jun 29, 2006
Please what medication can get rid of body odour
Re: Body Odour by hotangel2(f): 5:53am On Jun 29, 2006
Thorough BATH!

Or see ur dermatologist or sumptin'
Re: Body Odour by Mystique(f): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2006
Try hittin MFM Camp for special deliverance, cheesy
Re: Body Odour by omobusola(f): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2006
that body odour stuff is highly worrisome, i gathered that it can be natural and no amt of perfs or deodorant can kill it. and for some it is sheer negligence and dirtiness that promotes it, and most painfully some pple are not aware that they have this disease, they just feel okwith their body
Re: Body Odour by casper(m): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2006
try having your bath at nite with hot water and lime always
Re: Body Odour by SvS(f): 12:40am On Jun 30, 2006
frequent bath and body spray
body spray is not only for peeps hu smell
its good for maintaining good body odour
Re: Body Odour by Ndipe(m): 6:06am On Nov 18, 2006
Diet can be a factor. Before consulting a skin doctor, drink a lot of water, when showering, use washcloth, instead of brush with soap and pay attention to parts of the body most susceptible to sweat.
Re: Body Odour by jammin(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2006
@poster The solution for your problem is simple. bathe in the morning. apply a good deodorant( rightguard gel or Gillette gel), reduce activities that causes you to sweat. in the evening before going to bed, have another bath and repeat the process of deodorant application.

N.B for a better result, you should shave the armpits.
should the problem persist after a week of this, then i suggest you go see a doctor, as your problem might lie with your glands.
Re: Body Odour by kejismith(f): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2006
how ever it come, always try the natural methods first.bath day and nite and if possible, anytime you sweat. scrub your armpit with fresh lime anytime you shower or bath.apply talcum powder after shower each nite b4 u sleep as it absurds. if it does not work out, then se a doctor, but it always work![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Body Odour by eslynera(f): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2006
shower your body in perfume, the problem is when the perfume smell mixes with the body odour, it'll get worse grin
Re: Body Odour by choongtin(f): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2006
soak ur body in detergent for an hour dat will work grin
Re: Body Odour by Eurphoria(f): 2:52am On Nov 25, 2006
Afro

i dont know if yours is natural, but i know one spray that is good. it has no harmful ingredients like deodorants. many deos block ur pores and stops you sweating and locks in bacteria. this product is made from natural crystals, lets your under arms breathe and sweat abit and fights the smell causing bacteria all day. Remember to rid urself of under arm hairs always. I dont know if you will find this in Nigeria but if you dont, go search for natural sprays, stay away from the sweat blockers. BIONSEN japanese spa minerals spray is for all over the body. goodluck
Re: Body Odour by jaybaby(f): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2006
Take ya bath atleast twice a Day with a Deodorant soap! it will help cool cool cool
Re: Body Odour by jammin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2006
I dont think the deodorant soap makes much of a difference if a person is naturally st***y. my bad
Re: Body Odour by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2006
choongtin:

soak your body in detergent for an hour that will work grin

HABA,THAT ISN'T FAIR grin
Re: Body Odour by jammin(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2006
Agree!! not nice. yes i see you smiley
Re: Body Odour by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2006
wetin be your own sef?did i ask you to see me
Re: Body Odour by jammin(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2006
Not in so many words. cool Are you always this angry? undecided
Re: Body Odour by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2006
lol,no am not angry cheesy
Re: Body Odour by jammin(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2006
ok. i thought you were. so i will clue you in on some stuff. if you care to look.
Re: Body Odour by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2006
what clues?
Re: Body Odour by jammin(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2006
its. ok. mission accomplished. grin
Re: Body Odour by Ndipe(m): 12:39am On Dec 24, 2006
This site may contain useful information on how to make body ordor history.

http://www.otan.dni.us/webfarm/emailproject/hai.htm
Re: Body Odour by Esss(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2007
Body odor whether natural or self inflicted can be controlled/cured. You need to bath regularly atleast twice a day (with the right kind of soap), change your diet, change and wash your clothes regularly, dont repeat wearing the same dress more than once (especially underwears), find the right deodorant for you (anti-prespirant, body sprays, roll-ons), also you should start using after bath splash (I recommend jean-nate),. Perfumes (not eau de toilette but rather eau de perfum) can also help you,

Warning; If any of these solutions do not help you, please contact a dermatologist, a spiritualist or a native doctor o,
Re: Body Odour by NoWee(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2009
?

(1) (Reply)

What Brand Name Jeans Do You Wear? / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Blue And Orange Outfit / Become A Distributor Of Botcho Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.