Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine (3109 Views)

Nadia Buari On The Spotlight Over Jim Iyke On Her Sister / Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Orikinla(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2008
The very beautiful and radiant Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari is on the cover of the maiden edition of the new Supple magazine published in Nigeria.

Supple will be distributed internationally by Amazon.

Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2008
she is looking nice
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by yongbabe(f): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2008
picture iz nice.
but cover is wack!
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by adekennis(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2008
dont we av cute chic in 9ger again angry angry angry angry
why choosing from Ghana embarassed embarassed
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Orikinla(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2008
what do  know about magazine cover design. i hope you are not from the stone age
yong babe:

picture iz nice.
but cover is wack!
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2008
adekennis:

don't we av cute chic in 9ger again angry angry angry angry
y not is anything wrong with
Ghana?
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Orikinla(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2008
adekennis:

don't we av cute chic in 9ger again angry angry angry angry

The focus of the magazine is global we can choose from anywhere in the world.
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2008
Nadia Buari has better management.
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2008
shes just facially beautiful,but wen it comes to shape,that girl has nothing
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by yongbabe(f): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2008
Orikinla:

what do  know about magazine cover design. i hope you are not from the stone age

the cover looks way 2 empty n plain 2 Begin with.
Its not eye catchy, which means its likely 2 not b very noticed.
the color of d writyn on d cover isnt really apealyn either.
here r a few examples of what a mag shld lk like
in oda 2 attract many buyers.

But since this is the first issue of the mag, it shld catch up with standards.
Gd luck 2 the designers.

Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by ima1(f): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2008
i agree the cover look empty, aren't there more stories in the magazine that could be added to the cover, if you compare an american magazine to that, it doesn't even come close
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by cescky(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2008
yong babe:

the cover looks way 2 empty n plain 2 Begin with.
Its not eye catchy, which means its likely 2 not b very noticed.
the color of d writyn on d cover isnt really apealyn either.
here r a few examples of what a mag shld lk like
in oda 2 attract many buyers.

But since this is the first issue of the mag, it shld catch up with standards.
Gd luck 2 the designers.

nope i dont totally agree with you,though u've got some points
but theres beauty in simplicity. the simplicity of the cover is eye catching, maybe thats why they put a sweet face wholly on the front page to complement the simplicity
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by tope2000(f): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2008
very pwetty tongue
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by HOLAYINCA(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2008
yes she is
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Phemour: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2008
tope2000, can i meet u?

I'M Phemour phemour@ymail.com

thanks
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Shokoloko(f): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2008
The pic wasnt even nice. Her make-up wasn't good enough. The photo should have been touched up digitally like every great quality magazine does. And there were no catchy captions or topics on the cover which i think was a big mistake. Next issue should be better cos I'll be coming out with a magazine soon and i intend to do my best and not be mediocre at all.
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by tope2000(f): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2008
Shokoloko:

The pic wasnt even nice. Her make-up wasn't good enough. The photo should have been touched up digitally like every great quality magazine does. And there were no catchy captions or topics on the cover which i think was a big mistake. Next issue should be better because I'll be coming out with a magazine soon and i intend to do my best and not be mediocre at all.
very true
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Shokoloko(f): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2008
Yep in the motherland
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Shokoloko(f): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2008
This magazine will sell very well to all the Ghanaians. They see her as the IT girl but I don't think she's made herself presentable enough to the world. She's Ghana's queen but can't stand out from the crowd internationally. Her manager needs to do more work. Supple no try o! No be everybody be Ghanaman.
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Emad(f): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2008
u guys know what
i think this girl is pretty but not the stunning beauty that everyone blushes about
if i had to pick a ghanian queen it would be Jackie Appiah

now on this mag cover Nadia needs to tell her manager to give her teeth whitener
or go and see rita dominic's manager he does a great job on her teeth
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by OtunbaX: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2008
Posted by: mesmya -shes just facially beautiful,but when it comes to shape,that girl has nothing

REPLY;you don't have good sence of judgement when it comes to beauty in simplicity
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2008
Otunba X:

Posted by: mesmya -shes just facially beautiful,but when it comes to shape,that girl has nothing

REPLY;you don't have good sence of judgement when it comes to beauty in simplicity

u call that simplicity?a girl wt no curves,.except boobs?`no hips ,no nothing

wats ur definition of beauty in simplicity?using so much artificial makeups in d face and eyes and so on?u dont even know wat beauty in simplicity means

by d way ,wats your problem wt my reply?im free to state my opinion on this forum
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by OtunbaX: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2008
mesmya:

u call that simplicity?a girl wt no curves,.except boobs?`no hips ,no nothing

wats your definition of beauty in simplicity?using so much artificial makeups in d face and eyes and so on?u don't even know what beauty in simplicity means

by d way ,wats your problem wt my reply?im free to state my opinion on this forum

are you sure you have not been to the birthroom with her since you know her statistics,she is somebody's sweet heart o! be mindful, any way you are enitled to your opinion.
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2008
Otunba X:

are you sure you have not been to the birthroom with her since you know her statistics,[b]she is somebody's sweet heart o! be mindful,  [/b]any way you are enitled to your opinion.

d worst of all wowo(ugly girls ) have sweethearts,so she is no exception
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Orikinla(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2008
It is good to appreciate the unique looks of our fellow humans and we may not agree on the perception of beauty, but everyone has his or her own form of beauty.

Let us appreciate and celebrate the best in everyone.
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Orikinla(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2010
Nadia Buari is now the face of Devon by Orange Drugs Limited.
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by londoner: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
She looks pretty, but they could have done more for her since she is on the front cover.
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by shilling(f): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2010
That has got to be one of the worst covers I've ever seen.

$5 for that? Seriously?!!
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by mamagee3(f): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2010
The Cover of that magazine looks quite unofficial. . .

I mean that shouldn't be the front page of a magazine.
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Pweety4me(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2010
Umm they could have done much better. . .& i think d shot of nadia is just 2 close(d yellow teeth lipsrsealed)
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Kunbee: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2010
Its aiit
Re: Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine by Dolemite(f): 1:22am On Jun 14, 2010
Nadia is cool, but i wouldn't buy that magazine looks wack, poorly made, low budget.
Pweety4me:

Umm they could have done much better. . .& i think d shot of nadia is just 2 close(d yellow teeth lipsrsealed)
Haha, true professional magazines would cover that up. . .can't see anyone paying 500 Naira for this really. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me – Nollywood Actor, Mr Ibu / Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku... / Shocking A Python Swallows What Was Thought To Be Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.