Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Door To Door Gossip - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Door To Door Gossip (1215 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Sometimes God Will Close A Door To Open A Better Door. / Nairaland Gossip : Obinoscopy And Xcelsia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Door To Door Gossip by mamaput(f): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2006
I just hate all these Neighborhood door to door gossip.
When ever i get home (This ´has just started) my 12 year old daughter is feeding me in on what is happening around. Who fought, who did not pay their rent and so on.
Now guess from who she has her information.

The Queen of talk in person the Woman downstairs .I ask my self why , is my daughter her new pupil.?
Dose she not have anyother person to talk to?
And how the hell do i stop it without having to talk to the woman downstairs.

I must aadmitsome of the stories are really jjuicy.
But hell no i do not want my kids to grow as Door to Door gossipers that all people in the Hood " fear " and hate.

Do you have them too . People that always know whats written in your letters be4 you get them, people that look in the dustbin to see if they can find something about you sad
Re: Door To Door Gossip by beyunce(f): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2006
I think dat exists in almost every part of da world.

Its like part of da life cycle.

The only wa to aviod dem is just mind ur own business & never listen to anything dey say or atleast if u try to listen dont contribute.
Re: Door To Door Gossip by SvS(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2006
gossip
thats ma hobby grin grin
Re: Door To Door Gossip by mukina2: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :os shocked :os shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Door To Door Gossip by beyunce(f): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2006
Y are u suprised?
Re: Door To Door Gossip by Eurphoria(f): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2006
@mamaput

your story is quite funny, i recommend to approaching this woman if you don't want to engage in her gossiping or get yourself roped in, i think you should tell your daughter to avoid her and only say hello. Gossip can be sweet! i know cheesy but its not healthy and i  bet you are topic of discussion too whether you like it or not, cause sometimes the ones who keep away from the gossips are often gossiped about. Besides your daughter might be supplying this woman downstairs with more info about your family than she thinks without knowing it, plus by the sounds of it she is becomeing a right little gossip herself  shocked get it in check. We all gossip but its not wise to get involved round your home,  never $hit on your doorstep.

reminds me of one episode of ''everybody hates chris'' lol . yeah i feel you mamaput, think its time you did something if you don't like it. lol goodluck
Re: Door To Door Gossip by retro(f): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2006
I hate 'real life gossip', it's annoying. Few years ago, I had a bestfriend called Vanessa, she was like me, NO GOSSIP, then she got pregnant and moved to Panama so I had to make new friends. My new friends were 'real time gossipers'. I was not at ease with them but now it's OK because they don't gossip when I'm there. Although, I love internet gossip. It's so juicy.

(1) (Reply)

$1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? / Introducing Myself / Pure MADNESS!!!Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Blade In Ijebu-ode, Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.