Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Is It A Must To Open A Current Account With Gtb B4 Opening A Domiciliary Acct? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It A Must To Open A Current Account With Gtb B4 Opening A Domiciliary Acct? (1525 Views)

CBN Introduces Current Account Maintenance Fee / How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria / What Is A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Must To Open A Current Account With Gtb B4 Opening A Domiciliary Acct? by eddy4naija: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2008
Hi nairalanders,

I've been hearing about different talks on this issue, but i want you to help me out as i'm interested in opening a domiciliary account with GTB.

I want to know if it is mandatory to first of all open a current account with Guaranteed Trust Bank before you are allowed to setup a domicilialry account.

Thanks.
Re: Is It A Must To Open A Current Account With Gtb B4 Opening A Domiciliary Acct? by jerseyguy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2008
From all the feedbacks on nairaland, this rule has been changed such that you can open your DOM account without current account or you can do open DOM&Current account at the same time. A lot of people have confirmed this.
Re: Is It A Must To Open A Current Account With Gtb B4 Opening A Domiciliary Acct? by cnnnigeria: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2008
You don't need to open current account b4 you can open a dom. account in GTB
Re: Is It A Must To Open A Current Account With Gtb B4 Opening A Domiciliary Acct? by kinharold(m): 3:21am On Sep 03, 2008
u can open the two @ the same time. the requirements are the same. they will give u both dollar, euro, pounds, saving and the current account
Re: Is It A Must To Open A Current Account With Gtb B4 Opening A Domiciliary Acct? by faoni572(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2008
In GTB you don't need Current account before you can open domiciliary account, but I suspect some branches may want to open the two for you at the same time just to get customers for themselves, but the truth is that you can operate only domiciliary account in GTB without having any other accounts.

(1) (Reply)

2 Trucks Needed For Hire: 20 Or 30 Tonnes / Want 2 Buy Any 2000 Naira Product 4 1000 Naira @ Any Shoprite Outlet In Nigeria? / Profitable Business One Can Start With 1.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.