Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value (1938 Views)

Toks 2001 Toyota Tundra (Double-cabin) @ N1.5m / Toyota Tundra 5.7L iFORCE SR5 4X4 DOUBLE CAB LIMITED EDITION Sold! Sold!! Sold!! / 2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cabin For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 1:38am On Aug 30, 2008
This TUNDRA Double Cab has it all.

COLOUR:

Wine

MILEAGE:

FEATURES:

* Automatic Transmission
* Central Lock System
* Airbags
* AC
* Rear and Front Cup Holders
* 4x4 with a 4.7-liter i-FORCE V8 VVT-i engine
• 17-in. alloy wheels with P265/65R17 tires
• Four full-size doors
• Seating for up to six adults (when properly equipped)
• Power vertical sliding rear window
• Rear 60/40 split/fold/tumble bench with vertically adjustable
headrests and fold-down center armrest with dual cup holders
• Anti-theft system with remote keyless entry system
• Fog lamps
• 4-wheel Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
• Towing Package
• Limited-slip rear differential
• Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)2 with Traction Control (TRAC)
• Power moonroof
• JBL AM/FM Cassette/CD, eight speakers and steering wheel audio controls
• Heated Leather seats
• Overhead console with compass, outside temperature gauge and HomeLink®3 universal transceiver

Interested please call Femi on 08028305006 or send e-mail to phammyus@yahoo.com for the PRICE and futher information.

Thanks.

Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 2:16am On Aug 30, 2008
MILEAGE & more PICS

Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2008
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2008
It'd be great though, if you posted the price and further information on HERE.

Also, I'm a bit confuzzled by your mileage - you've quoted 67, but 67 what? undecided

Odometer's showing about 63k.
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2008
Siena:

It'D be great though, if you posted the price and further information on HERE.

Also, I'm a bit confuzzled by your mileage - you've quoted 67, but 67 what? undecided

Odometer's showing about 63k.

Siena what you see on the odometer is the mileage, i think that is why i posted the odometer pic for comfirmation. I even stated MILEAGE. Interested buyer should please call me or drop their e-mail address for the price and further information. Thanks.
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2008
Ok. So, that's still the total mileage (odometer) the truck's covered, not to be confused with tripmeter, which is elapsed mileage since last cleared.

Still a pretty nice truck, won't have any trouble shifting it, just be a bit clearer with the description.

Best of luck with the sale.
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2008
Thanks Brother.
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2008
Available!!!
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by ssRhino: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2008
Tell the price here.
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by naijaking1: 4:04am On Sep 07, 2008
Stupid sellers; always hiding their prices. You think say you dey Onyingbo market?
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by promise72(m): 5:38am On Sep 07, 2008
@ Naijaking

Why the insult now? Anyone can decide to sell any way they want. If you cant do business with such a person then move on.

He said he will email his price to anyone that ask. I dont think that is too much for anybody whos really interested in buying the car.

His phone no is there too. You can always call if you really want to buy. Hes the seller the decide the condition/terms to sell. i guess undecided

Respect begets respects. Here i rest cool
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2008
naijaking1:

Stupid sellers; always hiding their prices. You think say you dey Onyingbo market?

Now, that was uncalled for.

If the sellers terms of sale don't interest you, why not simply ignore him, and move on?
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2008
naijaking1:

I don't have anything to tell you bro, anyway, thanks for your opinion.

promise72:

@ Naijaking

Why the insult now? Anyone can decide to sell any way they want. If you can't do business with such a person then move on.

He said he will email his price to anyone that ask. I don't think that is too much for anybody whos really interested in buying the car.

His phone no is there too. You can always call if you really want to buy. Hes the seller the decide the condition/terms to sell. i guess undecided

Respect begets respects. Here i rest cool

Thanks brother, i adore your sincere understanding. Best regards.

Siena:

Now, that was uncalled for.

If the sellers terms of sale don't interest you, why not simply ignore him, and move on?

Thanks Siena, i also agree with you. But i believe the interested buyer, i mean real buyer will always take prudent steps to get information on what he/she is puting his/her hard-earned money on. So, i do not bother over some meddlers.

Best regards Siena.
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2008
smiley
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2008
Available. wink
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2008
No worries, Phammyus.
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2008
Yeah! brother, no worries. cool
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2008
smiley
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 1:57am On Sep 23, 2008
PHAMMYUS has REINFORCED his CREDIBILITY

We are here to make a CHANGE, not to pull others down.

Feel free to contact us for any information you may need, we will be more than HAPPY to render answers.

PHAMMYUS DEALS ARE OPEN, we do not conceal any issue, we let you know what you are buying.

NOBODY BEATS PHAMMYUS DEALS, NOBODY!

NOTHING SHALL DISCOURAGE US
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 1:47am On Sep 25, 2008
SOLD Today

SOLD Today

SOLD Today

PHAMMYUS will not advertise any vehicle without VIN number on this forum anymore.

My integrity is the most important to me, not some ILL GOTTEN NAIRA.

I stand to REINFORCE my CREDIBILITY. Thanks for everything.
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by ziontrain: 2:40am On Sep 25, 2008
Good that you have decided post VIN numbers with all your vehicles. This is what we expect from nairalanders. Hope others will follow.
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by Biimz: 4:01am On Nov 06, 2008
@phammyus,

Would you have another Tundra crewcab + tow package? ot Nissan Titan Crewcab plus Off road package?
Re: 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8, With Premium Value by phammyus: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2008
@biimz
Leave your phone and mail contact on here, i will get back to you soon with another one. Thanks for checking on us.

(1) (Reply)

Golf4 For Sale (rare Spec) / FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT / sold sold sold.2005 MODEL LANDROVER LR3.THE NEATEST,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.