Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion (4005 Views)

Promote your Music / Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction / Do You Want Your Musical Video To Be Played On Mtv Base, Sound City, And Nigizim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion by fontv1: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2008
glory be to God! The 10 day master class was succesSful.

MUSIC FACTORY 2008 FREE MUSICAL VIDEO PROMO
I have come out with the idea of shooting musical videos for young and talented musicians with atleast two songs ready. these videos will be shot on HDV and must meet international musical video standard. Video shoot will be promoted on JUMPTV, Local TVS, Cables and most impoirtantly SONY ENTERTAINMENTs and BMG will a DVD copy for preview and promotional purposes.

Application form is N5, 000 for pre-production (scripting and planning)

Post production fee is N5, 000 only.

You will get a video production what N500,000. Please we are not offering a remix to your audio work so, make sure your song is good for promotion.

This is Emmanuel Jay Concepts. Contact me directly on fontvnigeria@gmail.com or call 07023205630 or visit me at home (not office) for more details.

Think possible to achieve it.

Emmanuel Jay
Artistic director
MUSIC FACTORY NIG.
Re: Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion by Seun(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2008
Can you show us the music videos you have shot in the past?
Re: Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion by fontv1: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2008
Good question Seun, Your duty is to also provide security for Nairalanders from illegal post.

I am Emmanuel Jay, A filmmaker, I have shot couple of short films in the past. My recent work is titled AIDS AMBASSADORS. the work is currently going to be screened in the forthcoming "I HAVE SEEN FILMS" International Film Festivals, 22-26 sept. 2008, Milan. Italy. My film was nominated on three award categories as in " 21st CENTURY best short FILM OF THE FESTIVALS, BEST FILM 4 AIDS AND BEST INTERNATIONAL DRAMA.

This concept is raw from my thinking faculty to help ourselves from the street. I know there are good music talents out there dying with their talents. We must team up to help each other because the stars at top, the directors at the top will never think of doing something of this nature.

Seun (with due respect) I like to say this to my fellow Nairalanders, that Climbing to the top of a mountain is a big risk but not enough reason not to try.

Application form is available for those whoe musics have been selected for production. Currently I am going to work with about 10 newly graduated Music Directors. these are guys who will take musical video production bussiness to the next level. Remember they will like to sell themselves with good Jobs.

I like to remind everyone once again on how we intend to achieve this concpets.

1. Submit your music for evaluation.
2. Register immediately if your work is successful
3. Submit the lyrics and Obtain the script to your video
4. Begin rehearsals and other pre production arrangement.
5. Shoot
6. Get promoted on Air via the new Upcoming musician Blast on TV (Music Factory)

Its a factory where good musics are made,

Emmanuel Jay believe in creativity than huge money activity.
Re: Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion by shawlxAk(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2008
Can you please show us the music videos you have shot in the past
Re: Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion by slimnike(m): 2:33am On Jan 22, 2009
Its like there is network failure?
Re: Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion by Donald7610: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2012
here is my production
all in a (single) location
all the backgrounds are not real
done with chroma key and wide shot
but no close-up shot.
two dancers with the artist
I'll consider ur pocket for any production.
m
Re: Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion by bmanbee(m): 1:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Gbedu wey dey burst brain...

Number one (1) Abuja show hosters and music/comedy promoters,

Virgo and Bmanbft Entertainment (VIBE Entertainment), takes the love groove to the streets!

Presents

Valentine Special Show

Tagged: Dance and Laff with Love

Side Attraction:
Music
Comedy
Dance
Rap battle
And lots of fun...

Date : 14th February 2016
Time: 4:00pm
Venue : Dimension Guest House, Waru, Apo - Garki, Abuja.

For enquiries, sponsorship and artists participation, Contact us via Bbm pin 5C3FB54D, watsapp 07061804703 or call 0812 205 5209 or 08181446350.

Don't miss out.... BE THERE!
Re: Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion by Flashysounds: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Record a song for #6000 with free online promotion and shoot your video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube for free. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter for free. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez, interviews,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do contact 07032617747 Or 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion by Jaxx123: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
MAKE TONS OF MONEY FROM VIDEO CREATION BUSINESS USING VIDNAMI APP BY SIMPLY COPY TEXT TO THIS ZOO APP AND PAY NOTHING TO GET THE APP AND NO SINGLE WATERMARK ON IT!

IF YOU NEED FAST YOUTUBE HERE IS THE SOLUTION

IF YOU NEED GOOD AFFILATE SALE YOU NEED THIS APP

IF YOU NEED DOCUMENTARY WITH EASE THIS APP IS FOR FOR YOU

IF YOU NEED TEXT CONVETION TO VIDEO THIS APP IS FOR YOU

That is a fact, one of the things people like most nowadays is watching videos.

A recent forecast released by emarketer, predicts that Social Video ad spending will grow 44% by 2021, reaching a total amount of $14.91 billion.

So, establishing yourself as a video marketing expert reveals to be a significant opportunity to cash in this here-to-stay niche.

By creating video marketing campaigns for businesses and entrepreneurs, you can also take your piece of that pie.

Start video creation company with zero capital
using vidnami without pay them monthly or yearly.

follow the link below and read more how you can use vidnami without paying for thier premium and no single watermark on your unlimited video

https://wealthontheroad./2021/03/how-to-use-vidnami-to-make-unlimited.html

(1) (Reply)

Get Signed By CRISP SOUND RECORDZ !(for Upcomings) / Get Airplay Of Your Songs On NOTJUSTOK.COM / Anyone Has Studio Acoustic Foam For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.