Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

You Can't Believe This: What! Inside The Church! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Can't Believe This: What! Inside The Church! (666 Views)

When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore / When You Can't Afford A Selfie Stick (picx) Hilarious / What's Inside A Woman's Handbag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Believe This: What! Inside The Church! by Lardi007(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2008
This my neighbour called Johny came to my apartment on Sunday afternoon after Church service, saying that "Lardi my Guy, wonder shall never end" I ask him about what the wonder was? He says " Can you imagine, i was in the church when were all praising the Lord, when i saw this Lady happily smoking Cigar- Rothmas- i was so shocked that my 2 empty Bottles of beers nearly fell, Imagine! smoking in the House of the Lord.
I wasn't sure i heard him clearly, so i asked him to repeat the story, and he finally ask me, what do i think about the lady's action, I am yet to give him his answer, Pls advice!!!

undecided wink
Re: You Can't Believe This: What! Inside The Church! by Arcani: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2008
See kettle calling pot black!
Tell him her action was as good or bad as his depending on what he sees it as.
Anyway its not really funny sha! sad
Re: You Can't Believe This: What! Inside The Church! by MissyB1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2008
Arcani:

See kettle calling pot black!
Tell him her action was as good or bad as his depending on what he sees it as.
Anyway its not realli funny sha! sad

Re: You Can't Believe This: What! Inside The Church! by Okijajuju1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2008
This joke is older than my Grandma.

(1) (Reply)

Announcing The Arrival Of Best Of Jokes / Apples & Oranges ---hahaha / Sms Jokes Board: Pls Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.