Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Between Life And Money, Which One Comes First? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Between Life And Money, Which One Comes First? (933 Views)

Poll: Between life and money, which one comes first?

money: 0% (0 votes)
life: 100% (2 votes)
indifferent: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Live A Healthy Life And Remedy To All Ill / TREVO Product, Sales And Becoming Trevo Agent(life And Health Coach) / Good health comes first (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Life And Money, Which One Comes First? by Saylawchar(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2008
On 31st August, 2008 about 1:30am, a six (6) year old boy who is my neighbour’s son had convulsion and I was called upon by the mother to help her safe the poor boy whose father just died. I immediately inserted a spoon in-between his two lips so as to avoid his teeth from closing, I then drove him and his mother to a nearby hospital for quick medication, on getting there, the nurse on duty administered some little two injections, and she said her doctor was not on ground and after I persuaded her, she called him on phone and informed him about the boy but guess what the doctor said when his nurse informed him about the development, he said to the nurse on phone that “ collect five thousand naira (N5,000) as deposit before further treatment and  admission…” I was so mad because we were not with money, in fact I was on trunk without shirt not even a trouser when the incident occurred and I told the nurse that do you want this boy to die? She replied me and said, all we need doing to safe his life was to drop money for deposit, despite the boy’s critical condition, if not for the fact that I identified myself for her to know where I work as a guarantee and a threat to their hospital should in case things get worse, she would not have attended to the boy. Thank God the boy is kicking now.

This question is meant for medical practitioners. Between life and money, which one comes first?
Re: Between Life And Money, Which One Comes First? by Cayon(f): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2008
you were not born with money in your hand. . . . .so, i'll say life
Re: Between Life And Money, Which One Comes First? by inze(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2009
still waiting to see who'll take money .

FOr me, life first, everything comes after.
Re: Between Life And Money, Which One Comes First? by change101: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2009
hey i must tell you it is health before money, you need to take care of your health and fitness
Re: Between Life And Money, Which One Comes First? by steaming(f): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2009
No basis for comparism, what is money without life? Ask Abacha
Re: Between Life And Money, Which One Comes First? by stnonymus(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2009
That's pretty easy.No life no money.So life comes first.

Re: Between Life And Money, Which One Comes First? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2009
Is this supposed to be a trick question?? undecided
Re: Between Life And Money, Which One Comes First? by Sissy3(f): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2009
yea, everyone chose life, as if without money y'all will be in here, money rules jor cool

i guess this is the answer u were expecting

(1) (Reply)

What Are Stretch Marks? Does Natural Treatment Or A Cream Help? / I Have Not Gone For Medical Check Ups And Tests, Im Scared To / Prevent Yourselve From The 21st Century No 1 Killer Disease Colon Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.