Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? (5611 Views)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by nicetohave(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2005
Yeah star, i feel you...it very well painful, but id attend still....only i wont go out of my way to attend...like if i have to work i wont take time off just for that..id like to see who the dumphead is though cool
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by sweetnini(f): 4:41am On Dec 11, 2005
i wont attend especially if i'm not yet married but if i am i will with all my heart
but again if the dumping was like he dumped mi and i didnt love him or was tired of the relationship then i'll go
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by sammyjl(f): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2006
no
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2007
I attended the my ex's wedding and ewwww, the bride was as ugly as hunger!

That was the only thing that made me mad.

Such a handsome guy couldn't pick up a decent gal!
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2007
No, i will not!
i don't like being in the midst of poeple where every of my move will be watch with intense suspicion, where i will be unnecessary monitored! really, is not worth it for whatever i want to prove.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by metoyou(f): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2007
this is a tricky one, if i found someone better then i will most certainly attend, if not then i will not go anywhere, the pain and jealousy will be intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by kodewrita(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2007
metoyou:

this is a tricky one, if i found someone better then i will most certainly attend, if not then i will not go anywhere, the pain and jealousy will be intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee, sorry hen. As long as the sisters and brothers don't give me funny looks, i will go. Mind you , they might not see me until the crucial moment(This is Nigeria where passersby gatecrash parties on a regular basis.)
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by saucekid(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2007
i will attend the wedding no matter what.except i am away and didnt hear about it. although i know the jealousy might want to surface but,i'll keep it in check cos i believe noone will pay you to be jealous.

oh boy, i go attend,chop rice wella becus i know say na special table dem go give me and wish them happy marriage
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2007
If my ex, who dumped me invited me to her wedding, I'd attend.

I don't bear grudges, and it'll also show her I'd moved on with my life.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2007
@topic

Wharra hell foe?

Please I do not believe in Murphy's law or Okafor's law!!!!  Heck witt you and ya wedding-----------think you are Mr. Universe or "sointin" !!! Just don't call me up to "chart"!!!!  Unless I dumped ya! kiss

If you are ourrrra ma life, you stay the herrout!!!! Unless, of course you left me with a smile on ma face!!!! cool
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by CrazyMan(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2007
I don’t think so.

To me, that invitation would look like an insult.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by bigAnt: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2007
its easier said than done that you guys would go to the wedding, there is no point in this whole wide world for you to go to an Ex-wedding wey dump you, wetin you dey go do dere? na rice abi na chicken or stew u dey go chop dere? it basically depends on the circumstances surrounding how you guys broke up, if he broke up with you for no just course then dere is no course at all.
One Lurv
Cheers.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by lawyer(m): 2:09am On Sep 11, 2007
God punish the girl and hin wedding! She wan use me catch trips twice abi?

1. Dump me cry

2. Come follow me chop rice and see the person who i de knack 4 ur back before i free you shocked

WAKA ! SHEGE! E no go better for HER MAMA! grin
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by ssRhino: 2:47am On Sep 11, 2007
i will attend but make sure i dont miss the section where the pastor will ask, "anyone that dont wanna see them marry' so that i could not only raise my hands, i will raise my legs too cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:10am On Sep 11, 2007
lawyer:

1. Dump me cry

2. Come follow me chop rice and see the person who i de knack 4 your back before i free you shocked

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

you too funny oh!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin A go die oh!!!!
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by moondust(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2007
yes I will. so that I go know who collect the food wey i chop remain
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by jkpretty(f): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2007
Go to where? For what angry

ki ni won se ni be?

He could see me coincidentally in a mall, park, eatery or whatver with my drop dead gorgeous guy, but definatly not @ his wedding.

We have better things to do wit our time. cool

ilugunboy:

really, is not worth it for whatever i want to prove.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by don2002(m): 6:54am On Dec 04, 2007
It all depends on the contest, if I receive an invitation I'l go co definately one will hv to dump the other.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by maybelle: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
you said he ditched and/or dumped you. No I won't attend if I was in your case. maybe he just wants to show off. It depends on how he ended his relationship with you. If he ended nicely you can attend. If he truly apologises to you how he mistreated you, maybe you can attend. If I was you, in any case I won't waste my time and money and effort to do so. I have better things to do. What can u gain for yourself by attending.
In future will he be able to assist u in any way, business-wise or other.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by ikhideman(m): 2:48am On Apr 17, 2008
For most that responded, its "what if" it happens!!

I experienced it; my ex called me aside (2yrs after break-up) & showed me her wedding invitation, but she didnt sound like she was inviting me - she was just notifying me. Of course, i didnt go, even forgot d date. She even called me some months after d wedding, to according to her, "know how i was doin". From the way we talked, i guess she just wanted to be sure that I had gotten over her & forgiven her as per stuffs she did during the short time(8mths) we dated; fortunately i had long gotten over her.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by tRoOE(f): 4:41am On Apr 17, 2008
Hell No shocked shocked shocked What the hell am I looking for, abeg i have better things to do with my time jare. I will send him a gift and a card but me presence at the wedding is a big NO, haba.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by laudate: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2008
lawyer:

1. Dump me cry

2. Come follow me chop rice and see the person who i de knack 4 your back before i free you shocked

Before you 'freed' her, or before she had mentally kicked you to the kerb while waiting for you to trip yourself up and reveal your secret runs?  undecided

Anyone who goes to the wedding of an -ex that dumped them, has too much excess time on their hands.

Why waste valuable time on some immature twerp who couldn't stay close by, long enough to get hitched to you? I mean, there was a reason for the ditching, right? 
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by ademiller(f): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2008
of cos i will attend, so that if they get to the " who here has a reason for this couple to not get married please put up ur hand" omo pastor no go talk finish, i go raise my hand and walk to the aisle, chikena grin
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by ademiller(f): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2008
of cos i will attend, so that if they get to the " who here has a reason for this couple to not get married please put up your hand" omo pastor no go talk finish, i go raise my hand and walk to the aisle, chikena Grin
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by ademiller(f): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2008
i meant of cause i will attend o not that of because kiss, im gonna attend to cause commotion cool
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by CARUSO(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2008
i no need attend

but i go send osama disciples make them go cause katakata for d place!!! grin
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by rubi(f): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2008
ademiller:

of because i will attend, so that if they get to the " who here has a reason for this couple to not get married please put up your hand" omo pastor no go talk finish, i go raise my hand and walk to the aisle, chikena Grin

I can't stop laughing
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by AEjiro(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2008
No i wont attend becos the typical me will flare up at the slightest provocation and the ceremony as i wont get over her not for months after. Even if i have a better girl i will always cherist our moments together cos i live on memories. So i rather not be in the same state with the wedding. i will prefer to do the other thing that brings me joy (Which is making lots of cash). Well, everyone has their abilities and getting over hurt is not one of my specialty
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Youngpo413: 5:55am On Oct 30, 2014
Ladies dey like this kind thread...
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Youngpo413: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2014
gina34:
@Makgod
You are wrong my dear, coz not all girls have *fish brain* as u put it.
Coz if u come across girls like me u will be sorry u made this statement.

BEWARE BRO sad

see your mouth,...mumu
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Youngpo413: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2014
michelin89:
I attended the my ex's wedding and ewwww, the bride was as ugly as hunger!

That was the only thing that made me mad.

Such a handsome guy couldn't pick up a decent gal!

beauty has nothing to do with wife material,maybe she has a "decent" heart...
You are beautiful doesnt make you a wife material,men knows what they want unlike you ladies that lives on ********* ,instead of facing reality,thats why plenty of una go old for una papa house...
For him to dump you,despite your beauty says alot about you.
Quit hating joor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? / I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.