Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Tribe With A Greater Number Of Grammar Errors:,hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Or Others - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tribe With A Greater Number Of Grammar Errors:,hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Or Others (698 Views)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Some Common Silly Mistakes/errors People Make In English Language. / The Tribe With The Best Professors In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribe With A Greater Number Of Grammar Errors:,hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Or Others by DereI(f): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2008
Which Nigerian tribe has a greater number of grammar error?
I think its Igbo.

"Ngozi don't CLOSS the LOAD, the LOAD is too DANGELOUS"
Re: Tribe With A Greater Number Of Grammar Errors:,hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Or Others by geolabious(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2008
This is not the right Group to come and paste this rubbish
i will advise to go to Jokes zone
i think they will reply u there?

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Admision List / Scholarship. / Study And Live In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.