Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Have Properties For Sale In Nigeria And Costa Rica - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Have Properties For Sale In Nigeria And Costa Rica (1600 Views)

I Have Properties(duplex And Land For Sale) At Good Locations Find Out / I Have Properties In Katampe And Games Village Abuja / Do You Have Properties For Sale In Nsukka? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Properties For Sale In Nigeria And Costa Rica by Orikinla(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2006
I have Properties for Sale in Nigeria and Costa Rica.

If you are interested.

Let me know.

From $60,000 (sixty thousand dollars only).

N.b:
please, if you cannot afford the price, don't bother to contact me. And if you are interested, discussions will be between you and my attorney until your legitimacy is confirmed.
Re: I Have Properties For Sale In Nigeria And Costa Rica by Orikinla(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2006
I will only show the pictures to those who have contacted me.

I have my own land to sell in Nigeria.
The plots of land have been abandoned since 1983 to date.
They are well secured.

(1) (Reply)

More Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt / Port Harcourt Properties / A Building Of 3 Bdrm Bungalow To Window Level Set Back On A Plot Of Land N2.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.