Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (285185 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2008
4-4 Penalties . . sudden death. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by niyooo(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2008
we are now level as they've also lost one of theirs. lets see how it'll end.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2008
Mikel put out of the carling cup!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by niyooo(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2008
well there it is Mikel just kicked us out of this tourney. So early in the season, one down 3 to go, lets hope we fare better in those ones.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2008
Good nite. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mystikal(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2008
so what was that bald headed Wilkins point arsenal. Now they are the ones disrespecting the premier league.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2008
hahahahahahahahahaha

when we lost to hull grin ya'll had a good time teasing us grin

i know this is the milk cup tongue but ya''lost to burnley at HOME  shocked shocked

Liverpool started the sinking grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2008
nateevs:

Good night. . .

Out goes Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2008
this is just crap!! burnley!

what have these guys turned stamford bridge to?

f**ck this mahn!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next time, tell Wilkins to shut his filthy trap and focus on Chelski winning games - losing at HOME to a non premiership team?  shocked shocked

Wilkins will be begging AW to loan him some of the youth players now.  grin grin

lesson learned - never talk too much, especially when you've not played.  cheesy

Scolari revolution arrives with a bang - two home losses - one to BURNLEY - Viva Scolari!!!!  grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by niyooo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
It's the Carling cup now, n u know how it always is when it's the teams from the lower leagues. they always play as if their whole existence depends on it, not that i'm making excuses for how we played but I'll say better this than any of the more important ones.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayusman16(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2008
Am sure Scolari would be sacked if u guys go trophyless this season. It is a pity, na Nigerian make una commot!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2008
niyooo:

It's the Carling cup now, n u know how it always is when it's the teams from the lower leagues. they always play as if their whole existence depends on it, not that i'm making excuses for how we played but I'll say better this than any of the more important ones.

That's not what Fat balding Wilkins said today was it?

He was mouthing off about how Chelksi wants to 'win it', well if this is what that looks like, I hope they want to win the premiership and CL too.  grin grin grin grin

Stupid coach probably spent last night watching Arsenal instead of preparing his boys, y'all could not even break down a 10 man team AT HOME - this is a big, big disgrace. Scolari has shown us just how vulnerable Chelski has become. At least Grant got to the finals!  cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tosinadeda: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2008
need i say more??
the torture dan do una grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kaypumpin2(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2008
debosky:

He was mouthing off about how Chelksi wants to 'win it', well if this is what that looks like, I hope they want to win the premiership and CL too.  grin grin grin grin

Stupid coach probably spent last night watching Arsenal instead of preparing his boys, y'all could not even break down a 10 man team AT HOME - this is a big, big disgrace. Scolari has shown us just how vulnerable Chelski has become. At least Grant got to the finals!  cheesy grin

Was any member of the Burnley team red-carded?

The chavs av been burntley
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2008
debosky:

He was mouthing off about how Chelksi wants to 'win it', well if this is what that looks like, I hope they want to win the premiership and CL too.  grin grin grin grin

Stupid coach probably spent last night watching Arsenal instead of preparing his boys, y'all could not even break down a 10 man team AT HOME - this is a big, big disgrace. Scolari has shown us just how vulnerable Chelski has become. At least Grant got to the finals!  cheesy grin

Mourinho lost to Charlton at SB as well in the same competition.
It's not catastrophic. . . . . .At least they didn't disrespect the competition like Wenger's kids. grin cheesy

Where is that loquacious Nateevs??
Chelsea would win the quad, they would win everything. . . . . .
U have now lost at least one game in every competition u have featured in this season.
It is not a good sign.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kaypumpin2(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2008
~Sauron~:

Mourinho lost to Charlton at SB as well in the same competition.
It's not catastrophic. . . . . .At least they didn't disrespect the competition like Wenger's kids. grin cheesy

Where is that loquacious Nateevs??
Chelsea would win the quad, they would win everything. . . . . .
U have now lost at least one game in every competition u have featured in this season.
It is not a good sign.

;DWilkins cld have just shut his mouf and face his own game.So much for the kids and disrespect!I will rather i play my young 'uns and lose so i can av excuse than play the Drogbas of this world,Decos et al and lose to Burnley,however milkey the cup is grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 12:10am On Nov 13, 2008
kay_pumpin:

;DWilkins cld have just shut his mouth and face his own game.So much for the kids and disrespect!I will rather i play my young 'uns and lose so i can av excuse than play the Drogbas of this world,Decos et al and lose to Burnley,however milkey the cup is grin

Shit can happen. . . . .
This time last season, United lost to Coventry at Old Trafford.
See where it got us. European Double!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Pataki: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2008
Shit has happened. grin cheesy grin When I keep stressing that some of these peeps should come and learn from Professor Wenger, some peeps think I am talking thrash. A non premiership side making a total disgrace to you all on your home soil.

Outstanding show of shame. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2008
Pataki:

Shit has happened. grin cheesy grin When I keep stressing that some of these peeps should come and learn from Professor Wenger, some peeps think I am talking thrash. A non premiership side making a total disgrace to you all on your home soil.

Outstanding show of shame. tongue

And if Chelsea win 2 titles in May 2009 and Arsenal finish trophyless again. . . .Which would be more shameful?? grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Pataki: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

And if Chelsea win 2 titles in May 2009 and Arsenal finish trophyless again. . . .Which would be more shameful?? grin cheesy
Which two titles are those? Cocacola and Carling cup? grin cheesy grin It is so good to see that small small teams are making a mess of y'all. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2008
Pataki:

Which two titles are those? Cocacola and Carling cup? grin cheesy grin It is so good to see that small small teams are making a mess of y'all. tongue

I thunk Arsenal lost to Hull and Stoke. . . . .What happened to ur memory bank?? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Pataki: 12:31am On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

I thunk Arsenal lost to Hull and Stoke. . . . .What happened to ur memory bank?? grin
Was that last season or this season? tongue grin When y'all made ridicule of us, never knew what goes around comes around? grin cheesy grin

I love FOOTBALL. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 1:13am On Nov 13, 2008
Pataki:

Was that last season or this season? tongue grin When y'all made ridicule of us, never knew what goes around comes around? grin cheesy grin

I love FOOTBALL. grin

It was 4 seasons ago.
All i remember was the Hullic syndrome and the STROKE Wenger suffered some weeks ago.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 1:51am On Nov 13, 2008
Hey ya Chelsea you guys are out of the CC already to Burnley of all teams? when we lost to Hull you guys where jumping around like primates and now its your turn.Why didn't that idiot thing called Ray Wilkins at least wait till they beat Burnley before he spat bloodclotry about Arsenal?

See funny odds Chelsea to beat Burnley 5-0 !! 17/1 hehehe i wonder what the odds on Burnley would have been but i bet a few smart dudes would be laughing straight to the bank with this
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 2:06am On Nov 13, 2008
Look at all these Arse and Manure fans ejaculating just because we put in a half hearted effort and lost on penalties. We are leaving the milk cup to the Danny Wellbecks and Kieran Gibbs of this world jare, we have bigger fish to fry.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by gentysho(m): 2:14am On Nov 13, 2008
@post
  The truth of the matter and the fact as it is here is that   CHELSEA JUST LOST to BURNLEY  !!a lower division side at least everybody knows stoke and hull city are in the premier league------------the hulmark of a good follower of soccer is to analyse soccer with some form of human intelligence and admit a f*ck up when it occurs exactly what your coaches did and move on-----not beat about te bush anf talk anyhow on stupid excuses after messing up big time!!   CHELSEA HAS MESSED UP NO DOUBT------LOSING AT HOME TO A LOWER DIV ISION SIDE---------WHAT A DISGRACE-------NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT CHELSEA------JUST Another team that can lose to any  Eyimba
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 2:21am On Nov 13, 2008
Ibime:

Look at all these Arse and Manure fans ejaculating just because we put in a half hearted effort and lost on penalties. We are leaving the milk cup to the Danny Wellbecks and Kieran Gibbs of this world jare, we have bigger fish to fry.
I laugh in Tiv  grin grin
You would have been singing a different song had you guys won the game  grin grin half-hearted effort indeed look at that loaded squad
Cudicini; Ferreira, Alex, Ivanovic, Bridge (c); Mineiro; Kalou, Belletti (Lampard [/b]25), [b]Deco (Mikel h-t), Malouda; Drogba (Di Santo 68).
This was not a half-hearted line-up most of these players would easily start in most clubs in the Prem and across Europe not to mention the highlighted
Compare that to our line-up of youngins on Tuesday you guys have blown away what might be the only thing you would win this season but lets wait and see
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by gentysho(m): 3:04am On Nov 13, 2008
A-40:

I laugh in Tiv grin grin
You would have been singing a different song had you guys won the game grin grin half-hearted effort indeed look at that loaded squad
Cudicini; Ferreira, Alex, Ivanovic, Bridge (c); Mineiro; Kalou, Belletti (Lampard [/b]25), [b]Deco (Mikel h-t), Malouda; Drogba (Di Santo 68).
This was not a half-hearted line-up most of these players would easily start in most clubs in the Prem and across Europe not to mention the highlighted
Compare that to our line-up of youngins on Tuesday you guys have blown away what might be the only thing you would win this season but lets wait and see
The truth of the matter and the fact as it is here is that CHELSEA JUST LOST to BURNLEY !!a lower division side at least everybody knows stoke and hull city are in the premier league------------the hulmark of a good follower of soccer is to analyse soccer with some form of human intelligence and admit a f*ck up when it occurs exactly what your coaches did and move on-----not beat about te bush anf talk anyhow on stupid excuses after messing up big time!! CHELSEA HAS MESSED UP NO DOUBT------LOSING AT HOME TO A LOWER DIV ISION SIDE---------WHAT A DISGRACE-------NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT CHELSEA------JUST Another team that can lose to any Eyimba
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by gentysho(m): 3:51am On Nov 13, 2008
REACTION: PAYING THE PRICE
Posted on: Thu 13 Nov 2008
Chelsea's Carling Cup downfall owed much to one of football's
oldest conventions according to Felipe Scolari. If you don't
take your chances, you're likely to be punished.
The Chelsea manager spoke about the reasons behind his team
selection after the penalty shoot-out defeat to Burnley, but
most of all he spoke about a special danger in English
football - letting a side from any division off the hook.
'I received information about Burnley before the game and I
knew they play well. We put out a team that we believed could
win the game - and we had chance to win,' Scolari pointed out.

'But what has happened is the same as in some other games. We
made many mistakes when we arrived in front of goal. Four or
five times.
'Burnley had two chances to score and made one goal. We had
five chances and we lost. They played penalties better than
us.'
The Blues misery from spot-kick deciders stretches far beyond
Moscow last May and across the last decade. Our most recent
success in competitive matches was in another League Cup tie,
away to Ipswich over 10 years ago.
Wayne Bridge and John Mikel Obi were those who went through
the anguish of missing this time but as Scolari argued, the
game should have been over well before then.
'When you miss three or four goals, sure you not win - against
Burnley, against any team - first, second or third division.
In England it is different to other countries.'
Kalou, Di Santo and Alex were responsible for big misses. It
was the returning Didier Drogba who had been on-target in the
game from a Frank Lampard pass, but it was only injury to
Juliano Belletti that had brought the England man onto the
pitch. John Terry stayed on the bench, Scolari making six
changes to the line-up in the last game.
Deco was taken off at half-time against Burnley and Franco Di
Santo was lost to a hamstring tear in extra time, leaving the
Blues with 10 men.
'I am angry because we lost but I am a coach that understands
that sometimes I need to put in some players to start a game
because they have been injured and come back, or some players
who have not played many games,' he explained.
'I had only three or four other players that maybe it was
possible to play but I say not today because they have played
many games.
'Deco had a little problem but I think it is not a problem for
him to play Saturday. Di Santo normally will be out 21 days.'
Burnley manager Owen Coyle put his team's fight-back through
Ade Akinbiyi's goal and ultimate triumph down to their team
and work ethic.
'Beating the club top of the Premier League and one of the
favourites for the Champions League shows the magnitude of the
effort the players have put in,' he said.
'Sometimes you ride your luck but at 1-0 down, it is easy to
feel sorry for yourself and hide, but nothing was further from
the truth.
'Drogba's goal was real quality but we just felt if we could
stay in the game by passing and keeping our belief, that would
give us a platform.

'It is easy enough to pack 11 behind the ball, but ultimately
Chelsea would pick you off and although you only lose 1- or
2-0, you have contributed nothing to the game. Given the
chances, we were going to commit players forward.'
The former Bolton striker revealed his team had not practiced
for the shoot-out.

'We didn't because we didn't think it would get to penalties.'
'We lost one competition today,' finished Scolari. 'This is
not normal for us. We want to win all competitions and we need
to understand this. -SCOLARI
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by gentysho(m): 4:18am On Nov 13, 2008
chelsea has lost to burnly------------------------------how sad!! they are just like any other team-------------canlose to enyimba -----he bride no longer exist!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dyabman(m): 5:05am On Nov 13, 2008
go hang urself IDOIT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.