Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman (31279 Views)

How Our Pastors Become Super Rich Than The Politicians / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2008
Gamine!!! were have you been? Miss ya kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2008
Best topic on Nairaland ever! chei grin

He who has brains, let him think!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Gamine(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
@Kunle.

Aww SO SHWEET kiss

i already have a Husband on NL o, cnt kiss other people too much lipsrsealed
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by rasputinn(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ OP

It's amazing that you really took time to sit down and write that very long CRAP,like you expect to really be taken seriously(especially when it's full of unsubstantiated assumptions as to your alleged shady MOs of the pastors)

I sense you do have psychological issues with the pastors and the others that may be so-called,but I advice you take it easy and just mind your own life to avoid developing HBP for nothing
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by prophetwis: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2008
To all u God haters in the house i just have one thing to tell you:IN LIFE WE DONT SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE BUT AS WE ARE.

Your laughable and uninformed criticism of these men of God is an expression of the level of greed and averice hidden in your hearts.Elementry psychology opines that underachievers take out their frustration on others who have made it.

Just want you to know that you and your opinion are insignificant to what these men are and more over their churches are filled with better educated and more informed people than you guys.

So stop making your mediocrity an object of public debate.most of this guys are accomplished in their fields of endevour before going into full time ministry.OYEDEPO WAS AN ACCOMPLISHED ARCHITECT,KUMUYI HAD A FIRST CLASS,OLUKOYA  A FIRST CLASS,ADEBOYE HAD A PHD IN THERMODYNAMICS AND A LOT MORE SO You GUYS SHOULD FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO OR WHY NOT VISIT THEIR CHURCHES AND WATCH UR LIFES TRANSFORMED
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by nzeaji(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2008
[size=12pt][/size]
CRAP!!!!! shocked shocked sad sad sad angry angry angry angry.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2008
prophetwis:

To all u God haters in the house i just have one thing to tell you:IN LIFE WE DONT SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE BUT AS WE ARE.

Your laughable and uninformed criticism of these men of God in an expression of the level of greed and averice hidden in your hearts.Elementry psychology opines that underachiever take out their frustration on others who have made it.

Just want you to know that you and your opinion are insignificant to what these men are and more over there churches are filled with better educated and more informed people than you guys.

So stop making yuor  mediocrity an object of public debate

Who is a God hater, safe him that has refused to follow the things clearly written in His holy book. Go figure!!!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by nzeaji(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2008
angry angry angryTHIS POST IS ABSOLUTE CRAP AND I BELIEVE THE CAUSE OF THIS IS THE IGNORANCE OF SIMPLE SPIRITUAL PRINCIPLES. I'M REALLY DISSAPPOINTED @ THIS POSTER, AND WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU ARE NO CHRISTIAN angry angry. SIGHS.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2008
rasputinn:

@ OP

It's amazing that you really took time to sit down and write that very [b]long CRAP
,like you expect to really be taken seriously(especially when it's full of unsubstantiated assumptions as to your alleged shady MOs of the pastors)

I sense you do have psychological issues with the pastors and the others that may be so-called,but I advice you take it easy and just mind your own life to avoid developing HBP for nothing[/b]

You say long crap, hmm,

Is it the 6th dimension Oyaks yarn that is not crap or the Man of Gawd that says green hair is growing under someones armpit that is not yarning crap. Or is it he Copeland that says God is the biggest failure that is not yarning crap.

Ohh, I guess the one that promised you a 24hr miracle is not yarning crap.

Shakes head. When will we trully learn I wonder embarassed
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Gamine(f): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
As we have had our eyes open to crap.

May these ones also have their eyes open, as we pray 4 dem cry cry

and the Men of Gut
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2008
prophetwis:

To all u God haters in the house i just have one thing to tell you:IN LIFE WE DONT SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE BUT AS WE ARE.  Your laughable and uninformed criticism of these men of God is an expression of the level of greed and averice hidden in your hearts.Elementry psychology opines that underachievers take out their frustration on others who have made it.

Just want you to know that you and your opinion are insignificant to what these men are and more over their churches are filled with better educated and more informed people than you guys.

So stop making your mediocrity an object of public debate.most of this guys are accomplished in their fields of endevour before going into full time ministry.OYEDEPO WAS AN ACCOMPLISHED ARCHITECT,KUMUYI HAD A FIRST CLASS,OLUKOYA  A FIRST CLASS,ADEBOYE HAD A PHD IN THERMODYNAMICS AND A LOT MORE SO You GUYS SHOULD FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO OR WHY NOT VISIT THEIR CHURCHES AND WATCH UR LIFES TRANSFORMED

The fact that Men who claim to be serving God are being scrutinized does not make people on this thread "God haters". The undisputable truth is that most people going into church ministry today with the view of making money from it. I believe the poster is right to enlighten us about the antics of these criminals who claim to be serving God.

@Paulipopo
As i suggested earlier, kindly refrain from mentioning names as it would only heat things up on this thread, turn it into something personal with all sorts of abuses and the focus of the thread would be completely derailed
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by MrCrackles(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2008
I am kind of feeling this thread!! grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2008
Abeg bros, name the name jo.

Some of dem no wan hear their beloved enterpreneur pastor name there. Na dem dey brainwashed religious pass.

Who wan hear make e hear. Who wan vex, na im know.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2008
KunleOshob:

The fact that Men who claim to be serving God are being scrutinized does not make people on this thread "God haters". The undisputable truth is that most people going into church ministry today with the view of making money from it. I believe the poster is right to enlighten us about the antics of these criminals who claim to be serving God.

@Paulipopo
As i suggested earlier, kindly refrain from mentioning names as it would only heat things up on this thread, turn it into something personal with all sorts of abuses and the focus of the thread would be completely derailed

I don't support you on this. He needs to name as many as possible to help some out of their delusion.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by redsun(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2008
Church business is magical,all you need to be is a good orator with a hardened heart,consistent lying then the money,prestige and power flows in.There are loads of people out there that wants to be used,mainly due to inherent ignorance and insecurity,even in the so-called civilized world.The saying that,you can fool the people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time does not apply to alot of people

Churches should be run as public liability companies with members as shareholders,with quarterly or annual shared dividends
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by olukunle: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2008
WHY DO THESE KIND OF ANTI-CHRISTIAN THREADS ALWAYS MAKE THE FRONT PAGE? I GUESS THE MODERATORS ARE BEING JUDGEMENTAL HERE.

IT IS RATHER BAD THAT YOU MAKE MOCKERY OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEF AND FAITH. IF YOU DNT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING, THEN KEEP QUIET.
WHY NOT LEAVE THOSE OF US THAT GLADLY PAY OUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS ALONE IN OUR FOOLISHNESS?

OR ARE WE COMPLAINING?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by AKO1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2008
Paulipopo:

This Post will mean different things to different people. To the open minded it could mean a satire, to the ignorant, Zealot, hypocritical and Sadistic, it will amount to nothing more than an attempt to undermine the work of God. To yet another group it will be an attention grabbing piece that achieves absolutely nothing on the positive side.

Oya make una sort yourselves out.

Me I am category 1.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by MissyB1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2008
Naomi
Pls summarise what dis thread is talkin abt to me
I jst can't read it now. wink
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2008
naomijt:

I don't support you on this. He needs to name as many as possible to help some out of their delusion.

Well naming names would bring a biase to the topic and heat it up, besides it would also be judgemental. Personally i really don't care about the identity of these business men, i just don't want the thread to loose it's focus which i believe would be very enlightening and educative  smiley

olukunle:

WHY DO THESE KIND OF ANTI-CHRISTIAN THREADS ALWAYS MAKE THE FRONT PAGE?

This is not an anti -christian thread, rather it is pro- christian. It s an attempt to expose those who are reaping off christians in the name of God

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Roughlen(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ nzeaji, prophetwis, rasputinn and others

You guys are interrupting the lecture. angry

We've only being served the intro and you are at the verge of bursting your ateries. cheesy

The lecturer made it very clear that there will be a segment for comments and criticism, so why don't you wait till we get there before you unleash tongues fingers.

Then and only then are you allowed to come on here defending your Super Rich Holy Businessmen Idols.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in that segment. wink

@ Lecturer

Please, don't be distracted, sir.

I'm already well positioned in the front row of the class with my pencil and jotter in hand waiting for chapter 1. grin grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2008
olukunle:

WHY DO THESE KIND OF ANTI-CHRISTIAN THREADS ALWAYS MAKE THE FRONT PAGE? I GUESS THE MODERATORS ARE BEING JUDGEMENTAL HERE.

IT IS RATHER BAD THAT YOU MAKE MOCKERY OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEF AND FAITH. IF YOU DNT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING, THEN KEEP QUIET.
WHY NOT LEAVE THOSE OF US THAT GLADLY PAY OUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS ALONE IN OUR FOOLISHNESS?

OR ARE WE COMPLAINING?

Yes sir, you are.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Mimee: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2008
@Paulipopo
As i suggested earlier, kindly refrain from mentioning names as it would only heat things up on this thread, turn it into something personal with all sorts of abuses and the focus of the thread would be completely derailed by KunleOshob

I think it is good to follow this advise as people are becoming temperamental on this subject. pls i await more.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by st2(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ Poster,
I must commend your flawless writing skills. Well documented and convincing use of words. Great Analysis.

But guess what, I believe they are miss-used. Why not leave church matters for God. We all should be praying for the spirit of discernment to know the true churches and the fake ones. The truth for me is I care less about the Pastor. I will not attach undue importance and attachment to any man of God but the words that comes out of his mouth. Its actually no big deal for me to pay my tithes. In short as a matter of fact and joy i paid for last month today smiley. As usual the devil came calling because it was an amount that will pay other people's salary thus monthly temptations to violate the rule. But what will be my gain? What if it is that my token of the lot that is needed to take the work of evangelism to another level? On a second thought imagine the tithes is going to someones pocket and personal enrichment, it is his or her personal problem. Stealing from God. God is more interested in our heart. My best scripture is Malachi 3. An excerpt of the latter part of vs 10 says he will pour out "a blessing that there will not be enough room to contain it"

Let the good keep doing good and the wicked keep being wicked one day the truth will be told. Mr Poster I can assure you that you have a gift and if you keep using it this way, you will build a team of cohorts and followers within a short
while. A lot of people will develop new attitudes towards church more towards the negative and unbelief.

I implore you before you continue to weigh the consequences. Above all, who am I to judge. grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

Naomi
Please summarise what this thread is talkin about to me
I jst can't read it now. wink

Hey dear,

Don't tell me u are late registering for this course. As a matter of fact, it will be my delight to summarise the course as brief as possible. Just promise you won't miss it again. cheesy

Anyway, we on a training process on how to be a super rich holy business man. At the end of the course, we would have been empowered enough to start our own church and make good our masters instruction that says we should "go about our fathers business".

Church business is really a lucrative one, that is why we have so many people enrolled for the course. grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2008
!st+:

@ Poster,
I must commend your flawless writing skills. Well documented and convincing use of words. Great Analysis.

But guess what, I believe they are miss-used. Why not leave church matters for God. We all should be praying for the spirit of discernment to know the true churches and the fake ones. The truth for me is I care less about the Pastor. I will not attach undue importance and attachment to any man of God but the words that comes out of his mouth. Its actually no big deal for me to pay my tithes. In short as a matter of fact and joy i paid for last month today smiley. As usual the devil came calling because it was an amount that will pay other people's salary thus monthly temptations to violate the rule. But what will be my gain? What if it is that my token of the lot that is needed to take the work of evangelism to another level? On a second thought imagine the tithes is going to someones pocket and personal enrichment, it is his or her personal problem. Stealing from God. God is more interested in our heart. My best scripture is Malachi 3. An excerpt of the latter part of vs 10 says he will pour out "a blessing that there will not be enough room to contain it"

Let the good keep doing good and the wicked keep being wicked one day the truth will be told. Mr Poster I can assure you that you have a gift and if you keep using it this way, you will build a team of cohorts and followers within a short
while. A lot of people will develop new attitudes towards church more towards the negative and unbelief.

I implore you before you continue to weigh the consequences. Above all, who am I to judge. grin

I can see you have not even left nursery schoolyet. It will really be hard for you to grab what is going on here. So. I will advice u leave to avoid being torn to pieces by those of us that are eager to become succesful in this voyage. grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by st2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
naomijt:

I can see you have not even left nursery schoolyet. It will really be hard for you to grab what is going on here. So. I will advice u leave to avoid being torn to pieces by those of us that are eager to become succesful in this voyage. grin

Dearest Naomijt,

You are damn rite that i am still in Pre-K when it comes to things of God grin. I daily beg for His divine direction because I know He is an awesome God. Abba Father. So why seek to gather success in a sinking voyage when all riches come from my Father? tongue
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by MissyB1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
naomijt:

Hey dear,

Don't tell me u are late registering for this course. As a matter of fact, it will be my delight to summarise the course as brief as possible. Just promise you won't miss it again. cheesy

Anyway, we on a training process on how to be a super rich holy business man. At the end of the course, we would have been empowered enough to start our own church and make good our masters instruction that says we should "go about our fathers business".

Church business is really a lucrative one, that is why we have so many people enrolled for the course. grin

Cheii
Where was I wen registeration was going on? embarassed
Guess I have to wait for next year cheesy
Abeg hail Lecturer for me.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2008
MissyB,

Main aim of the thread is to expose holy business men for what they really are.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Sentra: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
Just when I thought it  cannot  get  any worse and then this, (thread)
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
I go hail am o. But he never too late naa. Salvation is knocking at the door o. cheesy

!st+:

Dearest Naomijt,

You are damn rite that i am still in Pre-K when it comes to things of God grin. I daily beg for His divine direction because I know He is an awesome God. Abba Father. So why seek to gather success in a sinking voyage when all riches come from my Father? tongue

Ha, I can see you are learning fast. What a brillant lesson at that. True riches come from Him. Hmmm,

Much food for thought.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2008
But if this is true that true riches come from Him and He also instructs us to lay up treasure in heaven,

Mat 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Then why do our so called men of gawd love to gather their own riches here on earth
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2008
!st+:

@ Poster,
Its actually no big deal for me to pay my tithes. In short as a matter of fact and joy i paid for last month today smiley. As usual the devil came calling because it was an amount that will pay other people's salary thus monthly temptations to violate the rule. But what will be my gain? What if it is that my token of the lot that is needed to take the work of evangelism to another level? On a second thought imagine the tithes is going to someones pocket and personal enrichment, it is his or her personal problem. Stealing from God. God is more interested in our heart. My best scripture is Malachi 3. An excerpt of the latter part of vs 10 says he will pour out "a blessing that there will not be enough room to contain it"
obviously a lot of people are going to fail this course embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? / Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.