Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman (31280 Views)

How Our Pastors Become Super Rich Than The Politicians / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2009
solosimple:

Just saw this post. Too bad I was late

HMMM.

HMMM.

My Dear Poster, [b]You might need to reexamine yourself if you are still in the faith.[/b]I'm not sure I have any other thing to say.

A true believer would not need to, if you are sure of your faith then the antics of these criminals posing as men of God should not deter one's faith as we have already been warned about them in the bible. Your faith should be in God and NOT and so called "man of God".
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by solosimple(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2009
kUNLE

MY POINT IS THIS:I'M NOT SURE SOMEONE WHO IS A GENUINE BELIEVER WOULD COME UP WITH THE KIND OF POST IN QUESTION. DESPITE THE FACT THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE RAISING THEIR VOICES :oAGAINST FALSEHOOD, SOMEONE CAN STILL COME AND TELL US TO HE WANTS TO TEACH ON HOW TO BECOME A RICH HOLY BUSINESS MAN OR WHATEVER. IS IT NOT STRANGE? shocked
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2009
solosimple:

kUNLE

MY POINT IS THIS:I'M NOT SURE SOMEONE WHO IS A GENUINE BELIEVER WOULD COME UP WITH THE KIND OF POST IN QUESTION. DESPITE THE FACT THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE RAISING THEIR VOICES :oAGAINST FALSEHOOD, SOMEONE CAN STILL COME AND TELL US TO HE WANTS TO TEACH ON HOW TO BECOME A RICH HOLY BUSINESS MAN OR WHATEVER. IS IT NOT STRANGE? shocked

Okay i see your point, but the topic is a tongue in cheek kind of topic, the poster is playing the devil's advocate here. The topic is actually written to expose the antics of these religious merchants so that people would not fall prey, it was not written to encourage people to start chruch busisnesses.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by solosimple(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2009
OH, I SEE, MAYBE I NEED TO GO BACK AND CHECK WELL. I INITIALLY RAN AWAY AFTER READING FEW LINES.
"DON'T BE CAUGHT IN THE EVIL PLACE" THAT'S THE RULE I FOLLOW. THANKS ANYWAY!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2009
Okay wink
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Playboy2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2009
Good school , Good education, No more need for another bible school, I am heading straight to corporate affairs commission. I have just graduated, Thanks to lecture, principal, teacher,rabbi, provost,Vice chancellor and chief Host paulipopo, You are great. I will invite you the day i will open my holy Business.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Gamine(f): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2009
A Graduate grin

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2009
@solosimple,

remember to look before leaping
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Akanniade(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
Great work poster. I think you shud made a pdf and lets start downloading and circulating on emails.
I actually have not finished the courses. I dey go I no wan fail.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
Akanniade:

Great work poster. I think you shud made a pdf and lets start downloading and circulating on emails.
I actually have not finished the courses. I dey go I no wan fail.
I have finished the course and i graduated with flying colours, in fact i have already started my own "holy business" and the lawd has been really good. The rate at which people chase after me with money is really amazing, i wonder why i never started the business much earlier cheesy
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Chubhie: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2011
Up
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by crossman9(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
Rhapsody of realities and the false teaching of Christ Embassy
Date 15th February 2012 Wednesday
1 “Productivity”
Key word here “Productivity” this reveals the true mind set of the church and the pastors in charge of it is all about production and making more of an increasing faith in the almighty manna, which is money, their language is clear and truly revealing as Someone once said:
Dr Samuel Johnson Born on 18 September 1709 "Language is the dress of thought"
This shows the true version of their Christianity and it is a business model to these “Spiritual Entrepreneurs"
Their own speech and language betrays them and tells us a hidden truth about them?
2. God has never made a failure; 3. that He gave birth to you means you’re a success already.
1 Thessalonians 2:18 For we wanted to come to you-certainly I, Paul, did, again and again-but Satan stopped us.
See even apostle Paul was stop he failed sometimes proof for those who doubt me
On a good note this is positive and a welcoming thought, we all need encouragement in times of darkness, but what we don’t need is a false representation of the word truth which this statement reveals it is a “Think Positive Gospel” but it is not the “Gospel of Christ” and Jesus told us in the world we would have tribulation but be of good cheer I have overcome the world.
John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
But there is hope here in this passage, but there is also tribulation which is a fact of life in this world, but in “Christ Embassy” you as a child of God you will never have this because your born again and you are gods which is a lie, one (you are not a gods) we are “god like beings” second there is not one apostle that did not have trouble or tribulations
The key word here is tribulation how can you be a success if you were told you would have tribulation which would lead to sickness and pain and suffering unclothedness and poverty like Jesus said we would have the poor always with us but me meaning Jesus you shall not always have?
4. Sickness, poverty, disease, death and defeat are not consistent with your life;
Now I know the next comment I will get is this I will be called a baby who is in “Spiritual Darkness” but the apostle Paul was sick and there is many cases in the bible where people where sick and they were believers there was an article in the December issue on the 15th as well saying much the same thing this is more than likely ill-conceived attempt at spiritual regurgitation bring up the same old thing over and over again?
But I would say I have a book that commands us to have “None of These Lies” and it is none other than the “Holy Bible” its self the embodiment of truth?
Here is a list of things and the reason why you get sick according to the this church “Teaching and Thinking” and there reasoning for being “Sick” is this, it could be the fact that I am not “Speak in Tongues” enough or you’re not “Born Again” or “Backsliding” or your “Understanding is Lacking” in regards to the word of God, or you’re not in the “Vine” meaning “Christ” because children of God and “Zion” don’t get “Sick” even lol the “Paul the Apostle” was “Sick” which some translation call “illness” “infirmities” and others call it “Weakness” and others call “Sickness” yet he was a child of “Zion” according to “Christ Embassy” teaching yet the “Paul the Apostle” was sick?
Here is Brief History of the Apostle’s Pauls Sickness
“Formatia trans sicere educatorum” the Latin means “Enter All Ye Who Seek Knowledge”
Here is the proof for the unlearned in the church, from the bible, the foundation of all knowledge.
Pauls Vision on the Road to Damascus

(KJV) Acts 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

(KJV) Acts 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

(KJV) Acts 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

(KJV) Acts 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

(KJV) Acts 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

(KJV) Acts 9:8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.

(KJV) Acts 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

(KJV) Acts 9:10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

(KJV) Acts 9:11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

(KJV) Acts 9:12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.

(KJV) Acts 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

(KJV) Acts 9:14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.

(KJV) Acts 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

(KJV) Acts 9:16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

(KJV) Acts 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightiest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

(KJV) Acts 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

This is where Paul got his illness from which is proof positive?

(KJV) 2 Corinthians11:30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:5 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

(KJV) 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(NIV) 1 Timothy 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.
(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

(NIV) Galatians 4:13 As you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you.

(NIV) Galatians 4:14 Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt
or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

(NIV) 1 Timothy 5:23 Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.

(NIV) Thessalonians 2:17 But, brothers, when we were torn away from you for a short time (in person, not in thought), out of our intense longing we made every effort to see you.

(NIV) Thessalonians 2:18 For we wanted to come to you-- certainly I, Paul, did, again and again-- but Satan stopped us.

(NIV) Thessalonians 2:19 For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you?

(NIV) Thessalonians 2:20 Indeed, you are our glory and joy.

5. they’re not part of your "spiritual DNA."

Well Spirit does not have “D.N.A” this is preposterous to think along these lines only the very spiritually ignorant would even use such Crude metaphors, because the word of God, tells you clearly spirit is not based on the physical but on the spirit its self, spirit can only give birth to spirit as the book of john states clearly as the passages reveals below:
(NIV) John 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit.
God is Spirit
John 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
But the physical is a shadow of things to come that is why the tabernacle was built in such a way to give representation to the heavenly tabernacle but to say spirit has “D.N.A” which It has “NOT” the term “D.N.A” (Deoxyribonucleic acid)
(NIV) John 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

What will we be like when he comes Jesus Christ that is easy to see the bible spells it out clear as crystal the answer is and “angel” or better put “Spirit Beings” but notice he did not say Gods like he teaches? And we will be god like beings

Mark 12:25For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
So this exposes (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) “her school girl errors” in her teaching and these people writing are meant to be the very best of the spiritual crop this only reveals there ignorance and poor
quality of teaching where did she get her understanding from and (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) get his (P.H.D) from it does not even tell you what it is in meaning his (P.H.D) it could be pluming for all we know?

6. God made you for His glory; 7. therefore your life is to the praise and glory of His Name;

This is wrong we were “made to give him glory” and not made for his glory; even thou God he gets glory from us he does not need a thing from man, but I know this is classic “Christ Embassy” teaching from (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) but the bible reveals another story all together? Here is a passage below showing clearly Gods mind in this matter once again over ruling man kind thinking
(NIV) Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.--
This passage show God does not share his glory with no one
This shows clear what (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) is doing is usurping the very glory of God for himself and the members of the church and the people are so charmed with the school boy smile they don’t see how terrible his deception is it is utter blasphemy to the highest order?

Coupling it with his other teaching on “we are gods” which is also another “false teaching” based on partly wrong translation form the “Masoretic text” it actually says “we are god like beings” in the Hebrew I know I have translated this myself using a computer?

Psalms Chapter 82 תְּהִלִּים
ו אֲנִי-אָמַרְתִּי, אֱלֹהִים אַתֶּם; וּבְנֵי עֶלְיוֹן כֻּלְּכֶם. 6 I said: Ye are godlike beings, and all of you sons of the Most High.
(KJV) Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

This shows now the clear ignorance of these people who don’t even know there bibles nor do they run after truth like there life’s depend on it, because your life does depend on it? There nothing more than slick business people, making dims into dollars out of the precious truth of the Gospel there dims turning into dimwits and there nothing more blind guides, there not even theologies and they carve up the word like it a Sunday roast at the meal table? Devouring it for personal gain?

8. never look down on yourself.
This is part of another teaching which he (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) says your made in the image of God so don’t speak against Gods workman ship this is to silence reason in the person so you will not question anyone in the church hence, he is mentally disarming you in short your put in metal chains and become a spiritual slave to their ministry?
9. You’re the glory of God.
(K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 1:26-31 (Romans 15:17).

(K.J.V) (Romans 15:17).
1 Corinthians 1:26-31
King James Version (KJV)
26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

16. (K.J.V) (Romans 15:17).
Romans 15:17
King James Version (KJV)
17I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.

This is got be said this is the most blasphemies thing I have ever heard coming out of a man’s mouth this is the same as Satan did, he said I will be like the most high he will exalt himself above the most high God throne? Satan wanted to get all the glory for himself he was not content with being number 3 covering angel he had to hatched a plan to take the throne of God?
(KJV) Isaiah 14:13 For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the farthest sides of the north:
(NIV) Isaiah 14:13 You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain
Now we know that some blasphemies can be forgiven but I would charge anyone to never do it in the first place and this call yourself the glory of God is an abomination
Shekinah (alternative transliterations Shekinah, Shechinah, Shekina, Shechina, Schechinah, שכינה) is the English spelling of a grammatically feminine Hebrew word that means the dwelling or settling, and is used to denote the dwelling or settling divine presence of God, especially in the Temple in Jerusalem. It also means the presence of God in where his spirit comes down tabernacle it translates as “Glory”
Glory (from the Latin gloria, "fame, renown"wink is used to denote the manifestation of God's presence in the Christian religious tradition. God's glory is often associated with visible displays of light, e.g. thunderbolts, fire, brightness.
quote] "Glory" is one of the most common words in scripture. In the Old Testament, the word is used to translate several Hebrew words, including Hod (הוד) and kabod; and in the New Testament it is used to translate the Greek word doxa (δόξα). The Hebrew word kabod (K-B-D) originally means "weight" or "heaviness." The same word is then used to express importance, honor, and majesty. Greek versions of the Hebrew Bible translated this concept with the word doxa, which was then used extensively in the New Testament as well. Doxa originally means "judgment, opinion", and by extension, "good reputation, honor". Assuming that these various words and uses should refer to a single underlying concept, St. Augustine renders it as clara notitia cum laude, "brilliant celebrities with praise".
[/quote]

These words above and there terms are now explained for the layman to understand we can now see this is not based on the scripture?
“We cannot be the glory of God” and this is clearly a false teaching and “Blasphemy” and this is leading to idolatry which there introducing through
(NIV) Matthew 12:31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
Once again here is another scripture showing God does not share his glory
And God goes further and says it has to do with profaning his name
For how should My name be profaned? And I will not give My glory to another.--
Isaiah 48:11 For My own sake, for My own sake, I will do it; For how should My name be profaned? And I will not give My glory to another.--
And before the usual we are his radiance and glory like they teach in the church this scripture show the Son is the radiance of God's glory read it this is clear?

(NIV) Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
KJV) Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: [/quote
This is another attempted with your demigod to make himself a god and now shows there is no level he tries excel and exalt himself to if he keeps teaching and claiming he is the glory of God then he is an antichrist?
[quote] 2 Thessalonians 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
Read the rest of this chapter yourself and it will become clear (2 Thessalonians 2smiley
10. It doesn’t matter what your experiences may have been; believe and receive the Word of God to you today. Refuse and refute any description that tends to portray you otherwise.
This is telling the members you don’t listen to your circumstance and people that is how some in the church would translate this passage here.
11. Call yourself what God has called you. He has made you healthy, victorious, 12 . super-intelligent, 13. prosperous, strong, influential and rich!
This is a joke seeing they can’t even reason out the word of truth in scripture
12 . super-intelligent
14. Therefore, say "Yes, Lord, I’m what you say I am. I’m healthy, victorious, super-intelligent, prosperous, strong, influential and rich!"

1 Thessalonians 2:18 For we wanted to come to you-certainly I, Paul, did, again and again-but Satan stopped us.
14. Therefore, say "Yes,
This is called the power of suggestion telling you; what to think this I mind over matter?

Cogito ergo sum (French: "Je pense donc je suis"; English: "I think, therefore I am"wink is a philosophical Latin statement proposed by René Descartes. The simple meaning of the phrase is that someone wondering whether or not he or she exists is, in and of itself, proof that something, an "I", exists to do the thinking — However this "I" is not the more or less permanent person we call "I". It may be that the something that thinks is purely momentary, and not the same as the something which has a different thought the next moment.

This is simple I thinking therefore “I think so I am” this is one “O” one philosophy here for the simple?

Pavlov effect the virtual bell on the cash machine gets rung for the members with the key words below:

14. He has made you healthy,

victorious,

super-intelligent

prosperous

strong

influential and rich

14. ! Therefore, say "Yes, Lord, I’m what you say I am. I’m healthy, victorious, super-intelligent, prosperous, strong, influential and rich!"

This is nothing more than some person using the carrot and stick for the donkey routine?
(NIV) Luke 12:15 Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."
There being conditioned and they don’t know it very sad

15. Believe and keep talking like this everyday!

16. Some people may say you’re boasting,
#
16, (K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 1:26-31

1 Corinthians 1:26-31
King James Version (KJV)
26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

16. (K.J.V) (Romans 15:17).
Romans 15:17
King James Version (KJV)
17I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.

(NIV) Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. On what principle? On that of
Observing the law? No, but on that of faith.

(NIV) 1 Corinthians 5:6 Your boasting is not good. Don't you know that a little yeast works through the whole batch of dough?

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 11:16 I repeat: Let no one take me for a fool. But if you do, then receive me just as you would a fool, so that I may do a little boasting.

(NIV) James 4:16 As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil.

(NIV) 1 John 2:16 For everything in the world the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does--comes not from the Father but from the world.

17 but as Pastor Chris always says, "Keep saying it; don’t stop talking it!"

18. Keep declaring who you are;

This reveals the minds set of all these Christ Embassy people chasing a treasure pot at the end of rainbow they may as well believe in “little Green Leprechaun”

19. He gave birth to you to show you off as first-class and the crown of all His creation
Psalm 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Confession
20. My life is for the glory of God! I’m created for success and the good life;
21. I have in me the indestructible life,
22. therefore I can never be defeated!
23. I walk in health, victory, prosperity and strength today, because the Greater One lives in me!
[quote]22. therefore I can never be defeated! I walk in health, victory, prosperity and strength today, because the Greater One lives in me!

[/quote]

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2012
This thread has be deemed a classic. If only it can be stickied.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by crossman9(m): 1:53am On Feb 22, 2012
This picture should help false pastors on how to make them self-rich of the people there like bugs parasites

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Goshen360(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2012
diluminati:

This thread has be deemed a classic. If only it can be stickied.

Imagine this thread since 2008 and still remain a classic till now. Thanks "diluminati". I actually got reference from reading one of your response to another post in the religious section. I have also done similar work as this on how charlatan Pastors fleece the flocks of God. With the way things are going, many falsehood will be exposed and many pastors will not be able to defend themselves.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by FXKing2012(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2012
goshen360:

Imagine this thread since 2008 and still remain a classic till now. Thanks "diluminati". I actually got reference from reading one of your response to another post in the religious section. I have also done similar work as this on how charlatan Pastors fleece the flocks of God. With the way things are going, many falsehood will be exposed and many pastors will not be able to defend themselves.

I must say I'm a little disappointed that you could join forces with such atheists as @diluminati to condemn pastors even without any iota of evidence. Let me ask, is it for us to judge anybody? God sees the heart of men and He alone knows who is true and who is false, so allow Him be the judge.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by crossman9(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
to condemn pastors even without any iota of evidence.

i present this proof all the time you don't love truth i.e evidence

this mas-tur-ba-tion video i posted online for all to see what sort of evil he is there is many more to come

I must say I'm a little disappointed that you could join forces with such atheists as @diluminati to condemn pastors

I didn’t know they are against God? cry I would never be a willing party to evil lipsrsealed I would debunk this theory of evil and this theory of elusions "evolution" I have a knowledge of science? grin

My background is in the feild of micro biology from a course I did so I would debate any time with this person
@diluminati

All I can say to you all I am sorry but the truth must be told

We are Commanded in the Bible not to make Money out of the Gospel
Here are all the scriptures
Matthew 10:5-20
Matthew 10:7As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.'
Matthew 10:8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
Matthew 10:9Do not take along any gold or silver or copper in your belts;
Matthew 10:10take no bag for the journey, or extra tunic, or sandals or a staff; for the worker is worth his keep.
Matthew 10:11"Whatever town or village you enter, search for some worthy person there and stay at his house until you leave.
Matthew 10:12As you enter the home, give it your greeting.
(N.I.V) 1 Corinthians 9:18 What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it.
(K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 9:18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
1 Corinthians 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
2 Corinthians 2:17 (New International Version,)
(N.I.V) 2 Corinthians 2:17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.
2 Corinthians 2:17 (King James Version)
2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:6 I may indeed be untrained as a speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way. 7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
New Living Translation (©2007)
2 Peter 2:3 In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
2 Peter 2:3 And by greed and fictitious accounts they will make profit among you, these whose judgment from the first has not been idle and their destruction does not sleep.

Matthew 16:26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by crossman9(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2012
to condemn pastors even without any iota of evidence.

i present this proof all the time you don't love truth i.e evidence

this mas-tur-ba-tion video i posted online for all to see what sort of evil he is there is many more to come  

I must say I'm a little disappointed that you could join forces with such atheists as @diluminati to condemn pastors

I didn’t know they are against God? cry I would never be a willing party to evil lipsrsealed I would debunk this theory of evil and this theory of elusions "evolution" I have a knowledge of science? grin

My background is in the feild of micro biology from a course I did so I would debate any time with this person  
@diluminati

All I can say to you all I am sorry but the truth must be told

We are Commanded in the Bible not to make Money out of the Gospel
Here are all the scriptures
Matthew 10:5-20
Matthew 10:7As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.'
Matthew 10:8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
Matthew 10:9Do not take along any gold or silver or copper in your belts;
Matthew 10:10take no bag for the journey, or extra tunic, or sandals or a staff; for the worker is worth his keep.
Matthew 10:11"Whatever town or village you enter, search for some worthy person there and stay at his house until you leave.
Matthew 10:12As you enter the home, give it your greeting.
(N.I.V) 1 Corinthians 9:18 What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it.
(K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 9:18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
1 Corinthians 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
2 Corinthians 2:17 (New International Version,)
(N.I.V) 2 Corinthians 2:17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.
2 Corinthians 2:17 (King James Version)
2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:6 I may indeed be untrained as a speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way. 7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
New Living Translation (©2007)
2 Peter 2:3 In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
2 Peter 2:3 And by greed and fictitious accounts they will make profit among you, these whose judgment from the first has not been idle and their destruction does not sleep.

Matthew 16:26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Goshen360(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2012
FXKing2012:

I must say I'm a little disappointed that you could join forces with such atheists as @diluminati to condemn pastors even without any iota of evidence. Let me ask, is it for us to judge anybody? God sees the heart of men and He alone knows who is true and who is false, so allow Him be the judge.

Well, I guess i will rather prefer to email you. However, this is not about condemning pastors but exposing evils pr errors in the body of Christ. Haven't you read that the word of God is a two edged sword? The evidences are very clear. I reside in the states and see more than what is going on in Nigeria. Am about going out but i will email you. Thanks brother.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by crossman9(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
Luke 12:13-21

New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Rich Fool

13 Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”

14 Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?”

15 Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”

16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest.

17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain.

19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

21 “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.”

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by blacksta(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Paulipopoo

WOnderfull insights - I have always wandered how nation full of churches and christians can be so morally bankrupt.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by crossman9(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2012
true christians fight evil they don't make best freinds with it

they tell the truth and live by it

people who love the world twist scriptures to suit them selfs

like pastor chris and many others

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Goshen360(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2012
crossman9:

true christians fight evil they don't make best freinds with it

they tell the truth and live by it

people who love the world twist scriptures to suit them selfs

like pastor chris and many others

YOU ARE THE MAN AND THUMB UP FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. THE HIGHLIGHTED REMAINS MY INSIGHTFUL WORDS FOREVER.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by crossman9(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2012
This is the time for the true people of God to stand up and be count because if they don't they will be held accountable for stand on evil instead of walking hand in hand with it.

All that is needed for the forces of evil to triumph is for enough good men to do nothing.

All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

In order for ‘evil’ to prevail, all that need happen is for ‘good’ people to do nothing.

All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

The surest way for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

All it will take for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing.

All that is necessary for the forces of evil to take root in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.

All that is needed for the forces of evil to succeed is for enough good men to remain silent.

All it takes for Evil to prevail in this world is for enough good men to do nothing.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by flourishG(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2012
Interesting and expository!

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by PastorKun(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2012
This thread was truly a classic, sadly not much as change as the business is still very lucrative. I thank God that more and more people are waking up and beginning to challenge these rogues that parade themselves as men of God.

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by HappyPagan: 8:03pm On Jan 01
Bump

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? / Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.